ME Bank Home Loans

AlexSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst bank experience in 25 years

Loan Start DateJune 2019
Loan used forInvestment Property

Customer service does not exist

When trying to close out mortgages there is always a delay even after being given six weeks notice. Each time they have blamed someone else however taking the opportunity to charge the extra interest. This has happened three times. It appears to be a trend.

Other Home Loans

Heath
HeathSydney

Frustrating customer service

Loan Start DateOctober 2017
D Taranto
D TarantoSydney, NSW

Hopeless customer service at this bank!

I am now refinancing with another bank after the poor I received from Me Bank last year. I have a home investment loan with them which I had to pause repayments during Covid restrictions. Due to the poor training of their call centre staff, I was treated like I was in default and you always wait at least 20 minutes to talk to someone. I lodged a complaint with the banking ombudsman and in the end, they offered $200 to settle my complaint.

Loan Start DateNovember 2015
Home Loans

Find out how ME Bank Home Loans compares to other Home Loans

Melissa
MelissaPerth, WA

Would not recommend an investment loan

Loyal customer for 5 years tried to negotiate lower rates as paying well above average. Interest free period has also ended. Was advised that it would be easy to reapply for interest only, but rejected. So now stuck paying high rate and principle. I have a second loan with another bank that I am paying a significantly lower rate with and interest only. ME Bank have passed on a small cut, but interest rates are already high so still well above a fair amount. I would never recommend this bank to anyone, my broker can't even deal with them anymore so I have had to myself.

Mike T.
Mike T.

Absolutely disappointing!!

Long waits on the phone, online app is very basic and crashes all the time, very long time to process requests. I was expecting good customer service because it's a small bank but overall it's been very disappointing

Loan Start DateDecember 2017