Mecca Cosmetica

Online store, Physical store, Product Range (See All)
See the Best Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Mecca Cosmetica? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Kate
KateSydney

Not up to scratch anymore

NormH
NormHMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Returns are painful and time consuming BE AWARE!!

In order to return a product, you would need to CALL Mecca’s customer care and wait on the line from 20 plus minutes. Once the products are shipped back they will take up to 10/15 days to process your returns. Even though Aus Post notifies you that your return has been delivered to the destination in two days. Also refund returns in store in not an option unless you’re happy to exchange only. This process is purely designed to stop people from returning products. Other competitors like Sephora and Adore beauty has instant online forms to process your returns without making you feel like you’re on the line to Centrelink. They need to up their game.

Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Absurd marketing policy

Disappointing

I have made two orders in the last few weeks spending close to $200 each time. The first order I made, I received an email the very next day reminding me not to forget my chance to redeem my beauty loop box expires soon, yet there was no option to add that to my order. Last night I made another order and received an email today stating that I receive a free gift with my next order as it’s my birthday soon. Yet again, there was no option to add this to the order that I made. This is extremely disappointing, get your act together.

Date PurchasedAugust 2021

Felix25
Felix25Canberra

Product not as described and poor customer service

CINDY S.
CINDY S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Beware of their return policy

Sam
SamGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Would only purchase if I need something

I find things on Mecca are so over priced. They should have discounts like Sephora. They hardly answer the phone in store. However, they do have beautiful products. They really need to allow Australians to have a discount because I’ve purchased a lot of items through other stores like adore beauty and catch of the day for half the price. Will only shop here if I need an item.

Good and bad--but don't count on getting your Beauty Loop Rewards, even if you spend the money...

Cherie K.
Cherie K.Mid North Coast, NSW

Colourblind staff

Van T
Van TPerth

Poor Customer Service

Staff was highly rude and very unhelpful with service, was told to look for the items myself. It appears to be a culture in Mecca organisation, other stores are very similar. With former workers complaining its inherent from upper management.

K065
K065

Chadstone Mecca Service

Went to Chadstone Mecca and received one slight smile. I was clearly looking for something. Store nearly empty more sales assistants than customers, yet no one asked if I needed help. Just walked out and ordered online from another supplier

Quentin34
Quentin34Hornsby

why so long

Shipping takes too long for a product that is within Australia. I can order from Sephora and get it to me in 2 days but Mecca takes far too long.

Poppy
PoppyPerth

Not happy with Customer Service

Too rigid a policy regarding Customer Service...more Like Lip Service only.
Asked for a sample of foundation to be sent with my last order (not dispatched before I contacted them)
prior to ordering a $75 foundation for help decide on the colour....a store is way too far for me to go to and I dont drive with no direct bus service either. No help from them regarding the issue..answer was for me to order and they will accept return and a credit or exchange is colour not suitable. I also live 10 km from a PO...for a large company this is pathetic in my opinion. I have no complaints about the actual product (Nars) just the distributer. Do not think this is service at all!
Certainly disappointed in Mecca.

Date PurchasedFebruary 2019

Don't believe everything you hear

Hayley
HayleySydney

Have been shopping with Mecca for 5+ years they have now lost a long-term customer