Mazda 2 DJ Neo Automatic

Mazda 2 DJ Neo Automatic (2014-2021)

Also referred to as: Mazda 2 DJ Neo Automatic 2020 and Mazda 2 DJ Neo Automatic 2022.

4.4

• Features
Deo Balraj
Deo BalrajPerth, WA

Mazda 2 Automatic 2019

This vehicle is used mainly to travel to the University on daily basis and for local run arounds. This vehicle is very light on fuel and is only 6 months old and the interior still smells like a new vechile. It is good value for money and has 5 star ANCAP safety rating.

Purchased in November 2019 at Mazda Dealers for $19,000.00.

jane
janeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Automatic transmission fail.

I Bought Mazda 2 neo 2016 in April 2017 as demo car. The car done only 18000 Km and have major problem with transmission.3 weeks ago when I was reversing there was big noice under car. Took car straight to Mazda, was told transmission slipping. They reprogram on the computer transmission. After 2 weeks the same problem. now car can't be drive.Propably they must replace whole gearbox.Manufactures faulty gearbox. I lost trust in Mazda. I don't know if some Mazda 2 owners have similar problem ?

Purchased in April 2017.

Bec
BecGold coast

Great little car!

Buying this car was definitely a great decision. I bought it brand new and have not had a single problem with it for 4 years now.
Great fuel economy. Surprisingly spacious in the back seats. Huge amount of space when you put the back seats down too! I’ve managed to squeeze surfboards, golf clubs and bags in there no problem. A handy little car for all occasions.

Date PurchasedOct 2014

Review collected in partnership with Mazda

Hatchbacks

Date PurchasedMar 2015
Richy
RichySydney

Great Little Car

Got one of these Mazda 2s for a fantastic price. In this price range there certainly isn't much competition. It is easy to drive. With the rear view camera it is also easy to park. Fuel consumption is great. My weekly fill ups have been reduced by more than $30 for the same number of kilometres traveled.

Date PurchasedOct 2016

Date PurchasedMar 2015
Silent Enigma
Silent EnigmaBris

Great little car

Small enough to make parking easy. Fuel efficient, I get 500ks around town per 40 liter tank, quiet smooth ride. I have owned three Mazda 2's and they have never let me down. The only gripe I have is that the fuel gauge isn't very accurate once it passes 50% empty. I recommend these cars to anyone who wants a small fuel efficient reliable car.

Date PurchasedJan 2014

Marlene Dawson
Marlene DawsonWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Safety factor

Security, excellent road holding even in wet conditions, quiet running, large boot size, excellent petrol consumption approx 6OO kms to full tank, body alignment type seats, added hands free phone, usb port instead of cd player, automatic stop sensor on windscreen the neo comes with a pearl finish, no extra cost.

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Hatchbacks

Find out how Mazda 2 DJ Neo Automatic compares to other Hatchbacks

C.K.
C.K.

Zippy little car!

I love driving this car. We had a Mazda 323 protege before and after going back to Mazda after a spate of other cars, we were not disappointed! The interior is minimalistic, but functional and the running costs are great. I drive about 500 km per week to work and back. A 32L tank is about $40 a week running cost depending on the petrol price, and I drive every day including weekdays to take my daughter to swimming and random parties etc and it goes for about 7-10 days between fills. I have the hatchback which is little, and I have had trouble fitting things in there even with the seats folded but that's expected because its a small car!

BadgeNeo Sport
Date PurchasedSept 2017
Maddie
Maddie

Comfortable and zippy little car

The smoothest car I've ever driven. Hardly chews the fuel (I only have to fuel up every 3-4 weeks) but has a lot of power when you put your foot down. It may look like a small car from the exterior but it has more space inside than you'd expect. And, i didn't expect this from a brand like Mazda but replacement parts are cheaper than expected.

BadgeNeo Sport
Date PurchasedSept 2017
Smh
SmhMelbourne

Zoom Zoom

great to drive, economical , very reliable , not enough compartments & their not roomy enough for proper storage.Leg room good , have accidentally gone into nuetral & sports just by a knock of bag etc . Looks sleek.Great sound system .ZOOM ZOOM ZOOM .Drivers seat a little low for shorter people like myself , i use a cushion.

Date PurchasedNov 2016
reread
rereadArmidale

Love my new small car!

We have a ute, and I needed a car to do daycare drop off and drive to work. I really wanted a small, cheap car. I was originally going to just buy el cheapo Kia picanto but hubby did the 'spreadsheet' and it worked out better valve to down just a little extra for the Mazda. I freaking love my new car. It looks really good and drives beautifully. I can park it in tiny spaces - bonus after driving the ute! The interior is not fancy, but it's pretty nice and has all the fancy things that I was after - I use the USB plug for listening to pod casts on the way to work and Bluetooth the phone for calls. I am definitely a Mazda convert! The mother in law even went out two weeks later and got the same model!

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Toddy
ToddyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

My wonderful little car

My little grey Mazda 2 is a delight to drive...it manoeuvres so well in traffic and and is so easy to park. It is so cheap to run.... 85 litres of petrol got me 2000 kms of driving. That is over 20kms to the litre. Amazingly economical.
Comfort is great. It looks smart, rides well and is very quiet....love my car

Date PurchasedFeb 2016