Mazda 2 DJ Genki Automatic

Mazda 2 DJ Genki Automatic (2014-2021)

Also referred to as: Mazda 2 DJ Genki Automatic 2020 and Mazda 2 DJ Genki Automatic 2022.

4.4

CatAdelaide

Attractive little car that does a good job

Date PurchasedSept 2017
    Matt
    MattWoolloomooloo Sydney

Great little car

Great little car that I have found to be without fault in the 5 months I’ve had it. It is very economical and has all the power you need for a city car. Very easy car to handle with all the driver assistance. Love the Sat Nav which has saved me on numerous occasions.

Date PurchasedJune 2018
    Other Hatchbacks

Lee
    LeePALMERSTON

Mazda 2

I just received my Mazda 2 Genki Auto on Friday. I love the dashboard and the safety features. The interior looks and feel posh. It also has the visor. My kids love the gadgets. The safety features are fantastic for the price. The fuel consumption is great and the car drives like a dream. Feels very comfortable and handles well. Great value.

Date PurchasedJune 2018
    Hatchbacks

Find out how Mazda 2 DJ Genki Automatic compares to other Hatchbacks

Thanhthanh
    ThanhthanhMelb

Perfect little car

I got the mazda 2 genki version 2 years ago in dark grey. The physical appearance of this generation is what sold me when compared to the last generation. Interior is very sleek and modern, low fuel consumption and surprisingly big enough to fit a small family. The push to start button and bluetooth are a must!

Date PurchasedMay 2016
    Capricosm
    CapricosmNSW, 2060

A perfect city runnabout

I love this Mazda car which I bought for my partner . It is solidly built ( no tinny feel ) . The interior finish is high quality . It has fast acceleration for a small motor.
    The car is also excellent on long drives on freeways . It hums at 110 kms . No vibrations or rattles. The radio bluetooth system is brilliant. I recommend it.

Date PurchasedFeb 2016

Mazda2 Genki -Light car segmen on premium price

Date PurchasedNov 2015
    Wantone
    WantoneSouth Australia

Great Mazda Service, Solid feel built car.

Was looking to replace my written off Honda Jazz, but went to compare the Madza just to see and felt it was built better overall for the same price range. Performance is slightly underpowered for it's weight but the handling is great. The car feels solid which reduces the road and engine noise. Basic service is nearly $290 from the dealer so i take it to my trusty qualified mechanic for around $150. Note you do not have to get your car serviced at the dealer to keep your warranty, just as long as your mechanic is licensed and use genuine parts.
    The car design inside is great, but the exterior is abit dull compare to other cars in it's class.

Date PurchasedSept 2016

Rattle noise

BodySedan
    Other Hatchbacks

Bad upholstery

Everything about the car is top quality, aside from the bad upholstery in particular the front door trim. They mark continually and look very shabby, and I have been unable to restore the fabric to original condition, that's pretty rough for a one year old car ... Also 5 times when I have turned off the engine the car keeps running - weird! Has anyone had similar issues? Funnily enough I would still buy Mazda

Hatchbacks

Find out how Mazda 2 DJ Genki Automatic compares to other Hatchbacks

Sue
    SueSydney, NSW

I love my car

This little car does it for me...I don't have to turn on the lights or wipers...the sat nav gives me directions and let's me know where the school zones are. It's zippy to drive and looks cute.
    I bought this one because my previous Mazda was so reliable
    I called her Matilda!