McGrath

McGrath

Anna

AnnaSydney, NSW

Ryde McGrath - Old fashion fantastic service

The customer service at McGrath Ryde, really is second to none in the real estate world. We have been renting with McGrath Ryde these last five years, and have exceptional service from Alexandra and most notably Georgina DeLuca, our entire time. Things get done and fixed in a very timely fashion when I ring Alex or Georgina. As well, these ladies are always very professional and polite. We are greatly appreciative of their service.

Nadine Hanrahan

Nadine HanrahanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Alicia Brdjanovic

I have recently emigrated back to Australia from the UK. My first rental property in almost 10 years having previously only owned the homes I have lived in. I can honestly say I found Alicia Brdjanovic from McGrath- Bulimba to be a true gem in her profession. It's rare these days to call someone and they actually answer there phone. Nothing was an issue for Alicia and we worked through any issues in a seamless manner. Alicia takes pride in her work and genuinely cares about delivering first class customer service. Thankyou Alicia, I am so grateful or all your hard work. xx

semakaleng h.

semakaleng h.Sydney, NSW

Great rental experience

I lived in an apartment in Brighton le sands for over 2 years and the McGrath staff have been professional, quick to solve any issues. Amanda, thank you for everything.

Robyn L.

Robyn L.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Selling Family Home Croydon

I have been assisting my mother to find a good agent who understood the character of her home and the neighbourhood. We appointed Paul Fenech from McGrath who was so great at communicating with my 80 year old mother and was also very understanding about her attachment to the home. All the agents were fantastic and we got a great price for the home with enough lead time to move out.

quiquichristie

quiquichristieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Rebecca is the best

I'd like to thank you Rebecca the leasing consultant. I've applied one of the rental property in Maribyrnong and she is very efficient, my application got approved with 1 business day. I'm highly impressed with her great work!

CORAL

CORALSouth East Queensland, QLD

Keeping Good Tenants

3 months into a tenancy with McGrath Bulimba and I'm highly impressed.Attention to detail and professional trades people to fix small issues before they become big ones!
Thank you, Dean and Lisa!

Robyn Ketchell

Robyn KetchellSydney, NSW

Fabulous Client Relationship Manager - Meaghan Graham ... Cronulla

Meaghan is managing my property. She is fabulous and takes the care and time needed in her recommendations for a tenant to the little extra things needed from phone calls and emails.

Especially in these times with the corona virus and lockdowns .. very much appreciated

Could not recommend her highly enough

From Robyn

Mel

MelSydney, NSW

Excellent realestate agent

My husband & I rented with Mcgrath realestate (Engadine) for over 3 years.
They have a fantastic team who are friendly, polite, and are really on top of things.
Shout out to Karen who did a brilliant job looking after us towards the end of our lease.
Highly recommended.

Investor

InvestorSydney, NSW

Best Real Estate Sales Agent - Anne Stone (McGrath Bowral)

Anne Stone was the selling agent of my property and I always found Anne to be extremely professional, knowledgeable, approachable, enthusiastic and genuine. Anne had many adversities such as fires and COVID-19 to deal with during the process of finding a buyer for my property but dealt with them all, remained positive, focused and persevered until the property was sold. Anne made the process seamless for us and communicated regularly. Lots of agents promise the world but don't come through with their commitments once they have your listing, which we experienced first hand, but Anne delivered on her promises. I highly and unreservedly recommend Anne Stone and McGrath Bowral to anyone looking to sell their property.

Bill Basha - An outstanding property manager one of the very best

Salman siddiquie

Salman siddiquieSydney, NSW

5 star service

Due to ongoing coronavirus. I was not able to move to my new rental property. I explained this to my agent Bill Basha. He helped me cancel my agreement and get my refund. Thank you for the amazing service. Highly recommended !!!

Eline Ekladious

Eline Ekladious

Hard working and prompt in response. Easy to communicate and work with.

Hard working and prompt in response. Easy to communicate and work with. Respectful and kind, very helpful and very understanding. Honest and professional with high working ethics. I appreciate Julie excellence

Mike Escher

Mike EscherGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

McGrath Real Estate Lower North Shore Sydney

Found Gareth at this agency to be very professional. Recently looking for an investment property and found all their listings had full details, copies of contracts, building reports and Strata reports where appropriate. Agent has been pro active in finding properties for me and stayed in contact advising price ranges etc. A shining light compared to some of the other cowboys in this industry.
Highly recommended.

Carmela

CarmelaVictoria

McGrath Croydon - Connor Pinnington - Excellent, Reliable and Professional Service

I have been looking to buy a unit and have received excellent, consistent and reliable information about properties available in the area which would be suitable. Connor is polite, respectful and honest. He follows through promptly with real estate information. He has a professional and courteous manner. I have been impressed with his determination and positive attitude. It has made a big difference to me in looking for a home as Connor has kept me informed and updated.

Derek

DerekSydney

Chloe Anderson is a great real estate agent from McGrath Edgecliff office. She always response to work requests in a timely and very effective manner. She helped me to resolve all tenants and my property issues with excellent outcomes.
I'm very happy with her service comparing with other agents. I highly recommend her to any landlords looking for a good real estate manager.
Derek

Sheep

Sheep

Great service over many years

We have rented holiday houses from McGrath's Sawtell for many years, the houses are always clean and tidy and well appointed. We deal with Daniel at the agent and it is nice that he remembers not only our names but our preferred houses and holiday dates each year. I have on occasions needed somewhere to stay on business trips to Sawtell and have given Daniel very little notice, he has always come thru and found us accommodation and at prices cheaper than the motels in the area.
There is a reason we have been using the same agent for 7 years, it is called excellent customer service.

This is a review for Chrystal Roberts who is based in Toowoomba's Mc Grath's agency.

Annette H

Annette HSydney

Property Management

Chloe has been managing my two rental properties for awhile now, she has been professional and on the ball all the way. Inspections are done and I am sent reports and photos. If I ask for something it is done straight away. Chloe knows the market and works to get me the best tenants. I am very happy with her services.

Vicki Lynam

Vicki LynamSouth East Queensland, QLD

AWESOME SERVICE

Big thank you to Andrea from property rentals at Palm Beach Old.I have been renting through Mcgrath for several years and have found Andrea to be helpful and thoroughly professional.She is an asset to your company.My assistance dog Astor adores her and she always takes the time to give her a little pat when we go to office.Andrea also goes the extra mile because I find technology a little challenging.

McGrath Geelong

The property manager I deal with, Steph, in the Geelong office is very professional and prompt with any concerns I have with my rental making sure any faults are fixed in a timely manner, I had an emergency this week and it was immediately acted upon as well as some minor repairs. I also had a rental inspection this week and, Cecilia was on time and acted with concern for both the landlord and myself making sure the faults were reported and fixed. Lastly the front end staff are always courteous and helpful every time I call the office.