Maytronics Dolphin X30

Maytronics Dolphin X30 Questions & Answers (page 5)

Rick
Rick

I have an X30 pool cleaner. It works really well cleaning the walls and floor. As it cleans the wall past the water line can I have the pool cover on while it cleans. Will it just push up to the cover? Thanks

Maytronics   DM

Hi Rick, Maytronics does not recommend that you operate the cleaner whilst the cover is on as you may potentially affect the Dolphins cleaning ability and also to protect your X30 from possible deterioration by retaining and trapping the chemicals under the cover that would normally be released.
Please do not hesitate to call our Customer Care Team on 1300 693 657 Option 2 if we can assist in any way.
Kind Regards

dave

I was quoted $1900

AdamD
AdamD

Hi, what's the difference between the x30 and the s300?
Adam

Kehani H.

I was told the difference is just for the sellers. I know Poolwerks sell the X series. Same same but different.

Maytronics   DM

The Dolphin X30, within the Dolphin X-Series, is a robot that will clean a pool's floor, walls and waterline. The Dolphin S300i, of which is with the Dolphin S-Series, will also clean a pool's floor, walls and waterline but is Bluetooth and smartphone compatible, of which the X30 is not. Please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Care team on 1300 693 657 option 2 or customercareau@maytronics.com for further information.

Deedee
Deedee

Does the X30 pick up dirt?

Kehani H.

Yes the x30 picks up dirt. The filters are brown with dirt when it’s finished. Just have to hose them off after it’s finished.

Maytronics   DM

Hi Deedee. The Dolphin X30 comes with both sets of filters, of which are able to be interchanged as required. The ultra-fine filters are able to filter particles such as dust and the net filters are able to filter larger debris. As Kehani has advised, the filters may change colour once the robot has completed the cycle. Please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Care team on 1300 693 657 option 2 or customercareau@maytronics.com for more information.

Fi G.
Fi G.

I would like to add a timer to my x25 can this be done?

Maytronics   DM

Good Morning, Thank you for your enquiry. Unfortunately the X25 does not have the option of adding a timer. Please call our friendly Customer Service Team on 1300 693 657 Option 2 if you wish to discuss this in greater detail. Kind Regards, Dee.

Craig Pierce

I have a problem with very fine red dust as I live out in the Central West. What micron filters does the X30 have ?

Maytronics   DM

Thank you for your enquiry Craig. The X30 is capable of collecting dust and debris to 50 micron. If our Customer Care Team can asssit you with your X30 please call 1300 693 657 Option 2.

Ben
Ben

Hey Craig, it comes with two filters - I get a lot of the fine dust here as well. I generally throw it in each morning and it does a pretty good job cleaning it all out.

Craig Pierce

Thanks for your feedback Ben...much appreciated

Maytronics   DM

Hi Craig, Please give us a quick ring on 1300 693 657 Option 2 or email customercareau@maytronics.com if we can assist further with this enquiry. Kind Regards Dee, on behalf of the Maytronics Customer Care Team.

Ali

Hi. I have a dolphin x30 and I have noticed that the lid grill gets full of leaves, is this meant to happen? It does shoot quite a few through there until it blocks with leaves. Any ideas on the problem or is this normal? Thanks

Kehani H.

Hi, my pool doesn't get a huge amount of leaves so can't really help. But I have found that Maytronics is really responsive. Send them a message on their Facebook page and ask them.

Maytronics   DM

Hi Ali. It sounds like an excessive leaf issue or, the rapid drain cover at the front of the robot is not fitted correctly or is missing - this could be causing what you are experiencing. Please contact our Customer Care team on 1300 693 657 option 2 or via email to customercareau@maytronics.com for further assistance.

Ali

Hi. Thanks for that. I hardly have any leaves, never many in the basket so it must be a problem with the drain over fitting. I will look into it with the repair man.

mark p.
mark p.

Purchased the x30 6 months ago and has been great but seems now to not be picking up the fine dust/dirt. I have the fine filter fitted. Any tips on filtering the fine products?

Maytronics   DM

Hi Mark. For fine or ultra-fine debris, the ultra-fine filters are recommended. It is highly recommended to ensure that the filters are thoroughly cleaned after each cycle as this will assist in filtration for future cycles. If, however, debris is sand-like, the spring net filters may also assist in its filtration due to its micron size. Please contact our Customer Care Team on 1300 693 657 option 2 or via email to customercareau@maytronics.com for further assistance.

