Mecca Cosmetica Online store

Brand Manager for Mecca Cosmetica Online store? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Customer Care Contact

Needed help in a Gift Card that had been accidentally thrown away. Contacted Customer Care who found the relevant details & sent a replacement, very happy daughter, excellent help from Mecca who painstakingly looked through from Dec 2021!! Thank you

Date PurchasedDecember 2021

Order was canceled for no reason what a joke

my first order was canceled for no reason, no email or message update, no nothing. Tried customer service and they said they couldn't see anything wrong with my account or my order so they didn't know why it was canceled. What a joke.
Then we tried to put another order - canceled again after 2 weeks. completely unbelievable and unacceptable. It is even making me feel sick when I see the Mecca store in the mall now.

Fiona
FionaSydney, NSW

3rd Time Parcel Stolen from Star Trak Express

Ordered a Byredo candle and couple of other items from Mecca. Was raining the day of delivery. When the drive cbf, steals parcel and says "left in a safe place". Same thing happened on previous order that my partner did. Star Trak Express is STEALING parcels and Mecca refuses to help or issue refund. Well I will be making a police report, and following this up until I get an answer as I did not agree to have my parcel left out unattended. I will be emailing Byredo Head Office as well!

Siân
SiânSydney Surrounds, NSW

Fraudulent flagging

I ordered online at Mecca as a repeat customer and received an email AFTER the funds had been taken from my account, stating that my transaction had been flagged fraudulent and asking me to send sensitive personal information. Licence, utility bill. No person in their right mind would hand over their credit card details, licence and utility bill via email. Lost a loyal customer. Hello identity theft. No waiting on a refund.

Date PurchasedMay 2022
Beauty Product Retailers

Find out how Mecca Cosmetica Online store compares to other Beauty Product Retailers

Nina Kelly
Nina Kelly

Rose Inc Skin Clarity

I received this product in my beauty loop box, and upon using was compelled to report how great it was to use, I have just come out of having Covid and I think my skin had suffered, upon using Rose Inc Carity I noticed straight away a difference, will certainly be adding this to my go to products. Also wanted to congratulate Mecca on Beauty Loop it is a wonderful way to be able to test products and to see what is new in the market. Well done Mecca

Date PurchasedFebruary 2022

Don't buy Mecca gift vouchers they will never honour them

They refused to honour my birthday gift voucher then issued me a new one then refused to honour that, definitely a scam I think. I wonder what ACCC will say.

Sienna S.
Sienna S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible packaging. Received my order today 30.3.22 and the box is in terrible condition. It’s all peeling on the sides.

Store is great and very easy to navigate!!!!
Packaging now is rubbish now which is a shame. See pics posted below.

Susan
SusanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Beware the dodgy postal delivery service

-parcel stolen from my front door
-untrustworthy delivery provider who chooses a “safe” location
-company won’t care so recommend reconsidering purchase
-disappointing, careless service

Date PurchasedFebruary 2022

Tedious buying online.

Be warned. Mecca will ask for your proof of identity (driver’s licence & utility bill) even if you have bought multiple times from them.

Who knows what they can misuse those documents for. Neither is there a secure way to provide these to them. Simply an email with attachments.

And it’s basically holding you hostage. Provide the docs or the order will be cancelled.

Emma S.
Emma S.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Terrible customer service. Especially the girl called Lisa on live chat.

Products have no issues. Live chat customer service can be improved a lot. The girl called Lisa was rude and grumpy. She doesn't even know what I exactly complaining about and what exactly in the email I sent to her manager before she replied: you can go ahead to contact ombudsman as you wish. I am just asking her to ask her manager to reply my email. That is all. It seems like they are having a little friends circle within a company to protect each other from unhappy customers. Not professional at all. Don't get any issues with them. They can only say sorry. That's all! Or the worst you will get Lisa to talk to you.

JEM
JEMGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic

Both in store and online, meccas service is impeccable! Need help finding a product that’s right for you? One of the team members right around the corner will see your struggle and approach you with nice and easy service! It’s great, they take great initiative and care for their customers. They work hard and know how to provide the best service they can. Always friendly, always welcoming. Online orders come in fast and handled with great care. Sample sizes are immaculate, and the beauty boxes are sublime. I can’t say enough good things about this company! IN. LOVE. Thank you all so very much for your service!

EBBIE

Demanding sensitive documentation

Daniela
DanielaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Exceptional service

I ordered some make up on line, on the Friday. And to my absolute shock I received the items by express post first thing Monday morning. After dealing with their competitors who took 13 days to arrive. I will always use Mecca from now on. And the products were brilliant.
Daniela

Nat
NatMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Zero customer service

Have been emailing Mecca for over 3 weeks.
Beauty loop level not correctly increased on my account. Zero response to emails to management. Really disappointed