ME Bank Home Loans

ME Bank Home Loans

1.0

Terrible terrible and terrible

I’ve been with ME for 20 years. It has taken 4 months and still waiting. For top up approval I have equity in house it’s a very small top up for home improvements. I would not recommend my worst enemy to use this organisation

Loan Start DateMarch 2022
Loan used forRenovation
ME (Members Equity) Bank
Digital S.ME (Members Equity) BankSend a private message

Andy
Please don’t make things worse. It’s my experience shared on a review site. I’m just sharing my experience. Need to be a lot shaper ME the wheel is squeaky.

Worst bank and customer service

Did a construction loan with ME Bank, sent application through for stage one payment as well as requested documents for the bank to be told it’s been completed and funds will be in building account in 24 hours to then receive a call a week later saying we can’t pay the builder due to a discrepancy with no explanation or detailed reason why. I have been calling everyday for the past month to be told the same thing over and over again that a team leader will call me, I am get to receive any phone call from the team leader or any explanation of what is going on even though we have settled the loan more then 2 months ago. Do not waste you time with this bank!

Loan Start DateAugust 2020
Loan used forHome Construction
LadyWriterOnTheScreen
LadyWriterOnTheScreenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Do Not Get A Home Loan With This Bank

Received a letter today telling me that my available redraw had been reduced over $10k but that quote".... the total amount outstanding and the time remaining on your home loan all remain the same." That is in spite of paying well over the minimum payment required for over 2 years. I will be complaining to Australian Financial Complaints Authority. I am just flabberghasted that a bank can decide to more or less take your extra funds without permission!

Loan used forRefinancing
boru
boruSydney, NSW

terrible soul destroying bank

this so-called members Equity Bank doesn't even deserve 1/4 of a star let alone one star
this any bank was set up by the superannuation industry and the unions
so what would you expect? A well-run bank or a bank run by the foxes who are guarding the chickens
when you go to hardship or have a loss of a job the M E bank comes down on you like a ton of bricks
so run don't walk from this fake bank, have nothing to do with it

Loan TypeLine of Credit