Mecca Cosmetica

Mecca Cosmetica (page 2 of 10)

Online store, Physical store, Product Range (See All)
See the Best Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Mecca Cosmetica? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Hannah ruby
Hannah rubyPerth, WA

Burnt Face From Face Mask Sheet

• +3Thumbnail
Jyuohsei
JyuohseiAU

Always so quick with dispatch

Really good selection of products. The website is extremely easy to navigate and has a lot of reviews for each product.
Would love if they went on sale more but they do have free delivery over $25.
The dispatch and delivery is always so quick! I have ordered from heaps of online stores and this is always the quickest

NormH
NormHMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Returns are painful and time consuming BE AWARE!!

In order to return a product, you would need to CALL Mecca’s customer care and wait on the line from 20 plus minutes. Once the products are shipped back they will take up to 10/15 days to process your returns. Even though Aus Post notifies you that your return has been delivered to the destination in two days. Also refund returns in store in not an option unless you’re happy to exchange only. This process is purely designed to stop people from returning products. Other competitors like Sephora and Adore beauty has instant online forms to process your returns without making you feel like you’re on the line to Centrelink. They need to up their game.

Juls
JulsSydney, NSW

Love the products!!

I’m very satisfied with my purchase experience with MECCA, no matter via in store or online shopping. Sometimes the service is even better than Sephora, especially on the delivery process.

Helen TAK
Helen TAKSydney, NSW

ordering E gift card

I ordered e gift card which I needed it fast. instead they posted it to me which took few days. this was a gift for someone at work. i tried calling them and was on hold for about one hour. I tried live chat and did not have respond for 15 minutes and then wrote to me as we email you about your enquiry within 2 days.
this is the worse customer service. E gift is for quick order and instant order. I will not order from them any more. Not acceptable. !!! very frustrated with them right now.

Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Absurd marketing policy

Morning S.
Morning S.Sydney, NSW

ordered 3 times- declined me all 3 times

every time i order online they cancel my order and dont tell me at all.
3 times now its happened.

Disappointing

I have made two orders in the last few weeks spending close to $200 each time. The first order I made, I received an email the very next day reminding me not to forget my chance to redeem my beauty loop box expires soon, yet there was no option to add that to my order. Last night I made another order and received an email today stating that I receive a free gift with my next order as it’s my birthday soon. Yet again, there was no option to add this to the order that I made. This is extremely disappointing, get your act together.

Date PurchasedAugust 2021
Sofia
Sofia

Shame about the customer service and shipping service.

Terribly customer service and their shipping service they use Star Track is hopeless to say the least. No care, or offer to help with issues.
If they didn't sell great brands they wouldn't be in business.

Therese
Therese

Positive shopping experience online and in-store

I've only gone in-store once. everyone was helpful . I thought there was too many staff. (5 for a Tuesday morning fountain gate....) It's nice Mecca is keeping lots of people employed and the products are definitely expensive enough but If I didn't know exactly what I needed I would have been way too intimidated to go in and I kind of felt uncomfortable browsing further.

Online colour match tool is great, I am very happy I trusted it. Delivery was quick and gift with delivery was a good touch.

Bee
BeeMt Druitt

Happy with response

I received an order of skin care products. In a Kiehls duo set I purchased the eye cream was missing. I sent a few emails and called customer service asking for my missing item or a refund. Reading the reviews on mecca's customer service I did not thinks the matter was going to be resolved. Whilst it took around 4 days, I did receive a reply offering for my missing item to be sent to me or a full refund. Within 5 minutes or less of my reply with my request they sent an email confirming the product was being sent to me attached with a tracking number. I'm happy with the outcome. I'm definitely confident to order with mecca again.

