Mecca Cosmetica

Online store, Physical store, Product Range (See All)
See the Best Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Mecca Cosmetica? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Therese
Therese

Positive shopping experience online and in-store

I've only gone in-store once. everyone was helpful . I thought there was too many staff. (5 for a Tuesday morning fountain gate....) It's nice Mecca is keeping lots of people employed and the products are definitely expensive enough but If I didn't know exactly what I needed I would have been way too intimidated to go in and I kind of felt uncomfortable browsing further.

Online colour match tool is great, I am very happy I trusted it. Delivery was quick and gift with delivery was a good touch.

Bee
BeeMt Druitt

Happy with response

I received an order of skin care products. In a Kiehls duo set I purchased the eye cream was missing. I sent a few emails and called customer service asking for my missing item or a refund. Reading the reviews on mecca's customer service I did not thinks the matter was going to be resolved. Whilst it took around 4 days, I did receive a reply offering for my missing item to be sent to me or a full refund. Within 5 minutes or less of my reply with my request they sent an email confirming the product was being sent to me attached with a tracking number. I'm happy with the outcome. I'm definitely confident to order with mecca again.

Amy L.
Amy L.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love it

The staff at the Chadstone store are always so friendly and helpful, it can occasionally be hard to find specific products but typically easy to get help to do so.

Sada
SadaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good selection of exclusive brands

I shop at Mecca stores regularly online and in store. The instore experience is always positive and the staff are friendly and approachable. They offer suggestions and also introduce me to new products. The products might seem expensive but that's because they are exclusive to Mecca. They also have a fantastic loyalty program.
Edit: As I continue to shop with them, I find some staff in some shops to be indifferent and not really helpful, and others are so positive and helpful and help me choose the right product for me. Their online customer service has been good for me because they responded to my emails and solved the issues very quickly.

Tracy
TracyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Like a candy store

I have used there website which I dont always like, as everytime there is a sale I feel they dont have much in stock levels. Id prefer to go into the store and find what I need plus i can try colours first before purchasing. Staff are always helpful.

Molly
Molly

Great service!

The lady at the front of the store was super friendly and helped me pick out some products which made my shopping experience much easier!
Quick and friendly check out process and i love the products

DHW
DHWElwood

Great selection - unfortunately not available in all stores

Great and helpful staff and they sell some of the best brands. However, I would have liked some consistency across their stores. Some stores missing some of the best seller brands or beauty staples.

Shubby
ShubbyMelbourne

What has happened to the in store service attitude?

Dee
DeeWollongong

Very helpful and lovely staff.

The staff at every Mecca I've been to are always so so lovely & helpful. I fully recommend going to Mecca solely based on their staff and their cosmetic range. Sometimes the downfall is that the stores are very packed and stuffy due to their cluttered layout but overall I'd shop there again.

Jojo
JojoNorth Queensland, QLD

Great products and range

nostaljia
nostaljiaMelbourne

Always very helpful and knowledgeable staff

I always shop at the Eastland branch and always get a knowledgeable and skilled staff member to help me with whatever I need. My last purchase was a foundation and the staff member matched my colour perfectly and gave me the type for my skin condition.

Kellie
KellieIllawong

Good Company

So glad stores are opening in more locations. Love the range of stuff they have.. and ordering online is super easy and fast shipping

Natasha
NatashaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love it but please get after pay

I purchased the stay-all-day foundation and anti-redness primer and I love them so much! Such good quality products and they really do stay all day. Delivery was super quick and the whole ordering process was easy. Would give 5 stars if they had after pay.

Patricia
PatriciaSydney

Pretty good.

LiamF
LiamFMelbourne

I love it

I love this shop and all the brands it stocks plus it’s very own brand, I can never leave empty handed.