McGrath

McGrath

Great service!

Sarah grant is a very professional agent and she helped me resolve all the issues in a timely manner. Highly recommend her. Thanks Sarah grant.

PropertyNow

Looking for Real Estate Agents?

Read the reviews for PropertyNow

Ad

Great staff.

I have found Mgrath Real Estate Leichardt very professional, they where very helpful when i needed to organise rental for an elderly relative.
Very good in organising repairs example, leaking tap in bathroom i contacted via email and they phoned to let me know the plumber was there the next day.

Prompt Service and quick in replying to Tenant queries/concerns

Have been with Mcgrath property (Epping office) since Sep., 2016, and so far the experience has been pretty good. Have not faced any issue relating to rental lease or having repairs done in a timely manner (as and when requested). They have been rather quick in having issues fixed, much to my overall satisfaction. I would recommend Mcgrath property to prospective tenants.

Real Estate Agents

Find out how McGrath compares to other Real Estate Agents

Great communication and helpful

After a rough start with McGrath , we now have a happy result. I am happy with the service we received today inregards to our upset earlier. They really went out of their way to make sure we are OK. Thank you

Scrap that

Thought there was an issue but this has been rectified in a pleasant manner. Discussed this with another employee and they were very professional

Nothappyasked

Our tenancy was set up as Direct Debit rental payments. Everything was fine for 3 and a half years then, “someone changed something in our system so your payments were changed from weekly to once every 4 months”
We’ve now been given a Notice to Leave for rent arrears.

Nothappy

Oh! QCAT dismissed the case due to yet another error from McGrath. McGrath Property Management has no idea how to operate. Ripping off tenants and owners alike.

Pelimuffy24

Pelimuffy24asked

Why cant the agents call you in regards to viewing a place????

Phill P

Phill Pasked

Can anyone tell me if it s legal for the first two weeks rent to be held and not use as rent for the first two weeks. I am renting a flat in Queensland and McGraths have told me it is, they wrote it in the lease and I signed but believe I don’t have to follow the requirements as the 2 weeks are not a legal requirement. Please advise if you know anything about this matter.
powergo98@hotmail.com
The principal at the McGraths behaved like an absolute dictator and I wish I had never signed a lease with this office. Something is really wrong!

Get an answer from our members and McGrath representatives

Ad