Mazda CX-5

Mazda CX-5 (page 4 of 15)

KE.I, KE.II, KF

• Features
Daisy

DaisyMelbourne

Perfect-

I love my Mazda what can I say I love it I love it. One thing that I’m not happy with is the air con and heating and the boot. But I love it it is a great car and great with petrol. Thank you Mazda I’m in love. The family also love it I have 2 children so it is very spacious.

BadgeMaxx
Date PurchasedJan 2018

Radio headset.

The entertainment unit whe n playing music from usb memory always restarts thebsame song every time the car is resarted.
Divers you insane.
Car is fantastic for towing our van. Economy is great.Good driving position. But the door closure warning light does not indicate which door is not closed properly.

Date PurchasedJuly 2014
Bebe

Bebe

Amazing!

I purchased a second hand 2015 model this year and I’m in love! In my opinion, it’s the perfect size - heaps of room for passengers and heaps of boot space without being too big that it’s hard to park. Really comfortable to drive, really quiet and reaaaaally cheap to run. I previously had a corolla and they’re close to each other with fuel consumption. I would 100% recommend this!

Engine SizeI’m not sure
Date PurchasedMay 2018

Karina

KarinaNORTH NOWRA

ZOOM ZOOM ZOOM

This car is perfect for my needs as a young busy working mum.
It drives quietly and safely.
my only complaint about the interior is the push button is on the left which is not convenient when you have bags to scoop up from the passenger seat but other than that it fits myself, the shopping and the kids in it very comfortably.
The kids love that they can attach their music via bluetooth too.
I have always been a Mazda owner and this car has been no exception to their reliability and comfort - as well as looking very snazy!
Fuel is quite economical also as it is E10 compatible.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
Fair Dinkum

Fair DinkumSydney, NSW

Issue with navigation system in Mazda's

We found the Navigation System does not work properly with Mazda cars. We have a Mazda CS 6 Sedan as well and have the same issues. We have to use our mobile phone navigation instead. The Navigation system does not connected and can be an issue if you travel without a mobile phone.

BadgeGT
Date PurchasedSept 2016
Samantha M

Samantha MChisholm

Decent car

We bought the CX 5 Max sport model for its ungraded features. We found that the tint that the installation team added was below par so I would recommend you do that aspect yourself.

Overall a smooth drive, not jerky with the breaks. We have owned it for over 5 years and with regular services we haven’t had a problem. In fact the low tyre pressure warning system saved my life on an outback drive one year, if this had not have gone off I would have been stranded heavily pregnant in the middle of nowhere.

Date PurchasedAug 2013
Katym

KatymSydney

Best Car I Have Ever Bought

Purchased my Mazda CX5 in August 2014 from John Newel Mazda - Alexandria. Comfortable, easy to drive, very economical on fuel. The interior is luxurious without the price tag. It is a medium size SUV, providing adequate legroom, boot storage and a feeling of being a sturdy safe car. After service at John Newel brilliant....high focus on customer experience. I will continue to purchase Mazda vehicles from this dealership in future as will my family.

Date PurchasedAug 2014
Landine Kao

Landine KaoSpringwood

Worst Servicing Issues Non Resolved

Date PurchasedMay 2016
Jenny

JennyMackay

Such a good mum car

I love this car. We bought it when we found out I was pregnant as an upgrade from my small Elantra. I love driving this car around, it is so smooth, comfortable and spacious. The pram fits in the boot with plenty of room to spare. I love having a reverse camera too. Very happy with this purchase!

Date PurchasedSept 2017

Kate

Kate

Still loving my Mazda

6 years on Im still loving my cx5. Its economic on petrol and the big boot has been handy with the kids bikes and trips away. Its the second Mazda I've bought and they are so reliable and they drive well.

Date PurchasedDec 2012
Brooke

BrookeRed cliffs

Could not fault car had for 12months

This car is so reliable never missed a beat and fuel consumption is great I fill up once a fortnight at 70 dollars, Mazda has outdone themselves the transition is smooth and very quite first services are capped so that’s always a plus, long trips are comfortable for adults and children.

BadgeMaxx
Date PurchasedJan 2017

Disappointing fuel consumption

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Sad CX5

Sad CX5Darwin

Lemon is an understatement.

Long term review for anyone that wants to purchase a Mazda CX-5. Save your money and purchase something else. Numerous sensor faults causing the car to limp or stop. At 80,000 KM blew a turbo. Not a single service they pick another fault from ruptured common rail fuel lines at a cost of $1000 to repair. The car is just at 130000 km engine mount bolts have ruptured and power steering is about to go according to the service department. Nothing but drama with the CX-5 and all Mazda could offer was one free service and an extended 12 months warranty. Wasn’t really worth the year off the road over 5 years.

Date PurchasedNov 2012

Superb service

Date PurchasedMar 2014
JohnR

Came back from Melb to Melbourne 27 Dec, towing 1.4 tonne caravan - aircon working really well, temp outside mid 40s much of the way through central NSW : this lovely diesel did not miss a beat!

Anna

Anna

Comfortable family car

This is a nice and comfortable family car. For a medium sized car it’s actually quite roomy inside. The cargo area has lots of room and is easy to reach into. It takes a cargo barrier so you can transport your pets in the back securely. The leather seats are very comfortable and the heated front seats add an element of luxury.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Mike B 2012

Mike B 2012Sydney, NSW

Mazda’s CX-5 Akera is a pleasure to drive and maintain...

The best SUV i have bought yet. Its been over 6 months, runs like a breeze...comfortable and smooth ride, easy steering control, enough power for city drive and perfect grunt with turbo on long drives, love the package with all features in the top model, interior is sleek and non-plastic so feels quieter and excellent electronics. The only drawback, it does not have a Traffic update system in the Nav, needs to connect to internet via phone hotspot before it gives you that feature. And that's unlike many other car makes which connect with Suna Traffic via Radio. Barring that short-coming i absolutely love my CX-5 and strongly recommend people to test drive one as its easy and very silent to ride in n drive.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Lauren

LaurenMELBOURNE

Perfect for every occasion

WE have had our Mazda Cx-5 for a year and LOVE IT! this is the second Mazda I have owned (I previously had a Mazda 3). They are such great cars and we have never had any issues with the,. servicing and upkeep is affordable and easy. We loved the CX-5 as it was a lot bigger internally than other brands of a similar "size" - the boot is super roomy and great for when ewe go camping.

Date PurchasedJune 2017
sarah s

sarah sNambour

Smooth driving and good fuel economy

Purchased brand new 2017 Mazda CX-5 in the deep crystal blue, I really love the colour and dark interior. I’m super satisfied with the car. The only thing I hate is the chrome strip highlighting the air vents, I don’t understand why anyone would highlight and air vent, it looks tacky. Upgraded to the Maxx Sport which I thought was great for the price. Smooth handling and great fuel economy. Great family car.

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Ngs

NgsSydney

Love it

Great car! The boot fits our pram with room for shopping. Beautiful interior, drives really nicely and has a really nice looking exterior. Mazda service is also really good.

It does show dust in the dark grey colour though and if we had to fit 3 car seats in the back it would be a struggle.

Date PurchasedSept 2017
Cara

CaraTraralgon

Worst after sales service, your better off buying a second hand car

Date PurchasedJuly 2015