2.3

KeepprivateMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Terrible customer service

Fadi Walainy
Fadi WalainySydney, NSW

Shopping here is a treat

There are products that Mecca has that aren't available anywhere else. It's easy to navigate the website and I'll often go into a store to try the product then go online to purchase them. I am a conscientious buyer and take my time researching everything. I've never had an issue with the customer service or quality of a product and they always arrive on time. I enjoy the beauty loop box that I receive too and love the ability to try the samples that come with it, because of this I've been able to explore other skin and make-up products I wouldn't normally have.

Going downhills

I've been buying from Mecca for years when it was good. Something has changed, maybe they've grown too big and don't care about the customers anymore? It's just not the same anymore.

Beauty Product Retailers

Find out how Mecca Cosmetica Online store compares to other Beauty Product Retailers

Received defaulted item!

I received my order today and noticed one of the items is defaulted, contacted live chat and horrible customer service, was very rude an refused to send me a replacement of the item after I sent in pictures and explained that there is a risk of contamination of the product, which was a face product. Told me my only option is to send it back or take it to a store to receive a voucher in which I explained I don’t have one close that is the reason for online shopping and that I’m not after a refund or voucher just a replacement of the item I paid for accordingly to the website advertisement. Continued to be rude and refuse.
For a higher end company, it was, in my experience horrible service!

Terrible customer service

I ordered online and was incorrectly charged $10 for shipping costs. I spoke to 4 different customer service representatives and 1 was a manager. The way I was spoken to was so rude and I expect a lot more from such a big company. I was told that I was confused and misunderstanding when I know exactly what I was told over the phone.
When I asked for a recording of the call I was advised that they don’t record any of their calls. Recording calls helps with quality of your staff and also for proof in these types of situation.
Will never order from or shop there again.

KHDR
KHDRGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Utterly inept.

Goods available in-store only - only in one store and one state. No mailing list for new products, told to use online chat function only to be told by online chat when asking about potential new products (candles) “we couldn’t possibly let our customers know when we’re receiving new products, how could we possibly be expected to do that??” Gee, I don’t know, maybe how every other company on earth worth their salt does it - is a mailing list??

Seriously, get your act together. Clearly you’ve become successful and forgotten the most important asset you have - your customers.

I’ll buy from OS suppliers from now on rather than support your inept online nonsense. Thanks for exactly nothing.

AJRose
AJRoseSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service!

I have never had a quicker postage than with Mecca. Put in an order and 1-2 days later it gets delivered. So good and the customer service in their stores are always good.

Jeda
JedaQueensland

Poor customer service a joke of a company....Would never recommend

Mrs Eagles
Mrs Eagles Sydney, NSW

Shut down your business - no one should shop online from them

Anoctua
Anoctua

Flawless service

Mecca is my one stop shop for all things beauty. They have flawless service. Incredibly helpful, fast to post, and a great range. I try not to purchase beauty products from anywhere else!

Annabelle H.
Annabelle H.South East Queensland, QLD

Worst Customer Service

Lou
LouGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Order cancelled with no update

Date PurchasedSeptember 2020
franklin
franklinGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

flag me as fraud account for no reason

not dispatch my order for 2 weeks.
i contact them.
told me my account was flagged as fraud. but does not tell me why.
live chat asked me to call. call center ask me to email. email still no solution.
i have been using the same credit card and ship to the same address all time. never had any issue with other businesses.

martin
martinPerth, WA

very disappointed

Ordered 2 10ml Portrait of a lady perfume, 2 totally different ones arrived. So I called online Mecca she checked my order and said yes you ordered Portrait of a lady 2 x10ml and paid the asking price of $150.
so please go to your nearest store and exchange it.
Went into Perth city to pick up and was told I have to pay another $50, which I refused because that was not the price when I ordered.
I feel its your mistake and you pay the consequences. Waiting to hear back from you Thank you
I just want what I ordered.

Date PurchasedOctober 2020
Sue Gosney
Sue GosneyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Colours

Just received my order. Colours of lipstick and eyeshadow are not really what was represented colours much darker. Not your fault Mecca. I’m sure you are trying. Be careful when choosing and understand this may happen. Ps. I also purchased blush and am very happy with the colour.