ME Bank Home Loans

ME Bank Home Loans

1.0
PamA
PamASouth East Queensland, QLD

Waiting and waiting for my home loan to be corrected

Refixed my home loan with ME Bank after three attempted phone calls to get through (eventually just waiting and waiting which isn't easy when you have things to do). After a long phone call to fix it, it's 12 days later and nothing has happened. I'm still being charged the higher old rate and the money I added into my home loan hasn't been absorbed into it. And despite sending two emails, I'm stuck with making another dreaded phonecall and waiting endlessly again. Doesn't make life easy for working people that they only take calls during the same working hours that their clients work. Go somewhere else if you're looking for good service!

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Flabberghasted
FlabberghastedGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Do Not Get A Home Loan With This Bank

Received a letter today telling me that my available redraw had been reduced over $10k but that quote".... the total amount outstanding and the time remaining on your home loan all remain the same." That is in spite of paying well over the minimum payment required for over 2 years. I will be complaining to Australian Financial Complaints Authority. I am just flabberghasted that a bank can decide to more or less take your extra funds without permission!

Loan TypeVariable Rate

Other Home Loans

Steve Jones
Steve Jones

One star too many!

ME, ME, ME - how apt!
Utterly pathetic follow up. Told things were done, only to find they weren't. Never got a call back when they promised. Never sent through paperwork when requested. Consistently having to chase up. Don't seem to understand the word 'urgency' unless it applies to them. Due to their contempt and lax ways, my family could be on the street as a result of a settlement falling through! They don't care. They really have become Australia's 5th largest bank. Welcome to the club ME Bank. You wont be hearing from me again!

Loan TypeFixed Rate