Horrendous customer service

Mecca has amazing products no doubt, but forget it if you have any issues. I've emailed several times over the past year over various issues and they don't respond. When you contact chat they claim they never receive the emails and it is like talking to a brick wall. Even when you suggest perhaps their system is blocking emails they are unwilling to consider this. I've spent 10's of thousands on their products over the years and I'm done

BJM
BJM

Fantastic service

I've always found the staff extremely helpful, both instore and online.
Being able to chat directly with "product experts" instore right from the website is a level of customer service I haven't experienced elsewhere. During lockdown, or for those of us that can easily get into a store, getting advice and personalised colour swatches sent to you makes shopping online for makeup easy. Free shipping is a bonus.

quentin b.
quentin b.Sydney, NSW

Terrible customer care and no care for solving issues

Nat
NatSydney, NSW

They just want your money

I’ve been a loyal Mecca customer for 15 years and a Level 3 Beauty Loop member. I ordered over $600 of products at 11pm the night before Beauty Loop boxes were redeemable at midnight. I contacted them to request inclusion and was told no. When I raised it again I was told to buy a gift card to become eligible. Thanks Mecca, but your grab for my money and unhelpfulness of your customer service staff means I won’t be shopping with you again.

Really bad service

The worst online brand ever. They only want your money. I would rather buy things from Sephora or their vendors directly any day. These guys took my money and never delivered the package. Took me 12 calls and counting to get them to look at my package and no resolution from them. They took 14 days and counting for a package on express delivery and when I asked for compensation of my time, effort and calling, they shut me out. Spend your money on better brands and people not incompetent services like Mecca. Shame on you.

Georgie
Georgie

Terrible Customer Service from Mecca Customer Care

I purchased a product for $130 it is a By Terry Tea to Tan it sprays then doesn’t then clumps and blobs come out fly out . They will not return I sent a video that clearly shows that [Name Removed] said it is not faulty !!!!!!! Will not ever buy from Mecca again ! I was a VIP!!

Tina
TinaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Unprofessional and rude staff throughout the company, got sold faulty mascara and was refused a an exchange or refund.

Got sold Too faced brand faulty mascara, after number of attempts. The best they could do offer was to fool you around.

Trish L.
Trish L.Perth, WA

Faulty item not replaced.

I bought a Nars eye pencil but after 6 months it dried out, even though I'd had the lid on the entire time, and it became too hard to draw on my eye. When i sharpened it, the centre dislodged and it made no difference... so i took it back when i finally had the chance... it's outside store policy... no can do. It's obvious there's something wrong with it but because nobody else has complained they won't even entertain that there's something wrong with it. $36 is too much to spend on 1/3 of an eye lining pencil.... won't be going back. More than a bit disappointed.

Keepprivate
KeepprivateMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Terrible customer service

Naomi
NaomiCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Excellent Customer Service

I just wanted to take the time to thank my Customer Service Support person Ava, who went above and beyond to assist me with a small product issue.
She was extremely helpful, loving, and excellent communication.
If only there were more people like Ave.
Thank you so much.

Fadi Walainy
Fadi WalainySydney, NSW

Shopping here is a treat

There are products that Mecca has that aren't available anywhere else. It's easy to navigate the website and I'll often go into a store to try the product then go online to purchase them. I am a conscientious buyer and take my time researching everything. I've never had an issue with the customer service or quality of a product and they always arrive on time. I enjoy the beauty loop box that I receive too and love the ability to try the samples that come with it, because of this I've been able to explore other skin and make-up products I wouldn't normally have.

Felix25
Felix25Canberra

Product not as described and poor customer service

Danielle
DanielleSydney

Do not get your ears pierced here

Paid $700 for two piercings. Lots of confusion with follow up to check piercings. Had backs changed and checked. Told them the piercings would not be changing earrings so wanted to make sure they were secure. Told them one felt too loose. They ignored that. Earring subsequently fell out. Called Sarah & Sebastian three times but no response. Called Mecca who promptly deal with it and four days later no resolution. Sarah & Sebastian is badly made junk. Have been a Mecca customer for since their inception and the highest level spending customer status and still no support.

Store LocationSydney
Date PurchasedDecember 2020
C.Fairy
C.FairyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

In store service has fallen off a cliff