Mazda CX-5

Mazda CX-5 (page 6 of 15)

KE.I, KE.II, KF

• Features
  • Comfort

swampgal

swampgal

Good but front seats really uncomfortable

Anonymous

AnonymousBrisbane

Great!

Wasn’t planning to get this car but in the end we did!!

Great car! Very fuel efficient & great for our love for road trips.
Interior is very modern and luxurious.
The engine is very quiet when driving, navigation needs to be a bit updated as the layout looks a bit old.
But overall, great car!

BadgeGrand Touring
Date PurchasedDec 2017
Kresta

KrestaSydney, NSW

AKERA is the best!

My husband and I purchased this car and we just love it. Mazda has always been sleek with their design, simple yet sophisticated. And I loveeee the AC as it's so cold (I easily sweat -_-"). Can't fault anything on this car, a little bit expensive, but you get what you pay for. Mazda CX-5 AKERA is definitely worth the money. From their automatic adjustable cruise control, auto brake, blind spot sensors on both rear mirrors, lane assist, all is wonderful.

Date PurchasedJun 2015

Dazrox

DazroxPerth, WA

Hard to fault

Nick nick

Nick nickbrisbane

Best care I have ever owned

The Mazda CX-5 is a pleasure to drive, I have the diesel sport model and it has plenty of guts and is still extremely economical. I went from a V6 Kluger to the Mazda CX5 and have never looked back. It is perfect for us as a family of 4, with various kids always in and out of it. There is heaps of room in the boot and we never feel cramped in the cabin. Many years ago I had a Mazda 3 which I loved but, I prefer being higher off the road. I purchased the car second hand at the end of a friends lease, and it drives and feels like a new car still

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Maggie3029

Maggie3029Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing vehicle absolutely love it.

Date PurchasedAug 2017
seedsforlife

seedsforlifeAU

Love my Mazda CX5

Driving our new Mazda CX-5 is a dream - automatic- rear view camera - parking sensors - proximity sensors - blue tooth connection to phone - phone button on steering wheel - dual control air conditioning - so many good features - I am a very happy customer. 6 months since purchase, we are still pinching ourselves that this vehicle is so good with so many great features.

BadgeGrand Touring
Date PurchasedJun 2017
CMS

CMSLockyer Valley

Not too bad

This car is ok, I have had mazdas before and went back for a bigger car. The gadgets are good with the reverse camera and blue tooth. I only got the basic model. The car is a bit smaller than I first thought as I am struggling with room after having to fit two baby seats in the back.

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Heather

HeatherGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

zoom zoom

Luv it so far. Only picked it up 5 days ago and can’t find any faults yet. Handles the road well, spacious inside. . Could do with a bigger glove compartment as the manual takes up most of the room. Got the red one and it’s gorgeous. Just got to keep hubbies hands off it cause it’s all mine!! Now a few years later: I purchased the bright red one and it is susceptible to showing scratches with little effort. ie my handbag has metal handles and this has scratched the doors usually getting into the car. Still love it though

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Suchislife

SuchislifeRockhampton

GREAT FAMILY CAR

Date PurchasedSep 2017
Amanda

Amanda

Love our new car

We've been driving our new CX-5 for a few months and absolutely love it. However, we have two baby seats in the back and it's a bit of a tight squeeze (we can't fit an adult in the middle back seat, but can fit another child). The boot is also on the small side when trying to fit in a pram and groceries etc. I'm not sure I'd want to drive a long distance in this due to lack of leg room with the baby seats, but it's an awesome run around town car and we're very happy with our purchase.

Date PurchasedJun 2017
Shar B

Shar BHobart

Love this car but not very roomy

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Haileyprice94

Haileyprice94Beerwah

Amazing!

Love the car! The interior is very nice and the seating is way beyond comfortable. It’s speed is great and even has an extra little button to push on the pedal to go faster! It has USB plugs and aux to play my music through the speakers. I love the phone features and makes my drives easy!

