Mecca Cosmetica Online store Questions & Answers

Brand Manager for Mecca Cosmetica Online store? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

6 questions from our users

Judy
Judyasked
Mecca Cosmetica Online store

Wondering how my friend received a $100. Gift card and a tube of sunscreen without contacting your company?

Pat L
Pat Lasked
Mecca Cosmetica Online store

Do you have a retracting lip brush?

Lyn Nelsonasked
Mecca Cosmetica Online store

Hi there , do you still stock a beautiful Italian Perfume by the name of - Eau De Parfum Le Sirenuse Positano - Un Bateau Pour Capri? Lyn Nelson

Lyn Nelson

It's lyn Nelson , here requesting an answer to the above question re Eau De Parfum Le Sirenuse Positano- Un Bateau Pour Capri? Many Thanks Italian Perfume 100ml bottle.

Eliza R
Eliza R

Hi Lyn, you should try contacting Mecca directly on 1800 007 844.

Jennifer Graham
Jennifer Grahamasked
Mecca Cosmetica Online store

I placed an order on 31/03/20 for a mascara, how will I know when it is on it's way, thankyou

Jennifer Graham
Jennifer Grahamasked
Mecca Cosmetica Online store

I placed an order on 31/3/20 for a mascara, how do I know if it is on it's way, thankyou

Karen
Karenasked
Mecca Cosmetica Online store

Does mecca.com.au ship to the USA? If so, what is the shipping cost for a lip gloss item?
Karen