ME Bank Home Loans

• Online Tools
Joe D.
Joe D.

Home Loan

Customer service is terrible. Waiting times in excess of 30 minutes. I understand in the safety and paper trail world, but modernise your system. The mobile app has improved somewhat and is quicker to load. The online banking features are rather basic and can't access statements from closed accounts.
Still lacking Osko for fast pay.
When you try to negotiate a better loan interest rate, they are all unhelpful until you have put in the documents to refinance with another lender. Refinancing is slow and brokers have to prompt so as not to miss the settlement.
Technologically poor banking system is ME that I can't bear to deal with any longer.

Application Process
Loan used forRefinancing

No problem

Took out my home loan with ME 12 years ago and have had no trouble with the service received. I have negotiated reductions in interest twice during that period and the process was professional and timely.

Application Process
Online Tools
Loan used forSecond Home

EyeDee
EyeDeeasked

Hi. which one is quicker - processing a new construction loan or processing our release paper?

ME (Members Equity) Bank
Digital S.ME (Members Equity) BankSend a private message

Hi there! So that we can follow these matters up for you, can you please give ME a call on 13 15 63. - Jeremy

Sam D.