3Maytronics Dolphin S200

Maytronics Dolphin S200 (page 2)

Verified🏆 2024 AwardMPN:99996202-AU

• Small (14)
  • Average (70)
  • Large (23)
Noise Level
Removes fine and coarse debris
Easy to clean the machine
Simple to set up
Sometimes not as durable as expected
See the Best Robotic Pool Cleaners in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Heath
HeathSAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts
  Fair Incentive

Easy to use and effective

I bought my Maytronics S200 Dolphin yesterday. Brought it home, set it up and got it going in 5 minutes. And the pool look great!! No more time consuming manual vacuuming. Show details ·  1
Zebra
ZebraQLDWide Bay-Burnett, QLD2 posts

Free at last

The Dolphin S 200 is a fast and well designed cleaning unit, have used it twice running 4 hrs and the pool never looked so clean, quite and easy to set up and remove and clean out the dirt and leaves. Show details ·  1
Peter
PeterSydney9 posts

This product will free up so much more time

I purchased a new place a year ago with a pool. For the last year I've been spending at least 6 hours per week manually cleaning a pool. I recently bought this automatic pool cleaner and I'm telling you it's life changing. I spend all up 5 minutes each time I need to clean the dolphin. I drop it in the pool for 3 hours and run it on solar. My pool has never looked so clean! Do yourself a favour and buy one. The investment pays for itself in all the time and effort you gain back. Show details ·  1
Small Debris Cleaning
Large Debris Cleaning
Iain M.
Iain M.QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product

I bought this with hesitancy a free receiving conflicting advice, it seems everyone has a strong opinion about what pool cleaner to buy. I wanted something that was low maintenance and that I didn’t have to leave in the pool. After a particularly bad storm the pool was a mess. I but the bullet and ordered the S200 as it seemed to fit my needs well. Dropped it in the pool, pressed on after half reading the quick start guide. Two hours later the pool was blue and sparkling. I was very impressed by it. So far has been excellent. Show details ·  1
John Gee
John Gee5 posts

Best decision I’ve made in 35 years

Maytronics Dolphin S200
Best decision I’ve made after owning pools for 35 years was to replace all of those Barracuda, Krreepy Krawly , Aldi ( and a few other brands I have been though ) with a Maytronics Dolphin S200. There is now no massive suction hose to get in the way or fall apart .
The amount of rubbish found after each cleaning cycle shows you just how much unnecessary extra load is put on your filtration system.
You can clean your pool quickly and efficiently at any time and in any weather . Show details ·  1
Jon C.
Jon C.2 posts

Expensive repairs

S200 worked great for 2yrs and 9 months then stopped working. Needed new motor unit due to moisture in the box corroding the unit. This is an underwater robot that got moisture in a sealed unit. As it has a 2 yr warranty it was not covered, so my $1890 underwater robot needed a $574 repair due to moisture ingress to a sealed unit.
Not impressed that this issue is not covered as it is not a mechanical part or user error that caused the failure. Show details
Kevin W.
Kevin W.

Best money I have ever spent

I absolutely love my pool cleaner. I started my robot pool journey with the x20 then after 5 years or so I bought the x25. Now again 5 years later I have just purchased the s200. If I didn't have a robot pool cleaner, I wouldn't have a pool. Look after your pool & your equipment & it will reward your effort in quality family swim time. These dolphin cleaners are superb in every way. Show reply
Sl Vosky
Sl Vosky2 posts

Pool looks great, but when I lift the s200, the collected debris falls back into pool

Apparently 50% of the time, the collected filth falls through the collection basket and back into my pool as I retrieve the S200 from the pool. Otherwise the unit is good.  Show details ·  1
boyadine
boyadineWAPerth, WA3 posts

Frans
FransQLDNorth Queensland, QLD2 posts

Awesome!

My fiberglass pool is 20 years old and I bought my Dolphin S200, 2 years ago. I should have bought one when I build the pool from the start. I waisted so much money with the cheap pool cleaners. I never looked back since I have a decent and reliable pool cleaner you can trust to do the job 100% and save you many hours.
Chris Elders
Chris EldersWAPerth, WA2 posts

Efficient, but some problems

I have owned my Dolphin S200 for just over a year. It works really well, and is very efficient, leaving the pool beautifully clean, but more recently has been getting stuck on the step at the edge of the pool. I contacted the manufacturer, and they were very efficient in getting it checked (while it was still just in warranty), but could not find any fault. Unfortunately the problem persists - not as frequently as before - but I am worried that if it does recur, I will end up with a white elephant, rather than a dolphin.
Sherlock R.
Sherlock R.3 posts

Got my life back!

