Maytronics Dolphin Swash TC

Maytronics Dolphin Swash TC

Jock Norton

Jock NortonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Did not last

The machine worked hard but after two years the handle broke in two completely (I fixed it myself), then after two more years the motor and the cable packed in. These are very expensive devices and if they cannot provide reliability and durability for that price then I am not going to purchase this brand again. Disappointed.

Purchased in December 2014 for $2,599.00.

Noise Level
Wall and Step Cleaning

normand

normandMelbourne

Great Product an Service

We had the robot for more than two years and it served our pool devoted. Recently we had a breakdown with the robot but unfortunately was out of warranty. Nevertheless, when Maytronics was contacted for help they committed to cover the repairs under warranty free of charge so I can get my robot back into the pool.

Date PurchasedSep 2016
Mandy

Mandy

If only I’d bought this years ago!!

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Andy

AndyMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Amazing cleaner and time saver

Date PurchasedJul 2018

CharlesSydney

The worst pool cleaner you will buy.

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Maytronics A.Maytronics

Hi Charles, we have sent you a private message to resolve this matter quickly for you.

Long Term (3 Year) Proper Review of Dolphin Swash TC (Bonus Swash CL minor info)

Date PurchasedJan 2015

RhodriSydney

Great when it works but doesn't last long

We bought ours a couple of years ago and in the past few weeks it stops 5 minutes into it's automatic cycle. Blue power like flashes on the base unit and the impeller stops working. Would have expected a few more years out of such an expensive product. Not happy!

Date PurchasedDec 2014
Maytronics A.Maytronics

Hi Rhodri, would love to help you. Please call us on 1300 693 657, sounds like it maybe a setting on the power supply, we may be able to sort it out over the phone.

Maytronics A.Maytronics

Hi Rhodi, we are here to help should you ever need it or if you what to verify RRP for parts. Glad to hear you are up and running.

Didn't last 3 years

Date PurchasedMar 2014

See all Maytronics Dolphin Swash reviews

Kingsley

Kingsleyasked

Hi
I have recently purchased a Swash TC model
I find it cleans the pool very well but have to empty the filter bag about every half hour when the light comes on the power unit.
This is frustrating . Is this normal or am I doing something wrong ?

King

Sue
Sue

Hi King, I have not (yet?) had to empty the bag on my Swash during a cleaning cycle. However, the first time I used it in the pool, by the end of the cycle the bag was VERY full (a lot of sandy/silt type content and gum flower "fluff" - things you can't really scoop up manually). It may well have been near alerting to needing an empty, and the cycle finished...(?) Also, check that the bag is in the unit correctly and is not caught up somehow preventing the bag from expanding to cope with the volume of debris being sucked up. There is a bit of a 'knack' to getting the bag over the frame & in the groove around the base & the rubber keepers in place so it all fits in & locks into the base of the unit without restriction. If you are still not sure if you've got the hang of operating your Swash, do talk to staff from your place of purchase - they may even be able to come and do a site visit for a small fee and assist with any practical operational issues you may still have. Cheers, Sue

Get an answer from our members and Maytronics representatives

CategoryRobotic Pool Cleaners