2Maytronics Dolphin S100

4.4

87% · 403 · 7%

Susan Sergi
Susan SergiSydney, NSW4 posts

Great cleaner, does the job it says it will do

This cleaner is perfect for our 3 m x 8 m pool, 2 hours, leaves it clean, able to pick up all sizes of debric, from tiny algae to very large gum leaves and gumnuts.
Melanie Rowntree
Melanie RowntreeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect for our little pool

This is perfect for our pool. Cleans and picks up the leaves with no issues at all. We use it twice a week which is more than enough. Great buy!
Mike H
Mike HSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Satisfactory but not brilliant

Just installed a 6x3 fiberglass pool and purchased the dolphin s100 at the recommendation of the pool company. Whilst the cleaner cleans the flat bottom of the pool it fails to clean right in the edges of the wall and as my pool has a ledge around it it fails to clean this section. Have to manually clean this area after the cleaner. Show details
Overall
Noise Level
Functionality
Maytronics
Maytronics   DM
Michael C
Michael CPerth, WA6 posts

Good cleaner but the caddy design is poor

I'm happy with the cleaner but to protect it I bought the caddy which at $280 is not cheap. Sadly there is a fundamental design flaw and the caddy wheels are too wide and impinge on the robot track when parked in the cradle. This effectively means one can't wheel the caddy when the cleaner is in the cradle without abrading the rubber track. I had too grind 20mm of the inside edge of each wheel. A messy and inconvenient job, it did the trick. I have given feedback on the design flaw directly to Maytronics. I hope they introduce narrower wheels. I'm handy and had the tools to do this modification. Others may not be so fortunate. Show details ·  3
Steve
SteveSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Cleans ok but not brilliant

I have a small pool 7 mtr long 3 mtr wide .The s100 cleans reasonably well though does miss quite a few spots in the middle and some edges .It constantly does wheelies ( pivots) on one side thus missing spots .I clean out the basket after ever clean so I’m not to sure about this cleaner . Show details
Overall
Noise Level
Functionality
Maytronics
Maytronics   DM
Toby
TobyPerth, WA

Very happy

Very happy with my purchase, I’ve had it for several months now. I have a fibreglass pool.
Picks up everything from sand, nuts, and long leaves.
Love the fine mesh removable filter.
Climbs the walls and scrubs the water line. Show reply