Mecca Cosmetica

Online store, Physical store, Product Range (See All)
See the Best Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Mecca Cosmetica? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (4)
Sue GosneyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Colours

Just received my order. Colours of lipstick and eyeshadow are not really what was represented colours much darker. Not your fault Mecca. I’m sure you are trying. Be careful when choosing and understand this may happen. Ps. I also purchased blush and am very happy with the colour.

Date PurchasedSeptember 2020
Atr
AtrSouth East Queensland, QLD

Doesn’t work

Bought Two Faced extreme lip gloss and definitely doesn’t work. When you first put it on it burns your lips but doesn’t plump them. After a few times it stopped burning all together And not once did I have plump lips . Just do Fillers!

Lost me as a customer on beauty loop level3

Used to love Mecca and buy only from them all the time for years. But lately noticed that every time I go in to purchase a staple that I always use, the price on it rises more and more. I used to be a beauty loop level 3 but now I shop at Sephora or else where. If you guys think that by rising a price on something by $3 every month will be left unnoticed by your customers and at the same time not accepting afterpay because your too cool for it is just wrong. I won't be surprised if your business will go down hill in no time with this attitude.

Tina T.
Tina T.South East Queensland, QLD

Customer Service... do they care?

Date PurchasedMay 2019
Services

Find out how Mecca Cosmetica compares to other Services

Judy
Judyasked
Mecca Cosmetica Online store

Wondering how my friend received a $100. Gift card and a tube of sunscreen without contacting your company?

Susie M.
Susie M.asked
Mecca Cosmetica

has anyone bought the Veldere Radiance + Repair serum? my dermatologist gave me a sample and I'm trying to find where to buy it online, please help

Sue Gosney

Hi Susie. Mecca doesn’t stock Veldere. You need to buy from Veldere directly online although I think they are out of the serum at the moment.

Pat L
Pat Lasked
Mecca Cosmetica Online store

Do you have a retracting lip brush?