Mecca Cosmetica

Online store, Physical store, Product Range (See All)
See the Best Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Mecca Cosmetica? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Order was canceled for no reason what a joke

my first order was canceled for no reason, no email or message update, no nothing. Tried customer service and they said they couldn't see anything wrong with my account or my order so they didn't know why it was canceled. What a joke.
Then we tried to put another order - canceled again after 2 weeks. completely unbelievable and unacceptable. It is even making me feel sick when I see the Mecca store in the mall now.

Fiona
FionaSydney, NSW

3rd Time Parcel Stolen from Star Trak Express

Ordered a Byredo candle and couple of other items from Mecca. Was raining the day of delivery. When the drive cbf, steals parcel and says "left in a safe place". Same thing happened on previous order that my partner did. Star Trak Express is STEALING parcels and Mecca refuses to help or issue refund. Well I will be making a police report, and following this up until I get an answer as I did not agree to have my parcel left out unattended. I will be emailing Byredo Head Office as well!

Siân
SiânSydney Surrounds, NSW

Fraudulent flagging

I ordered online at Mecca as a repeat customer and received an email AFTER the funds had been taken from my account, stating that my transaction had been flagged fraudulent and asking me to send sensitive personal information. Licence, utility bill. No person in their right mind would hand over their credit card details, licence and utility bill via email. Lost a loyal customer. Hello identity theft. No waiting on a refund.

Date PurchasedMay 2022
Elle E
Elle ESydney

Don’t bother joining their loyalty program

Don’t join their loyalty program because they won’t ever have your reward box in stock even when you show up on the day of the launch. They’ll then tell you to go online and spend $25 to get your gift. SCAM.

Find out how Mecca Cosmetica compares to other Services

Don't buy Mecca gift vouchers they will never honour them

They refused to honour my birthday gift voucher then issued me a new one then refused to honour that, definitely a scam I think. I wonder what ACCC will say.

Farce of a rewards program; Mecca don't care about your business

Sienna S.
Sienna S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible packaging. Received my order today 30.3.22 and the box is in terrible condition. It’s all peeling on the sides.

Store is great and very easy to navigate!!!!
Packaging now is rubbish now which is a shame. See pics posted below.

Susan
SusanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Beware the dodgy postal delivery service

-parcel stolen from my front door
-untrustworthy delivery provider who chooses a “safe” location
-company won’t care so recommend reconsidering purchase
-disappointing, careless service

Date PurchasedFebruary 2022
Georgie
GeorgieMelbourne

Missed out on my beauty loop box thanks to storeperson's misinformation.

Purchased something at The Glen store on 8th Feb. Couldn't redeem my Beauty Loop Box as they had sold out. Was told they were receiving more and to re-visit the store to collect one. Purchased there again today and now have been told they have sent any leftover Beauty Loop Boxes back to head office. Contacted Customer Care who told me there is nothing they can do.
This response is unsatisfactory. As a level 3 member who spends a significant amount of money at mecca, I would expect better.
Do not trust what you are told in-store.

Tedious buying online.

Be warned. Mecca will ask for your proof of identity (driver’s licence & utility bill) even if you have bought multiple times from them.

Who knows what they can misuse those documents for. Neither is there a secure way to provide these to them. Simply an email with attachments.

And it’s basically holding you hostage. Provide the docs or the order will be cancelled.

Emma S.
Emma S.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Terrible customer service. Especially the girl called Lisa on live chat.

Products have no issues. Live chat customer service can be improved a lot. The girl called Lisa was rude and grumpy. She doesn't even know what I exactly complaining about and what exactly in the email I sent to her manager before she replied: you can go ahead to contact ombudsman as you wish. I am just asking her to ask her manager to reply my email. That is all. It seems like they are having a little friends circle within a company to protect each other from unhappy customers. Not professional at all. Don't get any issues with them. They can only say sorry. That's all! Or the worst you will get Lisa to talk to you.

EBBIE

Demanding sensitive documentation

Nat
NatMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Zero customer service

Have been emailing Mecca for over 3 weeks.
Beauty loop level not correctly increased on my account. Zero response to emails to management. Really disappointed

Elen18
Elen18MELBOURNE

Damaged product sent. No one responded to email

I bought Charlotte Tilbury Charlotte's Magic Cream and it was sent used! I have sent Mecca three emails and tried calling but gave up at 20 minutes. Not sure how they are still in business if this is how they work. I’m so disappointed