3Maytronics Dolphin S200

Maytronics Dolphin S200 Questions & Answers (page 5)

Verified🏆 2024 AwardMPN:99996202-AU
Andrew J
Andrew J

Is the Dolphin s200 and the Dolphin x30 (from Poolwerx) the same product?

Maytronics
Maytronics   DM

Hi Andrew. The Dolphin S200 and the Dolphin X30 are the same robot with regards to build and functionality. The differences between them are where they are available for purchase and also some physical differences. Please contact us on 1300 693 657 or at customercareau@maytronics.com for more information.

Pete L
Pete L

Are the Maytronics Dolphin and the Pentair Prowler 920 made by the same company ?

ansir007
ansir007

Hi, they are both made by the same company, different brands and specs though.

Neilo10
Neilo10

I purchased the S220 and have no problems with the actual machine. What I do have problems with is the filters. I purchased new ones for myself for Xmas as the fibres has deteriorated . Cost me $110 for new ones. Today, only 8 months later, the filters are tearing again. I use the machine and clean out the filters at the end of every cycle. I use it about 2 to 3 times a week. Was wondering what sort of warranty there is on the filters when treated properly and carefully?

Maytronics
Maytronics   DM

Hi Neilo, please call us at Maytronics on 1300 693 657 and we can help.

Get an answer from our members and Maytronics representatives