Mazda CX-3 DK Akari AWD, 2.0L Petrol, Automatic

Mazda CX-3 DK Akari AWD, 2.0L Petrol, Automatic (2015-2020)

Also referred to as: Mazda CX-3 DK Akari AWD, 2.0L Petrol, Automatic 2019 and Mazda CX-3 DK Akari AWD, 2.0L Petrol, Automatic 2021.

See the Best Small / Compact SUVs in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Acceleration / Power
  • Interior Design
  • Boot Size
  • Features
  • Comfort

Love the car but wish the fuel tank wasn't tiny.

I have been driving the petrol Akari AWD for a couple of months now.
I mainly use it for my commute and it's not very often I have passengers so the interior dimensions are perfect. The driving seat is comfortable and easy to adjust. The leather trim is good quality. The car is good to drive and I like the way it looks.
Two things I'm not too happy about:
The fuel tank is miniscule, I think 35 litres. It's obviously something I should've checked but it never occurred to me.
The satellite navigation is rubbish. Even after installing the latest update it doesn't recognise places that have existed for years. It's a shame because the display is in a good position and very clear.

Purchased in December 2018 for $36,000.00.

Noise Level
Features
Comfort

unhappy

unhappyadelaide

really happy with this purchase

upgraded to a cx3. fuel efficient, comfortable and great safety features. I drive long distances on country roads to work and it handles the conditions beautifully. As a shift worker I often work long hours and I appreciate the additional features such as TSR. I agree with another comment that the navigation doesn't always pick the best route, but it works well and has got me out of a lot of problems. No regrets with the purchase.

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Noisy no power

Purchased last year for my girl freind interior for top of the range akera so basic not even electric handbreak or dual climate control no power at all cheap quality interior and we had to many issues with sky active and i stop we found out later that there is much better cars around witn more technology's
We swap 2 mounths ago with new jeep renegade we more happy and compfort and more technology's for limited model that we paid even $3000 less

Date PurchasedMay 2016
Moooe_g

Moooe_gAU

great

driving experience-wise is pretty good, handling well, but still got quite a lot of noises .. nice and simply interior, very classic. plenty of leg room and really reliable. one tank of petrol can run pretty much 600km, which is more than enough for me for one wk. the boot is a bit small though, as well as the back seat. Great for young couples, not so great for families.

Date PurchasedDec 2015

Chrissy

ChrissySouth East Queensland, QLD

Wouldn't buy another Mazda

Date PurchasedAug 2016

Jill

JillAvondale Heights. Melbourne

My dream car

So glad I Chose my zoom zoom CX3 as it is a fabulous small car that is so so comfortable, easy to drive with
bells and whistles. Love the blind spot mirroring, reverse camera. Interior very stylish. What isn't perfect is the height adjustment of driver seat, however I added sheepskin covers and couldn't fault it now. The Mazda CX3 is a little dearer to run than my old echo but I expected that and for comfortable all wheel drive with plenty of boot space it's a dream.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Al W.

Al W.Sydney

A great little SUV - ZOOM ZOOM.

Date PurchasedApr 2015