Ryan White
Ryan White

Does the x30 come with a seven day timer option on the power pack

Maytronics   DM

Hi Ryan. The Dolphin X30 robot does not come with a weekly timer as a feature, unfortunately. If this is a feature that you are seeking in a robot, the Dolphin S200 does come with the weekly timer. Please do not hesitate to contact us on 1300 693 657 option 2 for via reply email to customercareau@maytronics.com for further assistance.

Kehani H.

Hi Maytronics. What does the limited warranty cover on the X30. Bit concerned as most have 2 year warranty. Are all parts replaceable.

Maytronics   DM

Hi Kehani. The limited warranty covers all parts in the first year and the robot's power supply, the blue cable and the motor in the second year. Please contact us on 1300 693 657 option 2 or at customercareau@maytronics.com for any further enquiries.

Kehani H.

Thankyou. Was making enquiries before purchase. Have since bought the x30. Works great so far.

Sandi N.
Sandi N.

Does the X30 have memory of the pool so it covers all area of our pool?

DBinthebush

It seems to map out the pool to start with each time. It covers the entire pool during each cycle, with the exception of the small area behind the steps which it can't get into. It also cleans the walls and the 'tide mark', the latter now non-existent.

Maytronics   DM

Hi Sandi. Thank you for your enquiry. The Dolphin X30 has scanning software enabled so that it scans the pool each time it is in use. As this robot has an idea pool length of 12 metres, it will clean the floor, walls and waterline during its cycle.

Derek L.
Derek L.

My x30 climbs one pool wall to the waterline several times during a cycle but not the opposite wall even though the walls are almost identical (the long walls from deep end to shallow end). When it gets halfway up the other wall it seems to change its mind and turn around. Why is that?

Paul S
Paul S

Are the "S" series cleaners the latest models of the "X" series ones? I only ask as there doesn't seem to be many places selling the "X" series anymore.

Maytronics   DM

Hi Paul. The Dolphin S series and X Series robots are both current, in market series. The S Series is readily available through the retail network and the X Series is available through certain retailers and also pool builders. Please contact us on 1300 693 657 or at customercareau@maytronics.com for more information.

Grunt
Grunt

Can the x30 be fitted with the same lead as the s200 so the swivel is in the lead if its the same machine as stated by Maytronics in the Dec 14 post in reply to Chris question?

Maytronics   DM

Hello. The Dolphin X30 is able to be fit with the same cable as the S200. If you would like more information regarding this, please contact us on 1300 693 657 or at customercareau@maytronics.com and we will do our best to assist.

chris
chris

is the x30 series the same as the s 200 series

Maytronics   DM

Hi Chris, Thank you for your message.

The Dolphin X-Series X30 and the Dolphin S-Series S200 are the same machine with regards their ability to provide an excellent clean. The differences between the robots are are that the S200 has the option of a weekly timer and its 18m cable comes with a swivel feature whereas the X30 does not. The X30 still however, does have an 18m cable and does clean the floor, walls and waterline like its S200 counterpart.

Please call us on 1300 693 657 or email customercareau@maytronics.com should you require further assistance.

John
John

I have a Dolphin X30 pool cleaner. When I turn it on it goes for about 5 seconds and stops. i have turnedoff and back on again. Tried several times but still encounter the same problem. Any ideas?

Maytronics   DM

Best option is to call us at Maytronics on 1300 693 657 so we can identify exactly what is going on and provide you with product support to get your Dolphin performing well.

Denise
Denise

DOLPHIN X30 Do you have to dismantle the finer debri basket by unscrewing everytime you use it or is it possible to lift ithe basket out intact and squirt it clean with the hose?

DBinthebush

No screwdriver required, Denise. The basket just lifts out for emptying and cleaning. The four filter panels are easily removed and replaced, they push out and click back into place. Just be aware that they are not all the same shape (they are not rectangles) and must be removed and replaced in a sequence. Child's play once you've done it twice. It takes a minute or two, no more.

Maytronics   DM

Hi Denise, here is a short You Tube clip on how to clean your filters: external link  (may need to copy and paste the complete link). If you still experience trouble or can't view the video, please call us at Maytronics on 1300 693 657 and we will gladly step you through the process of cleaning the filters.

Get an answer from our members and Maytronics representatives