ME Bank Home Loans

David C.Sydney, NSW

Stay Away, The Worst Lender I Have Encountered

Oscar A.Sydney, NSW

Bad Bank, Cash Back offer never paid, Don't believe in Cash Back Offer

I have been offered a $3K cash back 24 hrs after settlement; after settlement they told me that the offer will be paid 3 month after settlement; after 3 months they did not paid the offer.

• Loan TypeSplit
Oscar A.

I did it Nick, I have been sending my complains through internet banking - messages, all I received is a lies and more lies regarding this cash back that have never been paid.

Great service and rates

My wife and I searched many financial products via our Financial Advisor, No Fuss Home Loans, and came across ME Bank. Although not the lowest rate, they were quite low, accepted us as borrowers even though we are 'older' people, and best of all accepted our loan application with only 5% equity. The only issue was that the Variable rate lock-in was left out, but this was quickly resolved by ME Bank no questions asked. We found the service was great,-- we did it via our Financial Advisor::
Kathy Dundas [www.nofusshomeloans.com.au]
AND, our conveyancer who helped us with property contracts::
Michelle Nassif [tri-stateconveyancing].
With ME Bank on our side, we had a great team. No fuss, no hassle.

THANK YOU ME BANK !!

• Loan TypeSplit
  • Loan Start DateJune 2021
  • Loan used forFirst Home
Digital S.ME (Members Equity) BankSend a private message

Hey Murray, Welcome to ME! We're glad to hear that we were able to help you out without and fuss or hassle - Jeremy

PamA
PamASouth East Queensland, QLD

Waiting and waiting for my home loan to be corrected

Refixed my home loan with ME Bank after three attempted phone calls to get through (eventually just waiting and waiting which isn't easy when you have things to do). After a long phone call to fix it, it's 12 days later and nothing has happened. I'm still being charged the higher old rate and the money I added into my home loan hasn't been absorbed into it. And despite sending two emails, I'm stuck with making another dreaded phonecall and waiting endlessly again. Doesn't make life easy for working people that they only take calls during the same working hours that their clients work. Go somewhere else if you're looking for good service!

Home Loans

Find out how ME Bank Home Loans compares to other Home Loans

Mike T.
Mike T.

Absolutely disappointing!!

Long waits on the phone, online app is very basic and crashes all the time, very long time to process requests. I was expecting good customer service because it's a small bank but overall it's been very disappointing

• Online Tools
  • Loan Start DateDecember 2017
  • Loan used forFirst Home
Steve Jones
Steve Jones

One star too many!

ME, ME, ME - how apt!
Utterly pathetic follow up. Told things were done, only to find they weren't. Never got a call back when they promised. Never sent through paperwork when requested. Consistently having to chase up. Don't seem to understand the word 'urgency' unless it applies to them. Due to their contempt and lax ways, my family could be on the street as a result of a settlement falling through! They don't care. They really have become Australia's 5th largest bank. Welcome to the club ME Bank. You wont be hearing from me again!

• Loan Start DateJuly 2013