Maze 12L Bokashi Indoor Composter

Maze 12L Bokashi Indoor Composter (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Compost Bins in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Maze

5 out of 5 stars.

Think the maze indoor composter is the best size bokashi for a 4person family. We cook a lot and it gives us the chance to teach our kids not to dump everything and reuse and recycle our waste!

Purchased in May 2019 at Bunnings for $59.00.

Was missing gasket but now perfect

When i first received the product the lid was missing the rubber gasket so i called Maze who quickly sent me a new one. I have been using it since then for a year and love it. I put all my food waste inside and bury it in my garden. My garden has never looked better.

Purchased in February 2018 for $69.00.

Other Compost Bins

Worked very well

I love this product. I managed to completely eliminate my food waste to landfill. I love the hinged lid and the compactor holder on the back. This bucket looks great in my kitchen and although the smell of the liquid coming out is not always great, the bucket has worked as it should for me.

Purchased in September 2018 for $39.90.