ME Bank Home Loans

ME Bank Home Loans (page 4 of 6)

shane

shaneCranbourne

Painful

Refinancing a current personal loan, NEVER AGAIN!!
Slow, Misplacing paperwork, Missing emails, No communication.

I do not want to hear the word sorry again.

skr

skrCanberra 2600, ACT

Total Rip Off High interest rates

Total waste of time.

We waited for 5 weeks to be told that we could not get a home loan. They knew the first week. They did not know what they where doing and may have missed out on our dream home because of all their waste of time when we could have applied to other banks,

Kaz

KazPerth, WA

Customer service non existent

Don't bother with dealing with these idiots if you value your sanity !!! Trying for 4 days to complete a direct credit transaction and no luck and certainly no service

An appalling approach to customer service.

This bank made an error, acknowledged their own error then refused to fix their error. It concerned underpayment of interest. I have forwarded my complaint to The Financial Ombudsman.

jovialjames

jovialjames

Liars

They gave me a rate of 4.38 capped for 12 months, then raised the rate (without telling me) after 2 months. I am now refinancing. There have also been several rate cuts in this period and they are still charging me 4.58.

Nic

NicBrisbane

Have three products? It's like dealing with 3 banks!

I have a savings account, home loan and Mastercard with ME Bank. Trying to get them to look holistically at my situation and try and work out a way forward was impossible. Credit card dept. couldn't talk with home loans and vice versa. Ended up closing all my accounts and going with Bendigo where I have a personal banker who can assist me with all accounts.

Also, as others have already confirmed, they are terribly slow. The refinance and settlement of the original home loan took over 3 months from application to settlement.

Suzanna

Suzanna

Sick of being used as a cash cow to fund new business

luke

lukemelbourne

Avoid! what a joke no coordnation

I Guess it comes down to what mobile banker you get, as I was recommended me bank from a friend who used a different mobile banker with great success.

Pre approval meant absolutely nothing. After finding the house I wanted and informing the bank I put down my deposit. I had given everything me bank asked as requested (all good). I was then informed they needed an extension for finance approval, Lucky the vender agreed allowing 9 more business days. I facilitated in every requested they made in getting the loan finalised, even down to the last remaining hours until settlement they were still asking for new payslips etc, no coordnation, very inefficient and incompetent. NOT WORTH THE UNCERTAINTY

Longest approval time ever

Me bank have absolutely no customer service morals, they have wasted 3 months of my time for a simple yes or no answer regarding my home loan, if it wasn't for the cheap interest rate I would have canceled my application months ago, BTW I'm still waiting, 12 weeks and counting.

Terrible customer service

I have experience a very bad product and poor customer service with them. It was my mistake to join them at the first place. I will move to one of the big banks. The bank didn't provide me with the information and now they are referring me to their fact sheet. If I had tie to read all those pages I wouldn't request your mobile banker. Anyway they are not willing to fix the problem!

Connie

ConnieSydney, NSW

Customer loyalty counts for nothing with this bank

Appalling!!!

Echoing the other reviewer sentiments, I am also a disgruntled customer with diminishing faith in this 'bank'. Agreed, aside from the low interest rates, there is little to commend this banking service. The lack of professionalism and customer service, the poor online banking service, and long wait time for phone service all amount to a thoroughly frustrating and disappointing introduction to this bank. I would not recommend this bank to my worst enemy... stay away at all costs!!!

Unbelievably bad service

I can't believe I have applied for another home loan with me bank in view of the disgusting service in the past Never hear back from a mobile lender and ringing them for months to find out they don't work there any more make an appointment and don't turn up Ring and abuse you for complaining about the previous On a loan application in 2004 for $150,000 for a knockdown rebuild chased the mobile lender for 6 months without a reply then out of the blue he rings with. Congratulations your loans been approved the building quote was now expired and yes they put the price up $5,000 on the new quote. So much more even tried to go to their office to apply in person appointment cancelled on the day no call back just a text

No idea

Read all your product information very closely as I have since found out that the mobile banking staff have no idea what they are talking about when they push products at you. Was told when i applied for a three year fixed term home loan that i could make additional payments up to 10k a year. Just been told that I can't and the bank is "sorry". what a joke

John

JohnSydney, NSW

Do not use ME Babk bank for a Home Loan

The worst financial institution I have dealt with. After waiting 7 weeks for a loan approval I gave up. I had to chase the Mobile Loans Officer for everything, including valuation inspections and reports, advice on progress and a contract that never arrived. After 7 weeks of waiting I never received one document and ceased my dealing with ME Bank. Do not use them.

keli

keli

Totally unsatisfactory service

Kate W

Kate WAdelaide

Slow Slow Slow!

ME Bank's service is slow! Sent an enquiry about closing my account and had to chase them up with no response after 5 days. They apologised, then told me my account would be closed in 10 business days. It's been 20 days and the account is still open. My mum submitted an application for a savings account and after a month they still hadn't opened it (she ended up cancelling and went with Virgin Money instead).

I'm only giving them two stars because their First Home Saver Account was great when it was available.

Gregory William Charles

Gregory William Charles Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fast credit card approval.

Applied for a ME Credit card. Was approved within 24 hours. Am in the process of applying for a personal loan. Seems to be moving along pretty quick. Good communication. So far i am very happy with customwr service.

Yola

YolaDickson 2602, ACT

Biggest mistake I ever made investing money with ME

I had considerable amount invested with ME bank for one year after my husband passed away. At maturity I asked for the interest payment and amount invested to be transferred to another account. I received three calls from ME bank checking if all details were correct however when I checked the transfer amount I discovered that I received less than half of the amount of the interest payment. When I followed up with them, the mistake was acknowledged and I was promised it would be resolved within 24-48 hours. I called after 50 hours as nothing has happened and I still don't have my money.