Mecca Cosmetica Questions & Answers

Online store, Physical store, Product Range (See All)
Brand Manager for Mecca Cosmetica? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

10 questions from our users

Judy
Judyasked
Mecca Cosmetica Online store

Wondering how my friend received a $100. Gift card and a tube of sunscreen without contacting your company?

Susie M.
Susie M.asked
Mecca Cosmetica

has anyone bought the Veldere Radiance + Repair serum? my dermatologist gave me a sample and I'm trying to find where to buy it online, please help

Sue Gosney
Sue Gosney

Hi Susie. Mecca doesn’t stock Veldere. You need to buy from Veldere directly online although I think they are out of the serum at the moment.

Pat L
Pat Lasked
Mecca Cosmetica Online store

Do you have a retracting lip brush?

Lyn Nelsonasked
Mecca Cosmetica Online store

Hi there , do you still stock a beautiful Italian Perfume by the name of - Eau De Parfum Le Sirenuse Positano - Un Bateau Pour Capri? Lyn Nelson

Lyn Nelson

It's lyn Nelson , here requesting an answer to the above question re Eau De Parfum Le Sirenuse Positano- Un Bateau Pour Capri? Many Thanks Italian Perfume 100ml bottle.

Eliza R
Eliza R

Hi Lyn, you should try contacting Mecca directly on 1800 007 844.

Jennifer Graham
Jennifer Grahamasked
Mecca Cosmetica Online store

I placed an order on 31/03/20 for a mascara, how will I know when it is on it's way, thankyou

Jennifer Graham
Jennifer Grahamasked
Mecca Cosmetica Online store

I placed an order on 31/3/20 for a mascara, how do I know if it is on it's way, thankyou

Karen
Karenasked
Mecca Cosmetica Online store

Does mecca.com.au ship to the USA? If so, what is the shipping cost for a lip gloss item?
Karen

Rocky
Rockyasked
Mecca Cosmetica

I saw some good reviews on Santal 33 and I'm intrigued. I would like to buy this perfume but would like to try it first because I know this is a little bit pricey. Is it possible to send me some samples please? My address is 1[Address Removed]
Regards,
Raquel Van der Haas

Emily
Emily

Probably not a good idea to post your address in a public place like this. If you want a sample, go into a store and ask for one.

brianna
briannaasked
Mecca Cosmetica

Is it free to sign up for a loyalty card and when you sign up for one do you get a free bag full of cosmetics?

Andaw
Andaw
maddie
maddieasked
Mecca Cosmetica

Thinking of getting my makeup done at Mecca for my year 12 formal, wanting to know if anyone has got their makeup done there in store and how it worked out? Did it look good in photos and everything?

Martina