ME Bank Home Loans

ME Bank Home Loans

• Loan TypeVariable Rate (1) and Split (1)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
  • Loan used for
  • Loan Term15 years
  • Online Tools

Great service and rates

My wife and I searched many financial products via our Financial Advisor, No Fuss Home Loans, and came across ME Bank. Although not the lowest rate, they were quite low, accepted us as borrowers even though we are 'older' people, and best of all accepted our loan application with only 5% equity. The only issue was that the Variable rate lock-in was left out, but this was quickly resolved by ME Bank no questions asked. We found the service was great,-- we did it via our Financial Advisor::
Kathy Dundas [www.nofusshomeloans.com.au]
AND, our conveyancer who helped us with property contracts::
Michelle Nassif [tri-stateconveyancing].
With ME Bank on our side, we had a great team. No fuss, no hassle.

THANK YOU ME BANK !!

ME (Members Equity) Bank
Digital S.ME (Members Equity) BankSend a private message

Hey Murray, Welcome to ME! We're glad to hear that we were able to help you out without and fuss or hassle - Jeremy

No problem

Took out my home loan with ME 12 years ago and have had no trouble with the service received. I have negotiated reductions in interest twice during that period and the process was professional and timely.

WHATCANISAY
WHATCANISAYPerth, WA

MEBANK COMES TO THE RESCUE

I have had my ups and downs with ME bank but that's due to the many changes over 20 years. However I have just sold my house and if it wasn't for my WONDERFUL mobile lender in WA the home loan would not have gone ahead. There are 4 houses settling next week and only MEBANK did what it was suppose to ANZ is holding us all up and we nearly lost our settlement date because of them. If you don't get the answers you are after with MEBANK from over east ask to speak to a mobile lender in Perth they are superheros and made good on all their promises. PS I am on a pension which is now very hard to borrow on but Mebank was one of the few that would lend to me (not one of the 4 big banks would) Thanks

Scott03
Scott03ADELAIDE SA

Didn't know what to expect however I have been pretty impressed and highly recommend

My wife and I were looking for a affordable no frills home loan for our existing house. We have been with them now for over 2 years and couldn't be happier. The application and approval was straight forward. Online banking is really easy and any time I have needed to call up they have been more then helpful. Been a great all round experience so far.

Xiao Zhang
Xiao ZhangSydney

Big Thanks

The bank Home Loan Department is highly professional with wonderful customer service.

Last month due to other bank delay, my IIA seemed impossible for last financial year. I called the bank and never thought it can be done at such short time, but half hour later the Bank told me that they can do it. The bank staff worked so hard and guided me each step. At 30 June, I was so happy, the transaction went through successfully. Thanks for the whole team.

New homeowner
New homeowner

Great bank, highly recommend

I love this bank minimal fees, great customer service, I should've joined them sooner you're not just a number with this bank

Gregory William Charles
Gregory William Charles Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fast credit card approval.

Applied for a ME Credit card. Was approved within 24 hours. Am in the process of applying for a personal loan. Seems to be moving along pretty quick. Good communication. So far i am very happy with customwr service.

Super Funds Awards 2022!

super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Best rates around

After really researching for refinancing our home loan I chose ME bank, and we are very happy. Moved our bank accounts over too and they are so much better than any of the big banks or local credit unions I found. The service from the mobile banker and their customer service centre has always been excellent too.
Great rates, great phone service, was very easy to organize
There was a long delay in getting loan happening, though they admitted it was an internal fault and apologized then auctioned it very quickly

lmiles007