McGrath

No star at all the worse rental property agent I’ve ever had in my life

The house has been cleaned, paid for carpet cleaning plus pest control. I had little to no refund at the end. Stay away from this people. Stay with other company as they are more helpful and deal with you fairly

Tim V.McGrath

JJXOX

JJXOXGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Wooorst experience ever

James Moss tried to sell my house for $100k under market price and puts all sorts of pressure on me and my wife.
Although we've lost few thousand dollars for listing through them but we went with Ray White, who sold the house in just 2 weeks for the right market price.
We are so glad we made the best choice to ditch Mcgrath and saved $100k.
Mcgrath never has any interest for anyone besides themselves.

Stan Daniels

Stan DanielsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

unprofessional!!!

Koushik

KoushikCanberra 2600, ACT

John Mcgrath Auto group , QBN Center , NSW

Rude and unprofessional

On the 5th Dec 2020 my wife and I attended the 2:30 PM viewing for 15 Lucania Street, Currumbin Waters, Qld 4223. Sales agent [name removed] greeted us and took our names. He was friendly, professional and welcoming. [name removed], however, was crappy, unfriendly and arrogant. Thinking he was just having a bad day, I was going to blow it off. But when we got back into the car, my wife mentioned how rude and arrogant [name removed] was to her as well. He acted like he could not give a damn to answer any questions on the house. If your job is to provide a service to the public then at the very least be respectful and professional.

Bella G.

Bella G.

Poor Service for Rentals

We used McGraths Epping and Castle Hill (two separate agents managing the property). We gave the agents two weeks notice prior to moving in, however, we were NEVER provided a copy of the lease until we were made to sign the lease on the day of the key collection which we HAD to sign prior to collecting the keys (which were delayed in delivery by the disorganisation of our agent and failure to provide the lease after being repeatedly asked to do so via email in the two weeks prior). Our leasing agent wasn't even at key collection. Atop this, we were not given the correct keys and had to move furniture from the visitors parking - we moved in on the 25th and are still waiting for an appropriate set of keys on 1/12.

Disappointed

Disappointed South-Eastern Region, NSW

Unfair and Dodgy

McGrath has been the most difficult real estate to work with. They make you put in your highest and best offer not once but twice slowly forcing the hand of buyers to increase their bids in a filthy game. What is the point? They contact you to make you feel like you’ve got a good shot at winning this only to keep encouraging more bidding. If they want an auction go to auction, why are you playing this game behind closed doors.

Melmf

MelmfSouth East Queensland, QLD

McGrath Paddington - Bad experience as a buyer!

Manvir

ManvirAdelaide

Racist to Indian

Don’t mine about property but he just point out us it was 90 people there he just tell us to go out and we are seriously buyer and we came back for work and he treated very un fair un behave he.is not good at all as a real estate agent it’s not all about property or co vid I am front line worker and I know how to treat people as a
Human another young one Aaron so good for us

Worst Agent ever!

Worst agent! Very unprofessional. Won’t give us back our rental bond. They did not even deposited our rental bond to NSW fair trading. Keeps making excuses. Does not communicate properly. And when you talk to the especially the manager to ask for an update, she’s even rude and unaccomodating. They will just get your money. Don’t trust these agent.

Terrible Experience - Hopeless - Unprofessional Agents

Terrible experience. Advertised car space - not to be found. "Fresh paint and new carpet" also wasn't true as the carpet reeks so bad. Noisy neighboring tenants are out of control. Complained to McGrath Agents so many times now and absolutely no solutions to our problems were provided, only the promises, that "yes, we will take care of it" or "yes, the owner will have a look at it". 4 weeks waiting, still nothing has been done. Disapointing, disrespectful, unbelievable... how do they still exist?

Saskia

SaskiaSydney, NSW

Hopeless

I lived in an apartment for over 20 years and then had people move in underneath that made my life a nightmare. They rent through McGrath. I complained so many times and each time they did nothing after promising to follow up. I put up with it for over 12 months - 4 people in a 1 bedroom flat including 2 children under the age of 1. I moved out after 20 years and it's the best decision I ever made. I would never use McGrath to rent or buy from or recommend them. I went past the other day to collect my mail and could hear the noise from the end of the street - nothings changed.

deanoss

deanossCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Dodgy dishonest aholes. McGrath wooden

Unit was advertised with a parking spot in property then spot denied after moving in.. Charged for extra cleaning on vacating even though the place was lightly lived in and professionally cleaned after vacating.

The worst ever

Mcgrath coogee. If you can avoid this real estate please do! Full of greed, lack of service, no communication and threats. Do not rent from them ever it is not worth it.

Pierre

PierreSydney, NSW

Don’t rent free m McGrath

After over 25 years in the rental market in Sydney, McGrath are the worse agent I have encountered. Final inspection time is where they deny you your rights, give unjustified work to work associates at inflated prices that you get charged for.

John holmes

John holmesSydney, NSW

Gangsters do not use

Gangsters. They will try to keep your bond. Absolute joke of a company, especially the non educated real estate agents who try to manipulate your words, by only calling and not responding to emails.... because an email would be evidence against their non existent Property and people management skills. Please think carefully before using.

Disgusting people who mock the disabled

The people in this office are horrible. They are cruel to disabled tenants behind their backs, they have a terrible attitude towards their staff and they are arrogant. I wouldn’t recommend them to my worst enemy

Ebony

EbonyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

They suck

Erin

ErinSydney

Poor real estate conduct Sutherland Shire

Andr3a

Andr3aSydney, NSW

Reduction in rent relating to Corona virus impacts

Facts are the details from accountants showing a huge reduction in jobs affecting our business were unfairly rejected, no negotiation or support from chloe or the landlord! Govt direction ignored