BadgeCx-5
Date PurchasedNov 2016
Lori

LoriMelbourne

The best car i’ve ever had

This is the first automatic car i have driven since getting my licence 28 years ago it is the smoothest lightest car i have ever driven. Very economical. Extremely comfortable with the hand brake just a push of the button. I highly recommed everyone to test drive a mazda cx5

Date PurchasedJul 2017
Mum

MumNewcastle

Mazda cx5

Absolutely wonderful car love the auto open/Close boot button, smooth running and quite engine too many safety features to name all side assist cameras, car proximity warning keyless operation and happy with boot illumination lights Newcastle Mazda were a joy to deal with and were helpful with purchase and when delivering vehicle.

Chrise

ChriseMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great car all round

Purchased a Mazda CX5 Diesel AWD GT earlier this year. Cannot fault this vehicle, it is very economical especially on long trips, climbing mountains easily, and very comfortable. The lane changing assist is really good and the "backseat driver" telling you when you are over the speed limit if also very handy as it is so easy to go over the limit without noticing. Would highly recommend this vehicle.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Keith

KeithSydney, NSW

Love it

I previously had a Hyundai IX35 (which my daughter now drives) - tried to replace it with a Tucson which I would have been happy with but they could not provide one without a long wait. So I went down the road to Mazda and they had just what I wanted immediately available. A step up on quality, smoothness and standard from the Hyundai (which I thought was great anyway) so.. CX5 is terrific in my view.

Date PurchasedMar 2016
Half Happy

Half HappyHobart

Love it!

I have only had this car about a month and I love it. Everyone I spoke to prior to buying it had rave reviews for their CX 5s. It's Great to drive. Comfortable, quiet and economical. Good sound system. Numerous safety features. Touch screen often doesn't respond well but safer to use dials whilst driving anyway.

Date PurchasedSep 2017
Budi

BudiOakleigh

Great SUV

Bought Maxx Sport 2.0 Auto '16 after comparing Nissan XTrail, Kia Sportage and Hyundai Tucson.

CX 5 have the best seat! . Responsive, fast acceleration, very fuel efficient, comfortable.

It's big enough but we hate the middle bump on the rear section. Wish it has more boot space though. .

Date PurchasedJul 2016
Mon

Monsydney

perfect family car

It drives well, I've driven dozens of cars and this has a great feel. Responsive, fast acceleration, very fuel efficient, comfortable.
Its big enough to fit the family, dog and groceries but not so big that you struggle to fit through indoor car parks. Alot of the SUVs on the market are just monsters. This is a compact SUV, just perfect.

Date PurchasedMar 2014

Sophie T.asked

CX-5

Hi guys, I’m looking at buying a Mazda CX-5 2012 sports model diesel, only done 120,000 k’s. Wondering what your experiences are with it?

Nathan
Nathan

Hi Sophie, what do you plan on using it for? Family? Car seats? Bootspace?

Based on the reviews overall most people will have had a positive experience but it really all depends on your circumstances and what you hope to get from it :)

Sophie T.

Single parent, just around town with my dog in the boot m. The odd bigger drive 250 km.

Sasho

Sashoasked

CX-5

hi guys , i was just wondering has anyone has installed a catch can on Mazda CX5 turbo diesel 2.2 liter engine

Michelleasked

CX-5

Hi, I am looking at buying Mazda CX 5 2.0 sport 2020 but after reading reviews concerned at petrol consumption & using more because it doesnt have the power. I live regional but usually drive short distances & planning on a few trips up the coast & using for sleeping in the back. I had toyota corolla which was great on fuel but need a bigger car for carrying thins & sleeping in. Car brokee says it should be fine. Michelle

AbFab
AbFab

I’m a city driver but drove 140 klms today - no problem, quarter of a tank. Used to drive a Jeep Cherokee so the Mazda is a dream!

Thank you. Good to know.