2Maytronics Dolphin S100

Maytronics Dolphin S100 Questions & Answers

Jonny H.
Jonny H.

Hi guys, I've had my s100 for around a week, does it take long to map the pool? Vinal underground pool with a concrete base, I've also got a bench seat with angled steps at 1 end with a circular deep end.. it looks like it gets stuck in the same pattern and doesn't clean the corners?? Chees

Amir M
Amir M

Hi
I have mine also about 2 weeks old. I am guessing it has mapped the pool by now because I see it cleans very nicely.
Not sure why your get stuck. Maybe contact the support and ask the question

Gail H.
Gail H.

Hi there, I am looking at buying the dolphin 100 would it be suitable for a lap pool 1.4 metres wide by 7 metres long or what would you recommend. Thanks

Maytronics   DM

Hi Gail, Thank you for your enquiry regarding the Dolphin S100.

Please contact our customer care team on 1300 693 657 option 2. We will define your pools unique properties to determine which Dolphin pool cleaner is right for you.

Lachlan D.
Lachlan D.

I'm looking at purchasing a S100 but my pool has a beach style entrance. My pool is kidney shaped with a pebblecrete finish. I'm wondering if this is a suitable model for such a pool? Would it be able to sense the water depth and not drive out of the pool? Thanks

Hi Lachlan,
Probably best to get in touch with Maytronics themselves to ask about the beach swimout to be sure before purchasing, however, my pool also has a 500mm deep x 3m curved sitting area and the Dolphin gets up there with ease.
The Dolphin pushes itself around using the pool water so I would take a guess and say that it would probably recognise that it's no longer in the water. It actually maps the pool like a robot to learn the surface area much like the robototic vacuums so I reckon it would be smart enough.

To be honest, this is the best pool cleaner I have ever had in 30 years of owning pools and having Creepy Crawlys, Baracuda's you name it, nothing beats this cleaner in my opinion.

Talk to Maytronics, they are very helpful people.
All the best!

Maytronics   DM

Hi Lachlan, Thank you for your enquiry regarding the Dolphin S100.

Please kindly contact our friendly customer care team on 1300 693 657 option 2. We need to gather more information on your specific pool size and can arrange a demonstration to ensure you select a Dolphin robotic pool cleaner that will perform to your standards.

Lisa R.
Lisa R.

Can you use this dolphin pool cleaner on vynal liners?

Maytronics   DM

Hi Lisa, thank you for your enquiry regarding the Dolphin S100. Is your Vinyl Pool an above ground and if so, is it situated on a concrete base? If so we can recommend a FLOOR ONLY cleaner however; you must check with manufacturer of the liner and ask if a Dolphin is suitable

If the pool is above ground on a dirt base, the cleaner may not perform to best of its ability as the dirt can move and cause crevices in the base and may tear.

Please kindly contact our friendly customer care team on 1300 693 657 option 2 and we can assist you further.

GayB

Hi Lisa, I would only recommend the Dolphin for an unground concrete pool with a vinyl liner, not an above ground type pool.
Hope this helps, perhaps ask your local pool shop guys what they recommend?!
Gay

Duncan M.

Hi. We have a tiled pool (small smooth square tiles - each approx 2cm x 2cm). Will the s100 work effectively with such a pool surface?
Thanks.
Duncan

Maytronics   DM

Hi Duncan, thank you for your enquiry regarding the Dolphin S100. The Dolphin S100 has the All terrain PVC brushes which is suitable for smooth or coarse surfaces. Please kindly call our customer care team on 1300 693 657 option 2. We can gether more information from you and suggest a Dolphin Pool Cleaner which will be suitable.

Hi Duncan the dolphin 100 should work beautifully on any pool surface, Gay

Duncan M.

Thanks for the responses! Much appreciated.

Paul H
Paul H

Can some one tell me what is the height of the S100 as I need it to go under a seat in the pool

Maytronics   DM

Hello Paul. Thank you for reaching out.

The Dolphin S100 has an approximate height of 250mm.

Please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Care Team on 1300 693 65 option 2 for any further information.

Lourens
Lourens

S100 in South Africa. Contol unit has 3 digits that light up with the power button. But while it seems not to have bluetooth or a timer, how do I use those? Do tte 1, 2 and 3 lights then have any function. Cant find anything in manual.

Maytronics   DM

Hello Lourens. If the 1, 2, 3 buttons on the power supply illuminate when the power supply is turned on, this is the weekly timer. The weekly timer allows for the Dolphin to be programmed for seven days at a time. By pressing 1, the Dolphin will perform a cleaning cycle every day for seven days, number 2; a cleaning cycle every second day for seven days and number 3; a cleaning cycle every third day for seven days. After this seven day period, the power supply wil switch itself off.

John
John

Hey, the Dolphin S100 is quite hard to drive în the water. Can you give me some tips on controlling it?

Michael C

Hi I’m don’t really understand the question to be honest. Mine is automatic and I have no control over it. But it does cover the pool area very well.

Maytronics   DM

Hi John Thank you for reaching out regarding your Dolphin S150 Robotic cleaner.

The S150 is an automatic cleaner and does not have WIFI or Bluetooth compatibility, therefore the units can not be driven or controlled manually.

If you require any further information please feel free to contact our Customer Care Team on 1300 693 657 opt 2 and one of our team members will be able to assist you.

Tony33

Can you program the Dolphin S100 to come on when you are away?

Michael C

Hi I don't think it has that functionality level. But I may be wrong. Better to ask Maytronics direct. They are very helpful.

Maytronics   DM

Hi Tony. Thank you for your enquiry. The Dolphin S100 does not have the functionality to be set up with the weekly timer feature as standard. Please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Care Team on 1300 693 657 option 2 for any further assistance.

June M
June M

My s100 has stopped working.Has it got a reset button?

Maytronics   DM

Hi June. The Dolphin S100 does not have a reset button as such however, we recommend to check its impeller for any obstruction or debris, whilst the robot is disconnected from power. Please not hesitate to contact our Customer Care Team on 1300 693 657 option 2 for any further assistance.

Get an answer from our members and Maytronics representatives