Mecca Cosmetica

See the Best Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Kateben

KatebenMelbourne

Terrible Customer Service buy a very young staff member

Store LocationDoncaster

DDsouza

DDsouzaSydney, NSW

A one stop make-up shop

I went to their store at Westfield Parramatta was indeed happy with their service. I needed some make-up items and the beauty specialist explained to me which foundation cream and concealer suited best to my skin tone. She also helped me with a toner for my dry skin as she was patient in answering my queries. The staff are attentive from the time you enter their store and help you with your requirement. I got myself enrolled for a free make-up class held by their beauty lab which was an additional incentive and highly recommend going there. It is worth every dollar you spend.

Date PurchasedNovember 2019
Store LocationWestfield, Parramatta

Jane

JaneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Customer Service!

I dropped in to Chermside Mecca store as my daughter and two friends were in there. Jesse was giving them a skin care introduction and talking to them about how to look after their lovely skin. I was so impressed watching this lovely engaging staff member- she was absolutely delightful- so professional, articulate and fun. She also was very down to earth and clearly enjoyed her job and engaging with the public. It stands apart from the norm when you receive such excellent customer service as Jesse displayed effortlessly!!!!! She will go far. Also I bought a product on the spot and will return to purchase the other she introduced me to and gave me a sample.

Date PurchasedNovember 2019
Store LocationChermside
A.Sin

A.SinSydney

Beautiful store with friendly staff

I always have a good experience shopping at Mecca. Staff are friendly and informative. They can provide you with accurate product information and make suggestions based on your skin concerns. Staff at Chatswood Chase and Bondi Westfield are most friendly so far.

Date PurchasedOctober 2019

Sloane R.

Sloane R.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible customer service management

Madeleine

MadeleineGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Such a variety of product and great loyalty scheme!

The Mecca website is easy to navigate, either by brand of product type (foundation etc). The pricing seems to be inline with what you can buy some of these products for elsewhere, additionally they have a lot of products that you can only get from Mecca in Australia.
I bought a Morphe Palette and Morphe eye brush and am extremely happy with the products and value for money.
Additionally I received a beauty loop box (loyalty club) and a free sample.

Couldn't be happier with the website, product and delivery!

Date PurchasedOctober 2019

G Antilla

G Antilla

Always Helpful

The assistants in store are always so helpful and willing to assist. Samples are something they do not shy away from and should there be any problems with the product, they are always willing to replace or exchange.

Date PurchasedSeptember 2019

Absolutely Disappointed and frustrated !!

Date PurchasedAugust 2019
Store LocationChadstone Mecca

Sada

SadaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good selection of exclusive brands

I shop at Mecca stores regularly online and in store. The instore experience is always positive and the staff are friendly and approachable. They offer suggestions and also introduce me to new products. The products might seem expensive but that's because they are exclusive to Mecca. They also have a fantastic loyalty program.

parker88

parker88Sydney, NSW

Friendly staff. Wide range of products.

Went in to the Macquarie store today and was met with friendly staff who offered assistance straight away. They have a wide range of products and although expensive, they look like they will last a long time. A little bit disappointed in the increase price of the better than sex too faced mascara but otherwise it was a lovely experience and i will definitely be coming back!

Store LocationMacquarie

terrible service!

I was in the store today - they didn’t have any in stock so I ordered a palette online then Mecca provided me a refund instantly without explanation. What terrible service!

Grace M.

Grace M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Bad Advice

I went to the Burnside Mecca Maxima on Saturday afternoon, 20th July 2019. I asked for a silicone based primer for liquid foundation. The girl recommended me the Mecca smoothing primer which, as it turns out, is WATER BASED and for POWDER foundation. Not so surprisingly, the primer doesn't work. Nor does the finishing spray... I called up to explain the faulty advice, and Mecca will offer me store credit but not a refund, despite the trust I placed in their staff's advice. I no longer trust Mecca as a makeup provider and will shop elsewhere.

Store LocationMecca Maxima Burnside

Lisk

LiskGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Way too expensive and greedy

Karyn

Colourblind staff

Date PurchasedFebruary 2019
Store LocationCharlestown Square

Lost me as a customer on beauty loop level3

Used to love Mecca and buy only from them all the time for years. But lately noticed that every time I go in to purchase a staple that I always use, the price on it rises more and more. I used to be a beauty loop level 3 but now I shop at Sephora or else where. If you guys think that by rising a price on something by $3 every month will be left unnoticed by your customers and at the same time not accepting afterpay because your too cool for it is just wrong. I won't be surprised if your business will go down hill in no time with this attitude.

Van T

Van TPerth

Poor Customer Service

Staff was highly rude and very unhelpful with service, was told to look for the items myself. It appears to be a culture in Mecca organisation, other stores are very similar. With former workers complaining its inherent from upper management.

Tracy

TracyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Like a candy store

I have used there website which I dont always like, as everytime there is a sale I feel they dont have much in stock levels. Id prefer to go into the store and find what I need plus i can try colours first before purchasing. Staff are always helpful.

Date PurchasedAugust 2018
Store LocationMelbourne Myers

Julie Aielo

Julie AieloNorth Queensland, QLD

FAST DELIVERY

I love everything about MECCA - their physical and online stores. Always fast deliveries when you buy online, good products and in perfect condition. In store, staff is always helpful and friendly!
Will keep repurchasing forever!

Abbey M

Abbey MCanberra 2600, ACT

Lovely products delivered quickly

I bought the Mecca Max Desert Queen Eye & Face Palette ($38) when it first came out, along with a Mecca Max Gloss Boss lip gloss ($18). The palette is even more beautiful in person. The lip gloss is sticky but has good staying power. They were shipped quickly after I purchased. No issues here, would definitely purchase again.

Date PurchasedFebruary 2019

Karen

Karenasked

Does mecca.com.au ship to the USA? If so, what is the shipping cost for a lip gloss item?
Karen

Rocky

Rockyasked

I saw some good reviews on Santal 33 and I'm intrigued. I would like to buy this perfume but would like to try it first because I know this is a little bit pricey. Is it possible to send me some samples please? My address is 1[Address Removed]
Regards,
Raquel Van der Haas

Emily
Emily

Probably not a good idea to post your address in a public place like this. If you want a sample, go into a store and ask for one.

brianna

briannaasked

Is it free to sign up for a loyalty card and when you sign up for one do you get a free bag full of cosmetics?

Andaw
Andaw

Hi, Yes it is free to sign up for their 'Beauty loop', but there's no freebies unless you spent a qualifying amount. I have spent enough to get a level 1 and a level 2 goody bag, but you have to go to a store to collect them and they've been out of stock both times so I've missed out! They should allow you to pay for the postage and send it in the mail!