Mecca Cosmetica Questions & Answers

Physical store, Online store, Product Range

7 questions from our users

Lyn Nelsonasked

Mecca Cosmetica Online store

Hi there , do you still stock a beautiful Italian Perfume by the name of - Eau De Parfum Le Sirenuse Positano - Un Bateau Pour Capri? Lyn Nelson

Lyn Nelson

It's lyn Nelson , here requesting an answer to the above question re Eau De Parfum Le Sirenuse Positano- Un Bateau Pour Capri? Many Thanks Italian Perfume 100ml bottle.

Eliza R
Eliza R

Hi Lyn, you should try contacting Mecca directly on 1800 007 844.

Jennifer Graham

Jennifer Grahamasked

Mecca Cosmetica Online store

I placed an order on 31/03/20 for a mascara, how will I know when it is on it's way, thankyou

Jennifer Graham

Jennifer Grahamasked

Mecca Cosmetica Online store

I placed an order on 31/3/20 for a mascara, how do I know if it is on it's way, thankyou

Karen

Karenasked

Mecca Cosmetica Online store

Does mecca.com.au ship to the USA? If so, what is the shipping cost for a lip gloss item?
Karen

Rocky

Rockyasked

Mecca Cosmetica

I saw some good reviews on Santal 33 and I'm intrigued. I would like to buy this perfume but would like to try it first because I know this is a little bit pricey. Is it possible to send me some samples please? My address is 1[Address Removed]
Regards,
Raquel Van der Haas

Emily
Emily

Probably not a good idea to post your address in a public place like this. If you want a sample, go into a store and ask for one.

brianna

briannaasked

Mecca Cosmetica

Is it free to sign up for a loyalty card and when you sign up for one do you get a free bag full of cosmetics?

Andaw
Andaw

Hi, Yes it is free to sign up for their 'Beauty loop', but there's no freebies unless you spent a qualifying amount. I have spent enough to get a level 1 and a level 2 goody bag, but you have to go to a store to collect them and they've been out of stock both times so I've missed out! They should allow you to pay for the postage and send it in the mail!

maddie

maddieasked

Mecca Cosmetica

Thinking of getting my makeup done at Mecca for my year 12 formal, wanting to know if anyone has got their makeup done there in store and how it worked out? Did it look good in photos and everything?

Martina
Martina

Hey maddie,
Well a lot of the time it depends on who does it and what time/day it is. If it's on a Saturday they tend to rush your make up as they're busy and just leaves me disappointed although I got my make up done on a Thursday night for a work Christmas party which was done well! Mine didn't look too good in photos which was a little disappointing thiugh