Mecca Cosmetica

3.4

Sue Gosney

Sue GosneyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Colours

Just received my order. Colours of lipstick and eyeshadow are not really what was represented colours much darker. Not your fault Mecca. I’m sure you are trying. Be careful when choosing and understand this may happen. Ps. I also purchased blush and am very happy with the colour.

Date PurchasedSeptember 2020

Poor customer service

I was trying to resolve an issue with my online order that was cancelled. Madison wasn’t helpful suggested I shop instore while all Melbourne stores are closed under stage 4

Date PurchasedSeptember 2020
Nikky

NikkyMarrickville

Customer service is poor

The customer service received was very generic maddisson was very unpleasant to deal with and my purchases Always are over $100 and to receive such poor customer service I would recommend shopping at sephora

Atr

AtrSouth East Queensland, QLD

Doesn’t work

Bought Two Faced extreme lip gloss and definitely doesn’t work. When you first put it on it burns your lips but doesn’t plump them. After a few times it stopped burning all together And not once did I have plump lips . Just do Fillers!

VAK

VAK

They make everything so easy

All my orders always turn up on time, beautifully (eco) packaged. Just a thorough quality service from beginning to end. The site is so easy to navigate, which I particularly appreciate, as I'm not going into store as much these days.

Sandra A.

Sandra A.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great customer service

I contacted Mecca to find out if they stocked one of my favourite skincare brands VéLDERE, their customer service team replied to me very quickly and were very polite, although They didn’t have the products I was after i purchased a few other products from their site and had a very pleasant experience from purchase to delivery. Will definitely continue using their online store especially now during this pandemic.

Date PurchasedJuly 2020

Loyalty Points Never Recorded

Date PurchasedJanuary 2020
Store LocationQueens Plaza, Brisbane

No assistance over a week NO CUSTOMER SERVICE and I had to follow up myself

I am frustrated because my parcel didn’t come in on time BUT that isn’t the problem. I followed up with an enquiry saying is everything all good and they said the parcel has been sent. The parcel wasn’t scanned so no tracking updates were coming up on the tracking. A girl called me explaining how my parcel was missing and will call me but I haven’t gotten a phone call and it’s been over a week and she said she would get back to me in a day or two. I am very annoyed as I was chasing up myself and StarTrack even gave me a better explanation. I will not be shopping at Mecca again as a loyal customer for years. Very disappointed and bad customer service.

Lang

LangSouth East Queensland, QLD

Delivery sucks

They said free delivery. I ordered a few products from them before. It delivered thru my door no problem. But with my recent purchase the tracking just says cant gain access. What no access? Ive been at home the whole day the door was wide open. Nobody knocked. I asked mecca they said dont know the specifics of delivery. Such a hassle coz I cant walk thats why I ordered online. Had to ask someone else which I dont normally do coz they work full time and had to ask them to print an authorization form My god! I had a delivey the other day from Sephora no problem. Sorry mecca I"ll take my business elsewhere.

CINDY S.

CINDY S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Beware of their return policy

Date PurchasedMarch 2020
MammaEerie

MammaEerieChristies Downs, South Australia

Where is this amazing customer service everyone speaks of?

Store LocationMarion, South Australia
Bjondina

BjondinaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Never recieved the product I paid for

I have been a customer with Mecca for more then 3 years and order continuesly from them this time my order wasn’t fulfilled I received only the sample not the actual product I have contacted them and sent emails today got a call from this arrogant manager saying they investigated and they never make mistakes and there is nothing they can do how rude she was I hope they will fire her there is no place for arrogant rude moles like her she has ruined Mecca for me I personally wouldn’t buy again from there and I will make sure I will let my friends know too due to very poor customer service and basically they rudeness not acceptable

Date PurchasedJune 2020
A Tran

A TranSydney, NSW

Never had any issues. Great fast service.

I luckily have never had any issues with Mecca online purchases. I have ordered quite a few times and each time it is dispatched quickly and arrives within days. Products are great although some are pricey. Love the samples and reward system. Packaging is also lovely. Especially if you want to send it as a gift to someone.

Date PurchasedMay 2020
Nikki

Nikki

Bunch of monkeys - Please do not order from them! Scammers

it's funny how they said customer services when no one is picking up any calls? straight to the voicemail. Not even trying... Sent 3 emails and I am still waiting for a respond.
sent me an email say the order is on its way, clicked on the link, startrack page said "delivered in full" what the hell does that mean? Hence I was not even at home! contacted startrack and of course they say they will look into it, but advised me to call MECCA. Here I am. upset, money was taken and still waiting for an answer.

clowns

Date PurchasedMay 2020
Faith

Faith

Amazing customer service

I went to to buy an eyeshadow palette and the lady who helped me check out was extremely nice, she complimented my make up, encouraged me to continue experimenting with makeup and gave me a brief but helpful review of the palette. Would definitely recommend shopping at Mecca!

Date PurchasedMarch 2020
Store LocationBurwood Westfield

Pathetic

Absolute crap!!!! They tell you to call customer service for exchange but the customer service line is not taking calls and mecca customer service does not like to reply to emails. Wont shop here again. Dont waste your time and shop at sephora

AnnaB

AnnaBSouth East Queensland, QLD

Mecca? Overpriced, loyalty program is miserable!

Spend almost $1000( Christmas presents for my family), been told I get a bday present and four times a year the sample's bags. It did sound nice. In reality, bday present turned out to be a cheap brush, and to get a sample bag I have to buy something else. Not to mention, how overpriced the shop is. Disappointed.

Sam

SamGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Would only purchase if I need something

I find things on Mecca are so over priced. They should have discounts like Sephora. They hardly answer the phone in store. However, they do have beautiful products. They really need to allow Australians to have a discount because I’ve purchased a lot of items through other stores like adore beauty and catch of the day for half the price. Will only shop here if I need an item.

Date PurchasedApril 2020
YHY

YHYBrisbane

Rude customer service attendant

RocM0404

RocM0404Mid North Coast, NSW

Appalling service

Woeful customer service and lack of communication. Happy to take your money but don't follow through. Thought the beauty loop system would be worth a try but far better value for money out there with other companies or buying products direct. Beauty Loop system is a hoax.