Mecca Cosmetica

Online store, Physical store, Product Range (See All)
See the Best Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Mecca Cosmetica? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Tedious buying online.

Be warned. Mecca will ask for your proof of identity (driver’s licence & utility bill) even if you have bought multiple times from them.

Who knows what they can misuse those documents for. Neither is there a secure way to provide these to them. Simply an email with attachments.

And it’s basically holding you hostage. Provide the docs or the order will be cancelled.

Jess C.
Jess C.Sydney, NSW

Great services and reasonable prices

Visited Chatswood and broadway stores, all sales representatives are friendly. Shiseido products are made in Japan and in reasonable prices. Happy with my purchases.

Aman S.
Aman S.

Best experience ever

Amazing service by Rachel and Sofia polite and professional, busy store but with a smile on their face helped me with my purchase.
Mecca We love your products and such good service it is always a pleasure to come to your stores.

Emma S.
Emma S.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Terrible customer service. Especially the girl called Lisa on live chat.

Products have no issues. Live chat customer service can be improved a lot. The girl called Lisa was rude and grumpy. She doesn't even know what I exactly complaining about and what exactly in the email I sent to her manager before she replied: you can go ahead to contact ombudsman as you wish. I am just asking her to ask her manager to reply my email. That is all. It seems like they are having a little friends circle within a company to protect each other from unhappy customers. Not professional at all. Don't get any issues with them. They can only say sorry. That's all! Or the worst you will get Lisa to talk to you.

JEM
JEMGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic

Both in store and online, meccas service is impeccable! Need help finding a product that’s right for you? One of the team members right around the corner will see your struggle and approach you with nice and easy service! It’s great, they take great initiative and care for their customers. They work hard and know how to provide the best service they can. Always friendly, always welcoming. Online orders come in fast and handled with great care. Sample sizes are immaculate, and the beauty boxes are sublime. I can’t say enough good things about this company! IN. LOVE. Thank you all so very much for your service!

EBBIE

Demanding sensitive documentation

Daniela
DanielaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Exceptional service

I ordered some make up on line, on the Friday. And to my absolute shock I received the items by express post first thing Monday morning. After dealing with their competitors who took 13 days to arrive. I will always use Mecca from now on. And the products were brilliant.
Daniela

Nat
NatMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Zero customer service

Have been emailing Mecca for over 3 weeks.
Beauty loop level not correctly increased on my account. Zero response to emails to management. Really disappointed

Elen18
Elen18MELBOURNE

Damaged product sent. No one responded to email

I bought Charlotte Tilbury Charlotte's Magic Cream and it was sent used! I have sent Mecca three emails and tried calling but gave up at 20 minutes. Not sure how they are still in business if this is how they work. I’m so disappointed

Kate
KateSydney

Not up to scratch anymore

EMM
EMMSydney, NSW

Product Lost, No Refund - AVOID!

I placed an order on Sept. 8th but it was not delivered to the address provided. I have logged this with Mecca and have been told the courier left the parcel in a public place near the delivery address and therefore you are absolved of any responsibility to resend or refund the cost. I was advised by NSW Fari Trading that the seller is responsible for resolving any issues with Australia Post or the courier company used to deliver the product - not the customer. However to date Mecca have closed my case without delivering my products or providing a refund.

Date PurchasedSeptember 2021

Kimi R.
Kimi R.Victoria

They banned me for not having the house bill on my name.

I was banned from their website because I didn’t have the house bills on my name it’s on my husbands name.

Julia
Julia

Very poor online customer service

Recently purchased a skincare product via click and collect. They sold me an item which was due to expire one month from when I bought it. Try as I might to get in touch with them via email, all I get is the same template response. I've escalated to a complaint two weeks ago and zero response. Very disappointed in the sharp decline in customer service of late, COVID is no excuse, it's been 18 months, get your act together.

Hannah ruby