McGrath

McGrath

SamSydney, NSW

Not genuine price guides

PropertyNow

Looking for Real Estate Agents?

Read the reviews for PropertyNow

Sofia

Sofia

My appraisal was wrong near Thornbury area.

Smaller realtors do it better

Recently my husband and I moved from an apartment that was rented to us through Hatch Realty Mosman (absolutely superb service!) to an apartment through McGrath Neutral Bay. One word for the big realtors - greedy. McGrath have been nothing but greedy the whole time. Our initial maintenance request was ignored, and now our rent is going up even though we're paying more than they asked for in the first place, and they want us to sign another 12 month lease with 3 months left to go on our old one.. what if we change our minds in the next 2 months.. they're just so frustrating to work with as tenants.
Will avoid them next time we move. All for the big guy, no ones here for the little guy - except Hatch Realty. Go with them!

Real Estate Agents

Find out how McGrath compares to other Real Estate Agents

Not responding to email enquiry about property for sale Toowoomba

I fail to see why an email section is on website for enquiring about property for sale. After three days of no reply I phoned and got an unhelpful "unit is under contract". He clearly had no interest in me. No offers of other similar property viewing and hardly bothered to speak to me. Seems that he must have had enough sales last week and didn't want anymore. I wonder if the property I enquired about was still for sale when I made the first enquiry. Even today it is still listed for sale in Tourist Road Toowoomba.

we will never use mcgrath again

We recently used mcgrath real estate in palm beach qld to sell our house. After the initial effort theyvmade to get our business we were very unhappy with the the agent and thought that they were very poor in spite of the high price. We will never go back.

Terrible service, do not go near them

McGrath Property Management at Neutral Bay are bullies, they tried to take money out of the bond for an unclean oven and they took me to the tribunal. They took 3 months to fix my balcony door. Everyone knows that McGrath real estate agents are just unprofessional and unethical.

PropertyNow

Looking for Real Estate Agents?

Read the reviews for PropertyNow

Underquoting a Serious Problem with McGrath

buttercup81

buttercup81

Bad

Nothappyasked

Our tenancy was set up as Direct Debit rental payments. Everything was fine for 3 and a half years then, “someone changed something in our system so your payments were changed from weekly to once every 4 months”
We’ve now been given a Notice to Leave for rent arrears.

Nothappy

Oh! QCAT dismissed the case due to yet another error from McGrath. McGrath Property Management has no idea how to operate. Ripping off tenants and owners alike.

Pelimuffy24

Pelimuffy24asked

Why cant the agents call you in regards to viewing a place????

Phill P

Phill Pasked

Can anyone tell me if it s legal for the first two weeks rent to be held and not use as rent for the first two weeks. I am renting a flat in Queensland and McGraths have told me it is, they wrote it in the lease and I signed but believe I don’t have to follow the requirements as the 2 weeks are not a legal requirement. Please advise if you know anything about this matter.
powergo98@hotmail.com
The principal at the McGraths behaved like an absolute dictator and I wish I had never signed a lease with this office. Something is really wrong!

Get an answer from our members and McGrath representatives