Tired of constantly vacuuming to waste to remove sand and fine dust and it hasn't missed a beat for three years - but this week it just stopped .... missing it clean while we are sleeping! Why has it stopped? Show details ·  1
Paul
PaulVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Scotty D
Scotty D9 posts

love my Sadie pool cleaning lady but

Purchased s200 cleaner 3 weeks ago my pool has never been cleaner as I use to manual clean it.
Have one problem it get stuck on my steps have rung Maytronics about it they said don't put in near steps as they can get stuck put it in today in the deep end still got stuck not sure what to do. Love the cleaner as I get small amount of leaves & dust is my biggest problem. Show details ·  1
Fgdl84
Fgdl84NSWSydney, NSW

Ok when it works

I've owned this unit for approximately 3 yrs now. Robot worked great for the first couple of months then I had constant issues since. Cleaner does a great job when I decides to work but it's so tempremental.

I've had the control box replaced, the cable replaced. Constantly cleaning it out waiting for it to work.

After a hot day I have to screw of the electrical pin connector, then blow it out for it to work again. Sad thing is today I did just that and it hasn't helped which brings me here looking for another robot.  Show details

GrillaBBQ
GrillaBBQBrisbane54 posts

Flint
FlintQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic- Makes My Life Easy

The Dolphin S200 cleans my pool in an efficent, hassle free way. Leaves are gone, dirt is gone. Easy to remove and stylish to match. The S200 provides me with confidence that no matter the wind overnight and debris in the pool, my family I will be able to swim. Show details
Diane
Diane QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD
  Fair Incentive

I am so happy with our maytronic dolphin it's less the cleaning the pool and more time swimming for the whole family

Cleans dirt and leaves and small branches within the pool makes swimming more enjoyable and sparkly clean , makes it much easier to use and great because anyone can use it
PBA929
PBA9292 posts

Doesn't work- Gets Stuck!

Got this product as part of a package with my pool, despite the website claiming the cleaner wont get stuck it does.
Not impressed with the product or the service.
The solution from Maytronics was to downgrade my unit so it would ONLY work on the floor, this would mean I have paid $2000 for a unit that is the equivalent of the DB1 which retails for $1150.00
I am now awaiting a refund... Show details
Iolanda
IolandaNSWIllawarra, NSW

Good addition to my pool

Happy with the product. Doesn't go on the small steps but that's not a issue for me and it works better when I roll up the cover. Sucks in leaves and dirt and takes a job out of me. One of the screws has some rust on it after just a couple of months and that is my only concern. Show details
Ashski
Ashski4 posts

Hopeless at gum leaf collection

My pool is typical of thousands of Australian pools where it collects gum tree leaves from a backyard native eucalyptus tree.
The Dolphin 200 has a thin long opening that the leaves are sucked up through into the basket. But the leaves get stuck in the opening and clog it up. The basket can be virtually empty but the opening is clogged. It might work if it was travelling over one leaf at a time but if there are a few or a pile then that’s when they clog up the entry point and that’s the end of the leaf collection.
It does a good job of climbing walls to clean and the collection basket has fine filter sides that helps collect dirt particles off the floor and walls.
But I wouldn’t buy it if you have gum leaves or other largish leaves. Show details
Noxy
Noxy8 posts

Love my new Dolphin S200

Just watched my new S200 clean out the dirt and sand that my previous cleaner always avoided! Now looking forward to a clean pool in future every time we hop in, without having to clean it manually! Show details ·  1
Grumpy old man.
Grumpy old man.Augustine Heights54 posts

Replaced the old robot with this one

I bought this robot to replace the one that came with the house. That one was ok, good for picking up leaves and sticks but, as it only had a mesh basket, you could see the plume of fine dust it would stir up but not collect. What I love about the S200 is the fact that it filters the water, collecting all the dust that the old robot could not. Plus it brushes at floors and walls, which the other one did not. It also scrubs the waterline. The fine grit and pollen collected in the washable and replaceable filters has to be seen to be believed. Very happy. I looked at the next model up, the version with blue tooth, but the app didn’t get good reviews. Show details ·  3
MLD
MLDQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Great cleaner

We have a large pool with lots of overhanging trees and leaves. The S200 was recommended because of the large inlet for sucking the leaves up. We had some initial frustration with the filter basket repeatedly getting clogged with debris and stopping the machine but since we changed over to the alternative (supplied) filter basket with the larger pores it has worked perfectly. Very happy Show details ·  1
JLow
JLowWAPerth, WA2 posts

Amazing Robotic Cleaner!

