McGrath

McGrath (page 4 of 13)

Qvm

QvmGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

BAD AND DISAPPOINTED

They keep calling several times without concern if I am busy. Meanwhile, They also keep calling my landlord and bother her. My landlord even told me this agent is so unprofessional and ask several silly questions. Why they cannot email me first instead of calling me in the early morning during my exam. So disappointed. I will ever never use this agent anymore.

Electrical faults

Electrical faultsVermont

Dishonest at best

Mcgrath box hill and Blackburn both knew of electrical faults and appliances not working in the property they rented and continue to do and also trying to sell. Dishonest, unsafe.

Tth

TthSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very very bad property magement

MelN

MelN

Cold agents only focused on the $$$

Due to unforeseen circumstances (me having to travel overseas to care for my dying mother) I had to pull out of the purchase of a unit I had signed a contract on, the agent Cayle from McGrath in Wilson was cold, unfeeling and extremely rude.
I would never approach this agent for the sale of any of my properties.

Carmela

CarmelaVictoria

McGrath Croydon - Connor Pinnington - Excellent, Reliable and Professional Service

I have been looking to buy a unit and have received excellent, consistent and reliable information about properties available in the area which would be suitable. Connor is polite, respectful and honest. He follows through promptly with real estate information. He has a professional and courteous manner. I have been impressed with his determination and positive attitude. It has made a big difference to me in looking for a home as Connor has kept me informed and updated.

Helen

HelenSydney, NSW

Terrible agent at Burns Bay

I have got many issues with the unit so far: leaking water in the kitchen, in the toilet, hot water not working. The agent never picks up my phone call

McGrath Rockhampton - Tenant bullies

Appalling treatment of my son and partner. Everything nice and sweet until they decided to move out. Spotless house not good enough and lies designed purely to bully them into relinquishing their bond. Threats of legal action in the courts - another lie. They are all over you to get you in the rental and then its all about how they can stand over you. Their actions will come back to bite them. Never take on a mother protecting their child - I bite.

McGrath Glenelg SA.. What a joke!!

My neighbours currently rent with McGrath Glenelg.. I have for the last year asked them to speak to their property manager (McGrath RE Glenelg) about trees that are causing damage to my fence.. Nothing has been done.. Ive tried contacting the RE myself and their excuse was well we just finished fixing the roof and can't afford to fix fence line.. The real estate agent was so up herself and rude she basically told me to go EFF myself and sort it out myself.. If my tenants don't have a problem with it, then neither do we. How the tenants are renting with them, I don't know, such a horrible bunch of people..

never reply ???

Cronulla McGrath, when we thought appartment is ours, we waited 2 weeks and anoyed them every day to get at least confirmation about renting. It took them loooooooong 2 weeks to sort out who will be tenant, even we already paid deposit, they "lost " our payment... couldn't get back to property manager yesterday, and today and day after and all the time same thing. If there was no christmas time I'd take more time to find different agent. But I still don't have a set of keys so I'm not even sure if I'll move in or not...noone replied to complaints, noone picking up the phone... I just don't understand how they run a business...

Great service!

Sarah grant is a very professional agent and she helped me resolve all the issues in a timely manner. Highly recommend her. Thanks Sarah grant.

Great staff.

I have found Mgrath Real Estate Leichardt very professional, they where very helpful when i needed to organise rental for an elderly relative.
Very good in organising repairs example, leaking tap in bathroom i contacted via email and they phoned to let me know the plumber was there the next day.

Derek

DerekSydney

Chloe Anderson is a great real estate agent from McGrath Edgecliff office. She always response to work requests in a timely and very effective manner. She helped me to resolve all tenants and my property issues with excellent outcomes.
I'm very happy with her service comparing with other agents. I highly recommend her to any landlords looking for a good real estate manager.
Derek

Sheep

Sheep

Great service over many years

We have rented holiday houses from McGrath's Sawtell for many years, the houses are always clean and tidy and well appointed. We deal with Daniel at the agent and it is nice that he remembers not only our names but our preferred houses and holiday dates each year. I have on occasions needed somewhere to stay on business trips to Sawtell and have given Daniel very little notice, he has always come thru and found us accommodation and at prices cheaper than the motels in the area.
There is a reason we have been using the same agent for 7 years, it is called excellent customer service.

Jeff2013

Jeff2013Sydney

Poor property managers

Carol T

Carol TSouth East Queensland, QLD

MCGRATH HORNSBY - PROPERTY MANAGEMENT TEAM FROM HELL!! STAY AWAY!!

McGrath Hornsby ARE THE PROPERTY MANAGEMENT TEAM FROM HELL!!! They left me with unpaid rent, unpaid water usage, they gave me false and misleading property reports about the state of repair of my property lulling me into a false security that my property was in good condition and yet ultimately costing me thousands of dollars in undisclosed repairs. Worst of all when I sacked them recently I discovered that both my tenants had not even signed their leases! - I had been told in writing leases were signed and secure until March next year only to find myself a month out from Christmas with two unsigned leases and tenants in arrears! They are just in it for the management fees and won’t give a damn about your Property! STAY AWAY!

Find out how McGrath compares to other Real Estate Agents

This is a review for Chrystal Roberts who is based in Toowoomba's Mc Grath's agency.

MAK

MAKSydney

Unprofessional @ McGrath Castlehill

ZB from McGrath Castlehill is of questionable character. Its' a case of sour grapes, when we elected to NOT use McGrath because of his lack of professionalism. Highlighted example, we recently sold with another agent and he saw fit to send a personal unsolicited email saying sorry about the result. He doesn't know anything about my personal circumstances, how unjustified and rude!

Agents should kept to a professional and ethical standard in the industry.

Belinda

BelindaSydney, NSW

Unfair, unreasonable and greedy

Annette H

Annette HSydney

Property Management

Chloe has been managing my two rental properties for awhile now, she has been professional and on the ball all the way. Inspections are done and I am sent reports and photos. If I ask for something it is done straight away. Chloe knows the market and works to get me the best tenants. I am very happy with her services.

Davemos

DavemosMelbourne

Simply ripped me off

Told them not to reaveal sale price ..didn't happen logged me in with a conveyor who cost me .heaps and classified me as a foreign resident costing me 12.5 % withholding tax .Toltal scam only interested in cominisson any way it can happen .