Mecca Cosmetica

Online store, Physical store, Product Range (See All)
See the Best Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Mecca Cosmetica? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Therese
Therese

Positive shopping experience online and in-store

I've only gone in-store once. everyone was helpful . I thought there was too many staff. (5 for a Tuesday morning fountain gate....) It's nice Mecca is keeping lots of people employed and the products are definitely expensive enough but If I didn't know exactly what I needed I would have been way too intimidated to go in and I kind of felt uncomfortable browsing further.

Online colour match tool is great, I am very happy I trusted it. Delivery was quick and gift with delivery was a good touch.

Bee
BeeMt Druitt

Happy with response

I received an order of skin care products. In a Kiehls duo set I purchased the eye cream was missing. I sent a few emails and called customer service asking for my missing item or a refund. Reading the reviews on mecca's customer service I did not thinks the matter was going to be resolved. Whilst it took around 4 days, I did receive a reply offering for my missing item to be sent to me or a full refund. Within 5 minutes or less of my reply with my request they sent an email confirming the product was being sent to me attached with a tracking number. I'm happy with the outcome. I'm definitely confident to order with mecca again.

Sue GosneyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Colours

Just received my order. Colours of lipstick and eyeshadow are not really what was represented colours much darker. Not your fault Mecca. I’m sure you are trying. Be careful when choosing and understand this may happen. Ps. I also purchased blush and am very happy with the colour.

Atr
AtrSouth East Queensland, QLD

Doesn’t work

Bought Two Faced extreme lip gloss and definitely doesn’t work. When you first put it on it burns your lips but doesn’t plump them. After a few times it stopped burning all together And not once did I have plump lips . Just do Fillers!

Amy L.
Amy L.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love it

The staff at the Chadstone store are always so friendly and helpful, it can occasionally be hard to find specific products but typically easy to get help to do so.

Sada
SadaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good selection of exclusive brands

I shop at Mecca stores regularly online and in store. The instore experience is always positive and the staff are friendly and approachable. They offer suggestions and also introduce me to new products. The products might seem expensive but that's because they are exclusive to Mecca. They also have a fantastic loyalty program.
Edit: As I continue to shop with them, I find some staff in some shops to be indifferent and not really helpful, and others are so positive and helpful and help me choose the right product for me. Their online customer service has been good for me because they responded to my emails and solved the issues very quickly.

Lost me as a customer on beauty loop level3

Used to love Mecca and buy only from them all the time for years. But lately noticed that every time I go in to purchase a staple that I always use, the price on it rises more and more. I used to be a beauty loop level 3 but now I shop at Sephora or else where. If you guys think that by rising a price on something by $3 every month will be left unnoticed by your customers and at the same time not accepting afterpay because your too cool for it is just wrong. I won't be surprised if your business will go down hill in no time with this attitude.

Tracy
TracyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Like a candy store

I have used there website which I dont always like, as everytime there is a sale I feel they dont have much in stock levels. Id prefer to go into the store and find what I need plus i can try colours first before purchasing. Staff are always helpful.

Tina T.
Tina T.South East Queensland, QLD

Customer Service... do they care?

Suz
SuzSydney

Delivery could be faster

Took a week and half to deliver. Disappointing that there were no notifications/updates on when items would be delivered. Items usually dispatched within a day.

Molly
Molly

Great service!

The lady at the front of the store was super friendly and helped me pick out some products which made my shopping experience much easier!
Quick and friendly check out process and i love the products

DHW
DHWElwood

Great selection - unfortunately not available in all stores

Great and helpful staff and they sell some of the best brands. However, I would have liked some consistency across their stores. Some stores missing some of the best seller brands or beauty staples.

Christy
ChristySydney

More benefits for the members please

I am always happy with products variety from Mecca. Love the customer service. I just dislike how they don't offer discounts and benefits for the members. For example at Sephora, points that I accumulate I can exchange with voucher or products, while Mecca only gives free complimentary makeup service and beauty loop boxes. Also, please add ZipPay/AfterPay to make in-store and online shopping experience better

Kate
KateSydney

I was misinformed by a shopping assistant

I was after Urban Decay Moondust Eyeshadow but couldn't find it on the shelves so I asked for assistance. A shopping assistant replied that the product was discontinued and suggested looking at some other brands. She couldn't find an individual eyeshadow of the colour that I needed so ended up buying a box of 3 colours two of which I don't use. Several weeks later I browsed their website and was shocked to find the original product that I had asked for available online. Quite disappointed with my shopping experience.

Shubby
ShubbyMelbourne

What has happened to the in store service attitude?