I’ve been using the traditional crawler and have been getting frustrated as it keeps getting stuck in corners and is dependant on the pressure of the pump. I’ve had enough and decided to purchase the Dolphin S200 after doing some research on Product Review. What an amazing product! It was easy to setup and now the pool is sparkling clean! Thank you! Show details ·  1
Poolenthusiast
Poolenthusiast

Great cleaner

I purchased my S200 Dolphin from PoolTek Metropol, Carindale and am happy with it. The advice provided on this was informative and it is doing a great job cleaning my pool. Show details ·  1

Jade
JadeSAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Dolphin S200

We recently purchased the S200, absolutely love it, leaves the pool sparking couldnt ask for a better product, its so easy and conveinent drop it in the pool and off she goes. Amazing Show details ·  1
Small Debris Cleaning
Large Debris Cleaning
JulieA
JulieAQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

How to make your pool Sparkle - own a Dolphin

I'm a first time owner of a Robotic pool cleaner. Researched a variety of options from basic to premium cleaners. Ended up purchasing a Dolphin S200 and very glad i did. It's an amazing piece of set, start and forget technology. Our pool is finally starting to sparkle again in a good way! Great to have a Dolphin swimming in my pool! Show details ·  1
larrylowry
larrylowryQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

S200 - going strong

Inherited the Dolphin S200 when moved into house. So few years old, but going strong, keeps bottom of the 50l pool clean, inc dust and sand, etc. and great on sides of pool too, even cleaning up past the water surface. Simple to clean out basket Show details ·  1
Muz
MuzQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Works a treat

I wasn't totally convinced of the ease of use and efficiency of my Maytronics Dolphin S200 until I tested it for a week. Now I wonder why I waited so long before buying one. Leaves and dirt on the bottom of the pool are all picked up and even the sides are cleaned by this wall - climbing champion. The Dolphin S200 is easy to set up and very easy to clean and is very sturdy in construction. Show details ·  1
MichelleG
MichelleGWAPerth, WA

Keeps my pool looking Great

I’ve had my Dolphin for 12mth as long as I’ve had my pool and never need to manually clean my pool. It picks up sand and leave, does a great job cleaning edges as well. I’m very happy Show details ·  1
Adrian F.
Adrian F.QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great little cleaner

Great little pool cleaner, our S200 works just as I expected. Quality product. No issue cleaning a 75,000 litre pool right under a poinciana tree. And packs away easily when not required Show details ·  1
Mr. Frank Lanza
Mr. Frank LanzaVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Absolute great Robotic Pool Cleaner ever made, collects sludge and leaves live a vacuum cleaner

This Dolphin S200 Robotic Pool Cleaner was sold to me by Melton Pool Shop. And it was the best price in Victoria, along with a great product that lives up to its video display. It actually collects all that sludge at bottom of pool and rotting leaves at also bottom of pool. Show details ·  1
Michelle
MichelleNSWMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Replaced my pool man

I love my Dolphin S200. I worked out what I was paying for pool servicing and it was a no brainer! Does an amost perfect job. No complaints from me! Show details ·  1
Ben
BenQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent pool cleaner

I've had the s200 for my new pool for over a month and am delighted with its performance - thoroughly cleans the floor, walls and bench. I would highly recommend it. Show details ·  1
Alison ONeil
Alison ONeilQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Just keeps getting better

Have had a Dolphin for years with no problems but decided to get a new S200. It is so much lighter and so much easier to clean the basket than the individual cartridges. Also like the programming feature where you can set it to come on at pre-defined times during the week. Show details ·  1

DASH
DASHQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quiet; low maintenance & practical

Surprising how quiet and how fine a debris it collects. Totally seperate, means the rubbish isn’t going back into the filtration system. Cleaning the machine is basic; simple and fast. Show details ·  1
veenu m.
veenu m.QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD
  Fair Incentive Verified

Excellent product and excellent service by Pool tek

Very good personal advise and service from Len ( Pool teck carindale).
Cleans fine and coarse debris very well.
Easy maintenance and less work around pool.
Cleans my spa too.
Worth all the money so far. Show details ·  1
MichelleL
MichelleLQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Amazing product

Fantastic product, highly recommend it. Never had a cleaner pool before, covers every inch of the pool and doesn’t get stuck in corners. Worth the investment it is an amazing product Show details ·  1
Sadie L
Sadie L2 posts

Good Product

I would say works very well compared to cleaners that attach to the skimmer box. Only disappointment is that after 12 months the rubber tracks have got loose and fall off mid cycle. Steven Show details ·  1