Mecca Cosmetica

Online store, Physical store, Product Range (See All)
See the Best Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Mecca Cosmetica? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Kate
KateSydney

Not up to scratch anymore

NormH
NormHMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Returns are painful and time consuming BE AWARE!!

In order to return a product, you would need to CALL Mecca’s customer care and wait on the line from 20 plus minutes. Once the products are shipped back they will take up to 10/15 days to process your returns. Even though Aus Post notifies you that your return has been delivered to the destination in two days. Also refund returns in store in not an option unless you’re happy to exchange only. This process is purely designed to stop people from returning products. Other competitors like Sephora and Adore beauty has instant online forms to process your returns without making you feel like you’re on the line to Centrelink. They need to up their game.

Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Absurd marketing policy

Disappointing

I have made two orders in the last few weeks spending close to $200 each time. The first order I made, I received an email the very next day reminding me not to forget my chance to redeem my beauty loop box expires soon, yet there was no option to add that to my order. Last night I made another order and received an email today stating that I receive a free gift with my next order as it’s my birthday soon. Yet again, there was no option to add this to the order that I made. This is extremely disappointing, get your act together.

Date PurchasedAugust 2021

Felix25
Felix25Canberra

Product not as described and poor customer service

Sue GosneyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Colours

Just received my order. Colours of lipstick and eyeshadow are not really what was represented colours much darker. Not your fault Mecca. I’m sure you are trying. Be careful when choosing and understand this may happen. Ps. I also purchased blush and am very happy with the colour.

Atr
AtrSouth East Queensland, QLD

Doesn’t work

Bought Two Faced extreme lip gloss and definitely doesn’t work. When you first put it on it burns your lips but doesn’t plump them. After a few times it stopped burning all together And not once did I have plump lips . Just do Fillers!

CINDY S.
CINDY S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Beware of their return policy

Sam
SamGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Would only purchase if I need something

I find things on Mecca are so over priced. They should have discounts like Sephora. They hardly answer the phone in store. However, they do have beautiful products. They really need to allow Australians to have a discount because I’ve purchased a lot of items through other stores like adore beauty and catch of the day for half the price. Will only shop here if I need an item.

Find out how Mecca Cosmetica compares to other Services

Good and bad--but don't count on getting your Beauty Loop Rewards, even if you spend the money...

Cherie K.
Cherie K.Mid North Coast, NSW

Colourblind staff

Lost me as a customer on beauty loop level3

Used to love Mecca and buy only from them all the time for years. But lately noticed that every time I go in to purchase a staple that I always use, the price on it rises more and more. I used to be a beauty loop level 3 but now I shop at Sephora or else where. If you guys think that by rising a price on something by $3 every month will be left unnoticed by your customers and at the same time not accepting afterpay because your too cool for it is just wrong. I won't be surprised if your business will go down hill in no time with this attitude.

Van T
Van TPerth

Poor Customer Service

Staff was highly rude and very unhelpful with service, was told to look for the items myself. It appears to be a culture in Mecca organisation, other stores are very similar. With former workers complaining its inherent from upper management.

Tina T.
Tina T.South East Queensland, QLD

Customer Service... do they care?

K065
K065

Chadstone Mecca Service

Went to Chadstone Mecca and received one slight smile. I was clearly looking for something. Store nearly empty more sales assistants than customers, yet no one asked if I needed help. Just walked out and ordered online from another supplier