4.2

82% · 11225 · 18%

Allan C.
Allan C.

Great reliable company

I have used McPhee a number of times now..
Extremely professional and my cars have. One From Sydney, Queensland without any issues and delivered to my front door.. I would highly recommend them . Show details ·  1
Jenni
JenniGippsland, VIC4 posts

Car - Melbourne to Perth. Spot on for delivery

Awesome service. Steph was so helpful in sorting out getting the car to Perth quickly. Delivery was great and I cannot fault your service or your staff. Just so professional and helpful with extremely competitive quotes. Thanks again. Show details ·  1
Jason
JasonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perth to Brisbane Boat Freight

McPhee Freight have been fantastic. Our freight was required to arrive before Xmas which created some scheduling issues. The McPhee team bent over backwards to help us make the shipping time. I look forward to the same excellent service for the return trip. Show details ·  1
Shane
ShaneSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

From WA to QLD without a hitch

After being let down by another transport company I turned to Mcphee to get my car from Perth to Brisbane - the difference was night and day, communication was on point, no question was left unanswered and my car was delivered exactly on time as advised! a great service. Show details ·  1
NKD
NKDPerth, WA

Wouldn’t use anybody else!

Great service and helpful from the time the car was picked up in Townsville QLD to being dropped off in Karrinyup WA. Show details ·  1
Amir
Amir

Fast and reliable service

McPhee Freight helped us transport a b-double trailer interstate. Quality service and quick turnaround. Highly recommended. Show details ·  1
Ashley
AshleyPerth, WA

Helpful, reliable, easy to deal with

We obtained a few quotes for the removal and delivery of a second hand caravan. Their price was very reasonable and service was great. Very easy to deal with and questions were answered promptly. Show details ·  1
Carl V
Carl V

A1 Service

We use Mcphee for a range of machinery transportation around Australia including excavators, rollers, compactors & wheel loaders. Great service from their team. Highly recommended Show details ·  1
Sam
SamPerth, WA

Excellent service

McPhee Freight & Truck Moves are a excellent organisation. In my years of experience in dealing with them they have been nothing but very helpful at assisting all queries & vehicle collections. I usually deal with Tim Buckner the most, he is very easy to deal with, very professional and prompt at responding to my emails. Shipping turn around is also very prompt & we always receive our vehicles on-time, every time.

I highly recommend this to businesses, friends & family.

A huge Thank you and a very Merry Christmas & a Happy New year All :) Show details ·  1

Dean
Dean

Fantastic freight service for large machinery transport with exceptional customer service and communication

Exceptional service from the team at McPhee Transport for interstate transport of large machinery, excavators, loaders etc. Easy to book, fantastic communication, reliable, on time and well priced. Highly recommended. Show details ·  1
Elyse
ElysePerth, WA

Lachlan
Lachlan

Caravan transport from Melbourne to Perth - excellent!

Very happy with the service from start to finish - good communication. Was introduced by the ppl I bought my caravan from and def recommend them now too. Show details ·  1
Nigel
Nigel

Delivery without a hitch

Throughout the process we were kept well informed and the vehicle was delivered in a timely manner. Show details ·  1
Chris
Chris

Booking truck to WA

Dealing with Steph was the easiest. Great knowledge and professional manner. Price was great as was all the rest from booking to when the truck was collected. Time was a little slower to get from Sydney to Perth but no major. Only reason it’s not a five star review is still waiting for phone call to say we can collect. Been in WA now for seven days. Need to get and start work. Show details ·  1
Selina Liao
Selina Liao

Best Freight Service

Best Freight Service I've ever had. Thank you Steve Harders! :) Show details ·  1
Shaun
Shaun

Easy and friendly service

I used McPhee Freight recently to get my car from QLD to WA. Steve was incredible with his communication and ease to deal with. I thank him and McPhee for getting my brand new car to me in a timely manner with no hiccups. Show details ·  1

J Millar
J MillarPeel, WA

CARAVAN TRASPORT

I recently had McPhee Transport pick up our caravan in Melbourne and ship to Perth.
Communication was excellent every step of the way.
Caravan arrived safely and without any issues.
Port pick with Charles was a breeze and again great communication.
Thanks McPhee, highly recommend this service. Show details ·  1
Subhajit Deb Roy
Subhajit Deb RoyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Excellent car transport service

McPhee Freight and Steve helped me to transfer my loved car from Melbourne to Perth and Perth to Melbourne. The car was delivered in immaculate condition and on time and early within two weeks. The freight was very reasonable. I highly recommend Steve Harder’s team and McPhee freight to others for car transport. Show details ·  1
Jacob Loughridge
Jacob LoughridgeKimberley, WA

easy to deal with great communication

Good clear easy communication all the way through from Adelaide to Fremantle. No dramas or worries! Would recommend Show details ·  1
Graeme
Graeme 2 posts

Bris to perth

Over the last couple of years we have sent 3 utes from Brisbane to Perth using McPhee Freight the 3rd arriving in Perth only a couple of weeks ago , Nyle is great to deal with and service is excellent and have had no issues at all.
Definitely recommend McPhee Freight .
Graeme Guthrie Show details ·  1
PapaChookman
PapaChookmanWestern Australia

Transparent Transport

We used Mcphees earlier this year to transport my camper trailer from Melbourne to Perth, door to door. Steve was clear and kept us up to date for the whole process. Would 100% use their service again when required. Show details ·  1
AJB
AJB2 posts

Hassle Free & Professional Service

Transported a 15Ft Hybrid Camper Van door to door from Melbourne to Hobart.
I received a fully detailed and competitive quotation promptly.
Communications were excellent and Steph Makendonas was excellent to deal with and so helpful.
The van was picked up on time and delivered in first class condition and on time also.
I was kept informed through each step of the process.
McPhee Freight for vehicle transport are highly recommended and the process was a good experience. Show details ·  1
Robert K.
Robert K.

