ME Bank Home Loans

ME Bank Home Loans

1.7

Great service and rates

My wife and I searched many financial products via our Financial Advisor, No Fuss Home Loans, and came across ME Bank. Although not the lowest rate, they were quite low, accepted us as borrowers even though we are 'older' people, and best of all accepted our loan application with only 5% equity. The only issue was that the Variable rate lock-in was left out, but this was quickly resolved by ME Bank no questions asked. We found the service was great,-- we did it via our Financial Advisor::
Kathy Dundas [www.nofusshomeloans.com.au]
AND, our conveyancer who helped us with property contracts::
Michelle Nassif [tri-stateconveyancing].
With ME Bank on our side, we had a great team. No fuss, no hassle.

THANK YOU ME BANK !!

Loan TypeSplit
Loan Start DateJune 2021
ME (Members Equity) Bank
Digital S.ME (Members Equity) Bank

Hey Murray, Welcome to ME! We're glad to hear that we were able to help you out without and fuss or hassle - Jeremy

Jimbo
Jimbo

ME provides the opposite of customer service

last year ME Bank stuffed up my redraw facility. Now I have been on hold for an hour so far because they do not answer their phones, and you have to request a loan discharge form over the phone. Forget doing business with this worthless lot.

Loan Start DateDecember 2001

Other Home Loans

Michelle F.
Michelle F.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Hopeless bank as once existing customer. Been unable to update my home loan. It’s been six weeks and 3rd attempt

3 times I have tried to reduce my rate for my homeland. Currently awaiting paperwork to be emailed and so far it’s been six weeks. Very unhelpful and very slow to help you reduce your home loan rate but quick to ring if my credit card is overdue. Very frustrating and hopeless bank once you are an existing customer

Stan M.
Stan M.South East Queensland, QLD

Incompetent and arrogant. Don't fall for the cool marketing image!

Loan TypeSplit
Loan Start DateNovember 2018
Home Loans

Find out how ME Bank Home Loans compares to other Home Loans

Scott M
Scott MSunshine Coast

Started out great!! Have become bad!!!

Robert Saunders
Robert SaundersMelbourne

Messed around

Get quotes
Looking for Home Loans?

Compare lenders with Lendi

Start now

Disgraceful bank

Mebank ripped me off, charging $400 on top of a high rate. When I stopped them taking my $400 they increased interest to 4.75%. 11 years as a customer. Scum.

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Linda W.
Linda W.Canberra 2600, ACT

Absolutely terrible - will raise your interest rate as soon as they can

Raise interest rate a month after signing up but lie and say they won't if you purchase their "member package", lost my paperwork prior to settlement which delayed it by days, delay processing your pay so you can't organise direct debits, send texts you have missed a mortgage payment when you haven't, statements don't accurately reflect each other even though all accounts are with Me. Will keep you in the phone forever and then laugh at you when you question their system their banking ap has constant glitches and is never up to date. I seriously regret going with them and will bail as soon as possible.

Loan Start DateOctober 2018

Other Home Loans

SERIOUSLY! DO NOT TOUCH!!

Delay! Delay! Delay! Get used to those words. This is the worst bank we have ever had to deal with, they charge numerous fees and give zero service, the terms of the loan were even incorrect, eg. frequency of repayment, fixed or variable. You can do bank to bank transfer out of their accounts, but don’t try to transfer in, they are NOT registered for that service. They outsource valuations, their solicitors, all with added fees. They do not communicate, they charge heaps and give worthless service.

Home Loans