5Mazda CX-9 TC Azami AWD, 2.5L Petrol
Part of Mazda CX-9 4.0

Mazda CX-9 TC Azami AWD, 2.5L Petrol (2016-2024)

Also referred to as: Mazda CX-9 TC Azami AWD, 2.5L Petrol 2023 and Mazda CX-9 TC Azami AWD, 2.5L Petrol 2025.
5Mazda CX-9 TC Azami AWD, 2.5L Petrol

Interior Design
Boot Size
Comfort
Features
Brand Manager for Mazda? Claim your listing.

A recall notice has been issued for MY2017 CX-9 models. Mazda will contact all affected owners, but to confirm if you are affected check your VIN at https://www.mazda.com.au/recalls/

Land Cruiser Lover
Land Cruiser Lover18 posts
  CX-9 TC Azami AWD, 2.5L Petrol

This is perfect. Cannot live without it

This is is my favourite car at home. I hate the idea my dad got to get a Tesla. Mazda's vroom of petrol is very cool and large seven seater is perfect for long trips with lots of people on board. Show details
Sachin
SachinMetropolitan Adelaide, SA23 posts
  CX-9 TC Azami AWD, 2.5L Petrol

Love the quality and after sales service

I bought my CX9 Azami from Edwardtown Mazda. The Vehicle is so much better than my Honda that I pnly use when going shopping. The after sales service has been excellent from Mazda Australia. Issues solved within 48 hours. Still waiting for Formula Honda to fix my third row seat. Show details
Biben
Biben2 posts

Safety failure

I bought a brand new my CX9 Azami in Feb 2018. I did not have much issues initially until I did. The Smart City Brake failed although I was within speed limits and my car crashed. My family and I feel LUCKY TO BE ALIVE. Neither the retailer nor Mazda Australia want to know anything about it. They boast about their safety features in the marketing specs, however, does not deliver what was promised. This car was a huge and EXPENSIVE MISTAKE !
 Show details
King
KingNorthern Region, NSW4 posts
  CX-9 TC Azami AWD, 2.5L Petrol

Very good car and looks awesome

Bought it in March 2017. Used as a daily drive to work and interstate drives.
9.2l/100km fuel consumption.

Passenger seatbelt alarm kept going off and was fixed under warranty. The speaker cover on driver’s side was bulging, kind of half fixed now by Mazda.

Seats leather quality and design questionable. Rust proofing suspect. Steering wheel leather scratches easily. Great all round car though.

Service done as per recommendation, 6 months/10,000km. Show details

Jom Joy
Jom Joy

Disappointing

I bought mazda cx9 azami in May 2019. After 7000kms i-eloop and i-stop got malfunctioned. I called mazda to rectify this problem. I have to wait 4 weeks to get a date to fix this. In the meantime my car had an accident, hit a kangaroo and damaged front parts. I have been waiting for one month to fix this problem. How come these can go wrong for brand new $68k car? Mazda,you have to be bit faster for the parts delivery.
I used Mazda 3 before and never had any issues. I recommended Mazda to my friends. But this time I won't recommend Mazda to anyone. Show details
Design
Princy P.
Princy P.2 posts

Excellent car cx9

I love mazda cx9 am using if from last 6 months . It s reliable and it got more advanced features. Am getting 10l/ 100km. Good customer service and good value for tge money Show details
Braking
Design
Max
MaxSydney, NSW2 posts

Great quality car!

New generation is a great car - excellent value for money! Azami 4X4 for just over $60k.. A heap of room, tech and now looks modern and 'cool'. I purchased metallic White and had the wheels painted gloss black. Love it and am very happy with my new car. Thank you Mazda!

Show details