Mazda CX-3 DK Neo FWD, 2.0L Petrol, Automatic

Mazda CX-3 DK Neo FWD, 2.0L Petrol, Automatic (2015-2018)

See the Best Small / Compact SUVs in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Acceleration / Power
  • Comfort

Ai D.

Ai D.South East Queensland, QLD

Good petrol consumption

I had this car for almost 3 years now and not a problem so far.
I would probably choose a 4WD than a FWD as I’ve noticed the power isn’t that great when driving up even on small steep

Purchased in April 2019 at James Frizelle's Automotive Group for $26,000.00.

Noise Level
Comfort

Titan

TitanSydney

Mazda CX-3 issues

Purchased the car about 2 and a half years ago. The car is good to drive with good steering and power. There is a lot of road noise, especially at higher speeds. The issue is the air conditioning system has had 2 major failures. In the process of getting the air con system replaced under warranty again. Getting stuck with no air con in the middle of summer is not good, I expected better reliability from a Mazda.

DriveFWD

DriveAWD
Date PurchasedMay 2015
asking

askingAU

Big on the outside but tiny inside

Pros: Mazda CX3 is very intelligent looking car. We have the red and it that looks makes it expensive looking car. Very fuel effecient. Built in gps is a plus but at first I find it weird for it on the top middle of the dashboard but get used to it. Cruise control is a plus too.
Cons: The interior seems so tiny. The boot of the car is smaller than the Honda Jazz. Back seats feel very cramped.

Date PurchasedNov 2015

fairbear

fairbearvic, 3172

My New Toy , Mazda Cx3 Coral Red

now have had my new Mazda cx3 -c for just over 2 weeks , and what a great 2 weeks of fantastic driving , great fuel economy and right up to date features , hands free is brilliant as is the i stop, still getting used of the push button start but over all a great piece of machinery

DriveAWD
Date PurchasedJul 2017

T. M.

T. M.Brisbane

Soul Red Paint problems

Lovely car to drive, handles fine. Not a fan of the istop though.
Small interior, but was the size I wanted, as I previously had a Mazda 2.
Does not seem to use any more fuel than the Mazda 2.
Soul Red paint gets stone-chips right through the paint, very frequently. My car had done less than 5000km before I noticed the problem. I have since had 6 stone chips repaired and the car is only 12 months old. In over 35 years of driving, I have never had stone chips go entirely through the paint. It is costing a lot to be repaired, and the car is not going to look good when I want to sell it. I have had 2 spray-painters do the repairs, and both say it is a common problem with Soul REd

DriveFWD