Mecca Cosmetica

Online store, Physical store, Product Range (See All)
See the Best Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Mecca Cosmetica? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (88)

Elle E
Elle ESydney

Don’t bother joining their loyalty program

Don’t join their loyalty program because they won’t ever have your reward box in stock even when you show up on the day of the launch. They’ll then tell you to go online and spend $25 to get your gift. SCAM.

Nina Kelly
Nina Kelly

Rose Inc Skin Clarity

I received this product in my beauty loop box, and upon using was compelled to report how great it was to use, I have just come out of having Covid and I think my skin had suffered, upon using Rose Inc Carity I noticed straight away a difference, will certainly be adding this to my go to products. Also wanted to congratulate Mecca on Beauty Loop it is a wonderful way to be able to test products and to see what is new in the market. Well done Mecca

Flo
Flo

A Great Place to Shop

Last Sunday I decided to walk into the Queen Street Mall store in Brisbanes CBD. Upon entry a sweet employee offered me help, as I was abit mesmerised by the foundation makeup in front of me and a bit lost as where to start in their store. My foundation finished, bronzer near done and in need of eyeshadow brushes.
She helped me find the right stuff, a Shisedo tint, Nars bronzing powder and their own branded brushes and sponge.
The selection she picked suits my skin and lifestyle. Real happy with the products and service, I’ll be back.

Store LocationQueens Street Mall Brisbane CBD
Date PurchasedApril 2022

Don't buy Mecca gift vouchers they will never honour them

They refused to honour my birthday gift voucher then issued me a new one then refused to honour that, definitely a scam I think. I wonder what ACCC will say.

Date PurchasedApril 2022

Sienna S.
Sienna S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible packaging. Received my order today 30.3.22 and the box is in terrible condition. It’s all peeling on the sides.

Store is great and very easy to navigate!!!!
Packaging now is rubbish now which is a shame. See pics posted below.

Date PurchasedMarch 2022
Susan
SusanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Beware the dodgy postal delivery service

-parcel stolen from my front door
-untrustworthy delivery provider who chooses a “safe” location
-company won’t care so recommend reconsidering purchase
-disappointing, careless service

Georgie
GeorgieMelbourne

Missed out on my beauty loop box thanks to storeperson's misinformation.

Purchased something at The Glen store on 8th Feb. Couldn't redeem my Beauty Loop Box as they had sold out. Was told they were receiving more and to re-visit the store to collect one. Purchased there again today and now have been told they have sent any leftover Beauty Loop Boxes back to head office. Contacted Customer Care who told me there is nothing they can do.
This response is unsatisfactory. As a level 3 member who spends a significant amount of money at mecca, I would expect better.
Do not trust what you are told in-store.

Store LocationThe Glen
Aman S.
Aman S.

Best experience ever

Amazing service by Rachel and Sofia polite and professional, busy store but with a smile on their face helped me with my purchase.
Mecca We love your products and such good service it is always a pleasure to come to your stores.

Store LocationMecca maxima Carousel
Date PurchasedJuly 2021
Emma S.
Emma S.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Terrible customer service. Especially the girl called Lisa on live chat.

Products have no issues. Live chat customer service can be improved a lot. The girl called Lisa was rude and grumpy. She doesn't even know what I exactly complaining about and what exactly in the email I sent to her manager before she replied: you can go ahead to contact ombudsman as you wish. I am just asking her to ask her manager to reply my email. That is all. It seems like they are having a little friends circle within a company to protect each other from unhappy customers. Not professional at all. Don't get any issues with them. They can only say sorry. That's all! Or the worst you will get Lisa to talk to you.

JEM
JEMGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic

Both in store and online, meccas service is impeccable! Need help finding a product that’s right for you? One of the team members right around the corner will see your struggle and approach you with nice and easy service! It’s great, they take great initiative and care for their customers. They work hard and know how to provide the best service they can. Always friendly, always welcoming. Online orders come in fast and handled with great care. Sample sizes are immaculate, and the beauty boxes are sublime. I can’t say enough good things about this company! IN. LOVE. Thank you all so very much for your service!

EBBIE
EBBIESydney, NSW

Non-existent customer service. Very disappointing

Date PurchasedOctober 2021
Daniela
DanielaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Exceptional service

I ordered some make up on line, on the Friday. And to my absolute shock I received the items by express post first thing Monday morning. After dealing with their competitors who took 13 days to arrive. I will always use Mecca from now on. And the products were brilliant.
Daniela

Date PurchasedOctober 2021

Nat
NatMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Zero customer service

Have been emailing Mecca for over 3 weeks.
Beauty loop level not correctly increased on my account. Zero response to emails to management. Really disappointed

Kate
KateSydney

Not up to scratch anymore

Kimi R.
Kimi R.Victoria

They banned me for not having the house bill on my name.

I was banned from their website because I didn’t have the house bills on my name it’s on my husbands name.

Date PurchasedAugust 2021