Mecca Cosmetica

See the Best Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Mecca Cosmetica? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (38)
kj s.
kj s.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Mecca is excellent!

I have been shopping with Mecca for many many years and never had any issues whatsoever. My orders come fast and packaged safely and securely. They always add free samples even if it's only a small order and their free shipping if you spend over $25 is fantastic. I have also shopped instore at Mecca Westfield Marion and the girls there are so kind and helpful. They are happy to colour match you and give you a generous sized foundation sample to test before you buy. Very happy customer!

katiemac313
katiemac313Perth, WA

Only Place I trust with my skincare

• Store LocationClaremont

Ranishka

WHAT A BABE. the store is amazing, products are bootiful but i had THE BEST help from Ranishka, she just hit it for me, she gave me some samples which was amaz, she matched some concealer for me and we had a good old girl chat. SHE NEEDS A RAISE, much love with Ranishka.

• Store LocationNorth lakes

Customer Care Contact

Needed help in a Gift Card that had been accidentally thrown away. Contacted Customer Care who found the relevant details & sent a replacement, very happy daughter, excellent help from Mecca who painstakingly looked through from Dec 2021!! Thank you

• Date PurchasedDecember 2021

Nina Kelly
Nina Kelly

Rose Inc Skin Clarity

I received this product in my beauty loop box, and upon using was compelled to report how great it was to use, I have just come out of having Covid and I think my skin had suffered, upon using Rose Inc Carity I noticed straight away a difference, will certainly be adding this to my go to products. Also wanted to congratulate Mecca on Beauty Loop it is a wonderful way to be able to test products and to see what is new in the market. Well done Mecca

• Date PurchasedFebruary 2022
Flo
Flo

A Great Place to Shop

Last Sunday I decided to walk into the Queen Street Mall store in Brisbanes CBD. Upon entry a sweet employee offered me help, as I was abit mesmerised by the foundation makeup in front of me and a bit lost as where to start in their store. My foundation finished, bronzer near done and in need of eyeshadow brushes.
She helped me find the right stuff, a Shisedo tint, Nars bronzing powder and their own branded brushes and sponge.
The selection she picked suits my skin and lifestyle. Real happy with the products and service, I’ll be back.

• Store LocationQueens Street Mall Brisbane CBD
  • Date PurchasedApril 2022
Aman S.
Aman S.

Best experience ever

Amazing service by Rachel and Sofia polite and professional, busy store but with a smile on their face helped me with my purchase.
Mecca We love your products and such good service it is always a pleasure to come to your stores.

• Store LocationMecca maxima Carousel
JEM
JEMGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic

Both in store and online, meccas service is impeccable! Need help finding a product that’s right for you? One of the team members right around the corner will see your struggle and approach you with nice and easy service! It’s great, they take great initiative and care for their customers. They work hard and know how to provide the best service they can. Always friendly, always welcoming. Online orders come in fast and handled with great care. Sample sizes are immaculate, and the beauty boxes are sublime. I can’t say enough good things about this company! IN. LOVE. Thank you all so very much for your service!

Daniela
DanielaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Exceptional service

I ordered some make up on line, on the Friday. And to my absolute shock I received the items by express post first thing Monday morning. After dealing with their competitors who took 13 days to arrive. I will always use Mecca from now on. And the products were brilliant.
Daniela

• Date PurchasedOctober 2021

Jyuohsei
JyuohseiAU

Always so quick with dispatch

Really good selection of products. The website is extremely easy to navigate and has a lot of reviews for each product.
Would love if they went on sale more but they do have free delivery over $25.
The dispatch and delivery is always so quick! I have ordered from heaps of online stores and this is always the quickest

• Date PurchasedSeptember 2021
Juls
JulsSydney, NSW

Love the products!!

I’m very satisfied with my purchase experience with MECCA, no matter via in store or online shopping. Sometimes the service is even better than Sephora, especially on the delivery process.

BJM
BJM

Fantastic service

I've always found the staff extremely helpful, both instore and online.
Being able to chat directly with "product experts" instore right from the website is a level of customer service I haven't experienced elsewhere. During lockdown, or for those of us that can easily get into a store, getting advice and personalised colour swatches sent to you makes shopping online for makeup easy. Free shipping is a bonus.

Fadi Walainy
Fadi WalainySydney, NSW

Shopping here is a treat

There are products that Mecca has that aren't available anywhere else. It's easy to navigate the website and I'll often go into a store to try the product then go online to purchase them. I am a conscientious buyer and take my time researching everything. I've never had an issue with the customer service or quality of a product and they always arrive on time. I enjoy the beauty loop box that I receive too and love the ability to try the samples that come with it, because of this I've been able to explore other skin and make-up products I wouldn't normally have.

• Date PurchasedFebruary 2020
Anoctua
Anoctua

Flawless service

Mecca is my one stop shop for all things beauty. They have flawless service. Incredibly helpful, fast to post, and a great range. I try not to purchase beauty products from anywhere else!

• Date PurchasedDecember 2020
Sue GosneyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Colours

Just received my order. Colours of lipstick and eyeshadow are not really what was represented colours much darker. Not your fault Mecca. I’m sure you are trying. Be careful when choosing and understand this may happen. Ps. I also purchased blush and am very happy with the colour.

• Date PurchasedSeptember 2020