Maytronics Dolphin S 300i

Maytronics Dolphin S 300i

See the Best Robotic Pool Cleaners in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Maytronics

1 review
  • Pool Size
Chris
ChrisMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Does a very good job. Way better than manually scrubbing and vacuuming

Purchased in December 2020 for $2,410.00.

Noise Level
Pool Size Small
Functionality
Small Debris Cleaning
Large Debris Cleaning
Wall and Step Cleaning

Elroy B.
Elroy B.asked

I had my S300i for 6mths and at first it worked well however lately it doesn't seem to pick up leaves and it seems I'm forever clearer the impeller. Can anyone tell me if the black sock wears out and if it needs replacing for it the machine to clean properly?

Lisa T.
Lisa T.

Don’t hesitate to contact Maytronics directly they are so helpful and very attentive just in case there is an underling issue, I’m sure they will resolve your problem .. also try putting the setting on ultra clean every 2nd or 3rd day

Maytronics A.Maytronics

Hello Elroy. Thank you for reaching out. If the non-return flap (the black "sock" at the bottom of the filter basket) has torn or no longer sits correctly, it may require replacement. However, if the Dolphin is experiencing difficulty collecting leaves, soak the filters in warm water and a mild dishwashing detergent to shift any ingrained debris that may be contributing to the problem. Please feel free to contact our Customer Care Team on 1300 693 657 option 2 for any further assistance.

Elroy B.
Elroy B.asked

Hi everyone, I've recently purchased a S200 and I was impressed with the machine (cleaner), but decided I need the flexibility to program start and cycles times, so I upgraded to S300i. My opinion about the machine hasn't changed, but I'm incredibly frustrated with the robot (control unit). The S200 had a control panel with function keys for the weekly start cycles that didn't work and now that I've upgraded to the S300i, the control panel don't have the function keys and rely completely on the bluetooth and wifi connectivity that also doesn't work. I've upgraded and payed more money for functions I'm not getting. What am I missing here, the blue wifi indicator is showing it is connected but the app is stuck on "receiving info from robot". Has anyone else had this issue. One extremely frustrated and unhappy customer.

Maytronics A.Maytronics

Hi Elroy. When using wifi as the preferred method for connectivity for the My Dolphin Plus smartphone application, ensure that both wi-fi and Bluetooth are enabled and that Location Services are also enabled as this allows the My Dolphin Plus smartphone application the access to the device to allow connection. These options should also be prompted when using the application.

A strong wi-fi presence be present in the area of the power supply is recommended as this allows the connection to take place. Should the signal strength be less than required, a wi-fi extender may be able to provide the solution to assist in boosting the connection and allow the connection and if using an extender, ensure to connect into this network. If the smartphone application gets to the final stage and is then unable to connect, this is generally due to signal strength. Please also note that the wi-fis frequency is required to be set to 2.4Ghz as this is what is supported by the robot’s power supply.

Please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Care Team on customercareau@maytronics.com or 1300 693 657 option 2 for any further assistance.

Roslyn M.
Roslyn M.asked

Will it clean non tiled pools?
I above ground pool.

Lid
Lid

It will clean a fibreglass pool

Maytronics A.Maytronics

Hi Rosalynd. The Dolphin S300i is versatile for use on a variety of pool surfaces such as but not limited to tile, fibreglass, pebblecrete, and vinyl. Please feel free to visit us at https://maytronics.com.au/support/find-a-dealer/ to locate the closest dealer that is also able to assist.

See all Maytronics Dolphin S 300i questions

Get an answer from our members and Maytronics representatives

CategoryRobotic Pool Cleaners