Car Transport

My car was transported from Brisbane to Perth and the whole experience was faultless from the wonderful service from Nyle in Brisbane to final delivery. Show details ·  1
Jim Suffield
Jim Suffield

Thank you for providing a very professional service

I would like to thank McPhee Freight, and especially Steph Makedonas, who was a pleasure to deal with. You could not wish for better service. Thank you again. Show details ·  1
John
John2 posts

Great service!

I used McPhee’s to get a boat over from Sydney last month. The customer service that Steph provided was awesome, the website tracker gave me a clear view of the process and the boat arrived when expected. The delivery driver then contacted me beforehand to arrange a time and make sure I was home. My boat was delivered in great condition! Very happy, thanks team! Show details ·  1
Erin Brown
Erin BrownPerth, WA

Transport of Truck

Couldn't rate this company highly enough. From the pickup of the truck in NSW to my yard in Bibra Lake, WA. Door to door service, kept me up to date through the whole sea voyage. Show details ·  1

Jan B.
Jan B.Perth, WA

Happy with service

Had car transported from Canberra to Perth. Collection, transport and delivery went very smoothly, very happy with result. I would recommend. Show details ·  1
Jules35
Jules35Western Australia9 posts

Michael Azar
Michael AzarPerth, WA2 posts

Sheila
Sheila

Amazing service!

We have been using McPhee for twice already. I have compared the price from other freight company and McPhee is the cheapest with the an amazing service especially from Steph. The process from getting the quote until they pick up the truck has been great and no drama at all. Overall, it is easy to talk and get information from McPhee about the availability of the cargo shipping. Show details ·  1
Kelly B.
Kelly B.

Shipped our 16ft hybrid caravan from East to West, highly recommend this company

McPhee Freight was easy to deal with. Prompt with their quote & all replies.
Offered additional insurance at reasonable price.
Tracking details of freight provided.
Communicated with manufacturer on my behalf & collected item without any dramas.
Prior to the van arriving in Fremantle, we were personally contacted, given options of times to collect and what to expect when collecting the van.
Item was received in perfect condition.
Thank you McPhee Freight... great customer service. Show details ·  1
GES Excavator Hire
GES Excavator HireSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good Business

Having run our family business for the last 51 years , it is easy to recognize an equally well run organization. We could not find any faults from the office staff to the transport driver, who was most helpful. We're sorry we didn't get his name. We were most appreciative. Regards Gloria and Glenn Sugden Show details ·  1
Grant West
Grant WestSouthwest, VIC

Taking the hassle out off transporting

We had a large horsefloat transport from NSW to Vic and it was picked up by a lovely driver and delivered to us on time by another great driver. They kept us updated all the way and we’re lovely to deal with. We would recommend them for all your transportation needs. Show details ·  1
Aaron
Aaron

Excellent service

The whole process went very smoothly, couldn't ask for anything else. Show details ·  1
Will
Will

Good communication and responded quickly to questions

Through the process i was provided with clear communication. Any questions were responded to quickly and concisely. Very happy with the service. Show details ·  1
NBox
NBoxPerth, WA

Fabulous Service!

I used McPhee Freight to move a car I purchased from NSW recently, staff were friendly, professional with a quick turnaround time! The team also supplied me with tracking, which was very handy. I would highly recommend for any future car moves. Show details ·  1

Vicki M.
Vicki M.Perth, WA

Perfect service from booking my car to receiving it in W.A

I chose McPhee Freight to transport my new MG 3 Excite from Brisbane to W.A because I wanted to have my car transported while not exposed to elements via road transport and can honestly say it was the best decision! From the booking process right through to picking my car up in W.A they provided the best service, kept me in the loop of ETA and my car was delivered sooner than expected in perfect condition. I would recommend them 100% and would definitely use their service again. Show details ·  1
GusTee
GusTeeSouth West, WA3 posts

EXCEPTIONAL ALL ROUND SERVICE

I have just completed the successful transfer of a car from Queensland to WA with the expert assistance of McPhee Freight. The car arrived in good order and on time. Everyone I dealt with at McPhees were first class. Show details ·  1
Otto Tuza's VIP Floats
Otto Tuza's VIP FloatsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service every time

We use McPhee Freight for all of our west coast transport needs. They deliver a professional quality service every time. Show details ·  1
Mary-Anne
Mary-AnnePerth, WA2 posts

Reliable as ever!

We have used McPhee on several occasions moving sailing dinghies and camper trailers from Queensland and Victoria to Western Australia, and every time they have been brilliant. They did what they said they were going to do and our freight arrived in perfect condition each time. The price has been outstanding and our freight has been delivered quicker than promised every time! Can't recommend them more highly. Oh, and Steph in the office is fantastic! Show details ·  1

Extra Information