Mazda CX-3 DK Akari FWD, 2.0L Petrol, Manual

Mazda CX-3 DK Akari FWD, 2.0L Petrol, Manual (2015-2020)

Also referred to as: Mazda CX-3 DK Akari FWD, 2.0L Petrol, Manual 2019 and Mazda CX-3 DK Akari FWD, 2.0L Petrol, Manual 2021.

See the Best Small / Compact SUVs in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Zoe

ZoeBrisbane

I love my car!

I use my car for daily commutes to and from work and gym and whatever I get up too on a weekend.
The only issue I have is that the backseat leg room is basically non-existent. If I do a school run for family friends, the kids dirty school shoes are touching my front seats. Not ideal. I am a tall gal, so I need space. My adult sized friends don't exactly fit too comfortably if there are more then 2 people in the back. Will need to upgrade when I have kids of my own, or more regular passengers.

Wish I had shopped around a little more, otherwise, a great car. Love the sound system, my first car was a 2005 Holden which had a bad sound system in comparison.

BadgeAkari
TransmissionManual
Date PurchasedApr 2017

Born to shop

Born to shopSydney, NSW

Mazda Akari Manual (2016)

BadgeAkari