ME Bank Home Loans

ME Bank Home Loans

1.0
    Sorry, no results were found. Try clearing all filters to read all reviews or change your search.

EyeDee
    EyeDeeasked

Hi. which one is quicker - processing a new construction loan or processing our release paper?

ME (Members Equity) Bank
    Digital S.ME (Members Equity) BankSend a private message

Hi there! So that we can follow these matters up for you, can you please give ME a call on 13 15 63. - Jeremy

Sam D.

Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Srikanth

Excellent service

by Srikanth on 15 Aug 2022
    Excellent customer service with regular updates on the different steps of the process, so basically I don't need to ask.... Read full review

Joanna D.

by Joanna D. on 15 Aug 2022
    Dealing with Lendi was easy and the staff were friendly and helpful, and kept me updated through the process of my refinance.... Read full review

Kelly

Made our dreams come true.

by Kelly on 15 Aug 2022
    Our Lendi loan specialist was amazing in ensuring that our dream of purchasing our home happened.... Read full review