ME Bank Home Loans

ME Bank Home Loans

1.0
Oscar A.Sydney, NSW

Bad Bank, Cash Back offer never paid, Don't believe in Cash Back Offer

I have been offered a $3K cash back 24 hrs after settlement; after settlement they told me that the offer will be paid 3 month after settlement; after 3 months they did not paid the offer.

• Application Process
  • Timeliness
  • Incentivised Review No
  • Loan TypeSplit
  • Loan used forRefinancing
Oscar A.

I did it Nick, I have been sending my complains through internet banking - messages, all I received is a lies and more lies regarding this cash back that have never been paid.

LadyWriterOnTheScreen
LadyWriterOnTheScreenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Do Not Get A Home Loan With This Bank

Received a letter today telling me that my available redraw had been reduced over $10k but that quote".... the total amount outstanding and the time remaining on your home loan all remain the same." That is in spite of paying well over the minimum payment required for over 2 years. I will be complaining to Australian Financial Complaints Authority. I am just flabberghasted that a bank can decide to more or less take your extra funds without permission!

• Application Process