McGrath

McGrath (page 3 of 13)

Cranky Alice

Cranky AliceHunter Region, NSW

McGrath Real Estate Mollymook - money to spend and they can’t be bothered to contact me!

I sent an email to the listed agent a few days ago seeking information. No one has been bothered to get back to me. Called the office today and it was all too hard to leave a message. I’ve got money in the bank to spend!!! Appalling service. If you are a seller don’t touch these agents. Judging by previous reviewers no service is an issue across the board.

Tara

Tara

Very disappointed

I was told over the phone that they had 15 potential buyers to look through my apartment then they made up a lie saying they can no longer show these people through unless I pay for marketing. I dont like being lied to and played.

Faina S

Faina SSydney, NSW

Unpleasant experience

Very unpleasant experience in selling our investment property. False expectations of the selling price, bullying during negotiations, holding up deposit after the settlement. Unethical and unprofessional. Will be advising all our family and friends to give them a miss.

John F

John FGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Inaccurate price guide and dishonest

gmbrown2

gmbrown2Sydney, NSW

Very Poor Customer Service

As a landlord, I have been charged a $33 fee for the issue of an annual tax statement which was never requested, nor required as I keep personal records. I have spoken to several people and been promised a refund of this amount numerous times but several months later this refund has never transpired. On occasions when my tenants have requested maintenance, the company has contacted me several times in relation to the same issue when a go-ahead has already been given at the initial contact. Really quite poor!

Eline Ekladious

Eline Ekladious

Hard working and prompt in response. Easy to communicate and work with.

Hard working and prompt in response. Easy to communicate and work with. Respectful and kind, very helpful and very understanding. Honest and professional with high working ethics. I appreciate Julie excellence

SamSydney, NSW

Not genuine price guides

Tom.o

Tom.oHunter Region, NSW

Mcgrath Hunter Valley

Horrible communication and customer relation skills. Was commited to a sale subject to finance which we had done through their chosen mortgage broker. Followed step by step instructions as per the realtor including paying for building and pest inspections only to have the property sold from underneath us less then a week away from having the finance sorted. The realtor avoided all communications during the process including not returning phone calls and not replying to various messages in relation to the property. Worst customer experience of my life and a waste of money.

Jay

JaySydney, NSW

I caught them committing fraud (with video evidence).

Mike Escher

Mike EscherGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

McGrath Real Estate Lower North Shore Sydney

Found Gareth at this agency to be very professional. Recently looking for an investment property and found all their listings had full details, copies of contracts, building reports and Strata reports where appropriate. Agent has been pro active in finding properties for me and stayed in contact advising price ranges etc. A shining light compared to some of the other cowboys in this industry.
Highly recommended.

Bad service.. never answer the phone

very Bad service.. they never answer the phone..even the office always going to answering machine. they take forever to fix anything let alone to get a call back .. i will never rent from place they manage

Find someone else to 'manage' your investment rental house.

$6,700 and more reasons to avoid Mc Grath Blackburn like the plague

Carla

CarlaSydney

Lost the sale because of greedy, cocky agents

Kawaii chan M.

They don't care

Kim

KimSydney, NSW

Dishonest and Unprofessional

I expressed my interest in a rental, I called, emailed and sms the agent and asked for a private viewing to be set up as the home was exactly what I was looking for and I was desperate to move. The only reply I got was to say a viewing was not yet arranged and that the agent would be in touch when one was set up. The very next day I got another email to say that the house had been filled. Firstly, the place was on the market for a day, secondly if they had a prospect lined up why didn't they just say! There is no honesty or integrity, what do people have to do walk directly into the agency and demand to see the place? SO UNPROFESSIONAL!

Edouard

EdouardSydney, NSW

MC grath Hunter Hill The worst experience with a real estate agency ever

McGrath St Kilda - Jesse Jones

Just had the worst experience with a real estate agent in a while. Jesse Jones was deceitful and dishonest. I would never deal with him again and would strongly not recommend him to anyone

McGrath Hunters Hill - Horrible staff

Dealing with the 2 lady property managers was a nightmare . Repeated maintainance requests ignored, unannounced property inspections and their emergency tradesman contacts are dodgy to say the least! The elderly property manager who calls herself the ‘senior property manager’ seems to think being condesending and belittling people is how you speak to tenants. Also she repeatedly ignored our request for a joint final inspection only to conduct it at 5am!! I’m fairly sure that isn’t allowed by law! Also many positive reviews on Google are not legitimate. The property managers have asked their friends on their social media accounts to write fake positive reviews. Pathetic.

Nothappyasked

Our tenancy was set up as Direct Debit rental payments. Everything was fine for 3 and a half years then, “someone changed something in our system so your payments were changed from weekly to once every 4 months”
We’ve now been given a Notice to Leave for rent arrears.

Nothappy

Oh! QCAT dismissed the case due to yet another error from McGrath. McGrath Property Management has no idea how to operate. Ripping off tenants and owners alike.

Pelimuffy24

Pelimuffy24asked

Why cant the agents call you in regards to viewing a place????

Phill P

Phill Pasked

Can anyone tell me if it s legal for the first two weeks rent to be held and not use as rent for the first two weeks. I am renting a flat in Queensland and McGraths have told me it is, they wrote it in the lease and I signed but believe I don’t have to follow the requirements as the 2 weeks are not a legal requirement. Please advise if you know anything about this matter.
powergo98@hotmail.com
The principal at the McGraths behaved like an absolute dictator and I wish I had never signed a lease with this office. Something is really wrong!

Get an answer from our members and McGrath representatives