ME Bank Home Loans

ME Bank Home Loans

Great Bank ..but poor service for a home loan

ive been banking with ME bank for over 20 years I love them no bank fees except for the $1 dollar ATM fee otherwise i do my withdraws from supermarkets, to save me the $1 fee . Banking wise they are great & i have recommended them to other friends. the negative is they shouldn't charge for the post office deposits.
The low home loan rate & the free 15 free transactions a month
the solictior's whoever they use are awful they dont send you the documents on time & some of their loan officers gave bad customer service nofeed back as to if the documents where approved

Professional Partners

Looking for Home Loans?

Read the reviews for Professional Partners

Ad

Good

Excellent. I'm very happy. No plans to change.
One of the lowest interest rates around, low fees, good range of products and services, excellent service in all dealings whether via internet, phone or in person. Happy to come to your house if required and always professional & on time.
Accessibility. Most things handled over internet/phone but have to wait days if you want to arrange a home visit and speak to someone face to face.