ME Bank Home Loans

ME Bank Home Loans

1.0

Terrible terrible and terrible

I’ve been with ME for 20 years. It has taken 4 months and still waiting. For top up approval I have equity in house it’s a very small top up for home improvements. I would not recommend my worst enemy to use this organisation

• Online Tools
  • Loan TypeVariable Rate
  • Loan Start DateMarch 2022
  • Loan used forRenovation
ME (Members Equity) Bank
Digital S.ME (Members Equity) BankSend a private message

Andy
Please don’t make things worse. It’s my experience shared on a review site. I’m just sharing my experience. Need to be a lot shaper ME the wheel is squeaky.

Ciaran
CiaranSydney, NSW

Breathtakingly Incompetent

• Loan TypeFixed Rate
  • Loan used forRenovation

Worst bank and customer service

Did a construction loan with ME Bank, sent application through for stage one payment as well as requested documents for the bank to be told it’s been completed and funds will be in building account in 24 hours to then receive a call a week later saying we can’t pay the builder due to a discrepancy with no explanation or detailed reason why. I have been calling everyday for the past month to be told the same thing over and over again that a team leader will call me, I am get to receive any phone call from the team leader or any explanation of what is going on even though we have settled the loan more then 2 months ago. Do not waste you time with this bank!

• Online Tools