Mecca Cosmetica Physical store

Mecca Cosmetica Physical store (page 2 of 2)

3.2

Grace M.

Grace M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Bad Advice

I went to the Burnside Mecca Maxima on Saturday afternoon, 20th July 2019. I asked for a silicone based primer for liquid foundation. The girl recommended me the Mecca smoothing primer which, as it turns out, is WATER BASED and for POWDER foundation. Not so surprisingly, the primer doesn't work. Nor does the finishing spray... I called up to explain the faulty advice, and Mecca will offer me store credit but not a refund, despite the trust I placed in their staff's advice. I no longer trust Mecca as a makeup provider and will shop elsewhere.

Store LocationMecca Maxima Burnside

Colourblind staff

Date PurchasedFebruary 2019
Store LocationCharlestown Square
Beauty Product Retailers

Find out how Mecca Cosmetica Physical store compares to other Beauty Product Retailers

Van T

Van TPerth

Poor Customer Service

Staff was highly rude and very unhelpful with service, was told to look for the items myself. It appears to be a culture in Mecca organisation, other stores are very similar. With former workers complaining its inherent from upper management.

Tracy

TracyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Like a candy store

I have used there website which I dont always like, as everytime there is a sale I feel they dont have much in stock levels. Id prefer to go into the store and find what I need plus i can try colours first before purchasing. Staff are always helpful.

Date PurchasedAugust 2018
Store LocationMelbourne Myers
alina

alinaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Better than Sephora

I get used to purchased skincare and makeup from Sephora when I was in China. But when I come to Australia, I found the Sephora here is not covering as many brands and products as I expected. Instead, I was really impressed by Mecca, they contain almost the most updated products with good price for Nars and urban decay and too faced. I just grabbed my level 3 loop box from Mecca store, love the perfume they provided.

Date PurchasedApril 2019
Store LocationChadstone Mecca
Dissaduck

DissaduckHunter Region, NSW

It's a bad policy, they have lost this customer

Byonsay

ByonsaySydney, NSW

Warringah Mall staff are incredible and worth their weight in gold

Taylahf

TaylahfCampbelltown

Great customer service, lovely store!

The Mecca store at Macarthur Square is great, has plenty of products, never has too much of an issue with stock so far and the ladies that work there are always eager to help.

Store LocationMacarthur Square, Campbelltown, NSW, Australia

K065

K065

Chadstone Mecca Service

Went to Chadstone Mecca and received one slight smile. I was clearly looking for something. Store nearly empty more sales assistants than customers, yet no one asked if I needed help. Just walked out and ordered online from another supplier

Art L

Art LGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Nothing to make up

Date PurchasedDecember 2018
Penny M

Penny MGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very disappointed!

i went to Mecca Cosmetica Doncaster as no one approached me I asked for help from a young lady named Daniel , she was disinterested and lacked customer service skills, I then left very unhappy!

Date PurchasedFebruary 2019
Store LocationDoncaster Westfield
Molly

Molly

Great service!

The lady at the front of the store was super friendly and helped me pick out some products which made my shopping experience much easier!
Quick and friendly check out process and i love the products

M&B

M&BBrisbane

Good customer service

I have shopped many times from Mecca and I like their generous samples. No matter what you like the girls are always providing you with good information and samples of the product to try at home.

Hayley

HayleySydney

Have been shopping with Mecca for 5+ years they have now lost a long-term customer

kelka

kelkaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great product range, great service.

I love shopping here.

Great product range, beautiful store, and friendly employees that are willing to help you with any questions you have.

Some stores are too small with not enough employees to deal with the traffic, but I have noticed they are upgrading and making stores bigger which is great.

Wish they had a rewards system like Sephora though, as Beauty Loop isn’t quite as good. I do enjoy the Boxes, but I get free samples with Sephora regardless.