Mecca Cosmetica

Online store, Physical store, Product Range (See All)
See the Best Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Mecca Cosmetica? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Nina Kelly
Nina Kelly

Rose Inc Skin Clarity

I received this product in my beauty loop box, and upon using was compelled to report how great it was to use, I have just come out of having Covid and I think my skin had suffered, upon using Rose Inc Carity I noticed straight away a difference, will certainly be adding this to my go to products. Also wanted to congratulate Mecca on Beauty Loop it is a wonderful way to be able to test products and to see what is new in the market. Well done Mecca

Date PurchasedFebruary 2022
Flo
Flo

A Great Place to Shop

Last Sunday I decided to walk into the Queen Street Mall store in Brisbanes CBD. Upon entry a sweet employee offered me help, as I was abit mesmerised by the foundation makeup in front of me and a bit lost as where to start in their store. My foundation finished, bronzer near done and in need of eyeshadow brushes.
She helped me find the right stuff, a Shisedo tint, Nars bronzing powder and their own branded brushes and sponge.
The selection she picked suits my skin and lifestyle. Real happy with the products and service, I’ll be back.

Meg
MegSouth East Queensland, QLD

5 stars for mecca customer service!!!

I had an allergic reaction to one of the lip products. I was afraid of not being able to return it as I have tried it on once. I went to the store in Garden City, Brisbane and the staff was super nice, she heard the issue and let me return it with no drama. Really impressed with the customer service here!!!

Store LocationWestfield garden city, Brisbane
Jess C.
Jess C.Sydney, NSW

Great services and reasonable prices

Visited Chatswood and broadway stores, all sales representatives are friendly. Shiseido products are made in Japan and in reasonable prices. Happy with my purchases.

Aman S.
Aman S.

Best experience ever

Amazing service by Rachel and Sofia polite and professional, busy store but with a smile on their face helped me with my purchase.
Mecca We love your products and such good service it is always a pleasure to come to your stores.

JEM
JEMGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic

Both in store and online, meccas service is impeccable! Need help finding a product that’s right for you? One of the team members right around the corner will see your struggle and approach you with nice and easy service! It’s great, they take great initiative and care for their customers. They work hard and know how to provide the best service they can. Always friendly, always welcoming. Online orders come in fast and handled with great care. Sample sizes are immaculate, and the beauty boxes are sublime. I can’t say enough good things about this company! IN. LOVE. Thank you all so very much for your service!

Daniela
DanielaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Exceptional service

I ordered some make up on line, on the Friday. And to my absolute shock I received the items by express post first thing Monday morning. After dealing with their competitors who took 13 days to arrive. I will always use Mecca from now on. And the products were brilliant.
Daniela

Jyuohsei
JyuohseiAU

Always so quick with dispatch

Really good selection of products. The website is extremely easy to navigate and has a lot of reviews for each product.
Would love if they went on sale more but they do have free delivery over $25.
The dispatch and delivery is always so quick! I have ordered from heaps of online stores and this is always the quickest

Juls
JulsSydney, NSW

Love the products!!

I’m very satisfied with my purchase experience with MECCA, no matter via in store or online shopping. Sometimes the service is even better than Sephora, especially on the delivery process.

BJM
BJM

Fantastic service

I've always found the staff extremely helpful, both instore and online.
Being able to chat directly with "product experts" instore right from the website is a level of customer service I haven't experienced elsewhere. During lockdown, or for those of us that can easily get into a store, getting advice and personalised colour swatches sent to you makes shopping online for makeup easy. Free shipping is a bonus.

Naomi
NaomiCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Excellent Customer Service

I just wanted to take the time to thank my Customer Service Support person Ava, who went above and beyond to assist me with a small product issue.
She was extremely helpful, loving, and excellent communication.
If only there were more people like Ave.
Thank you so much.

Fadi Walainy
Fadi WalainySydney, NSW

Shopping here is a treat

There are products that Mecca has that aren't available anywhere else. It's easy to navigate the website and I'll often go into a store to try the product then go online to purchase them. I am a conscientious buyer and take my time researching everything. I've never had an issue with the customer service or quality of a product and they always arrive on time. I enjoy the beauty loop box that I receive too and love the ability to try the samples that come with it, because of this I've been able to explore other skin and make-up products I wouldn't normally have.

AJRose
AJRoseSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service!

I have never had a quicker postage than with Mecca. Put in an order and 1-2 days later it gets delivered. So good and the customer service in their stores are always good.

Azhura
Azhura

Great Customer Service from their Canberra Centre store - online not so much

I purchased a product from the Canberra centre store only to return home and find the item was missing from the packaging! I was only passing through Canberra, so I was unable to go back into the store, so I promptly contacted their online web chat to notify them of the error only to be ignored. After 3 days of emailing and web chats I got fed up and called the Canberra Centre staff directly and they organised a replacement then and there. The physical store staff were courteous and kind and the missing item was posted to me and arrived within a week. Your in-store customer service is amazing! However your online customer support is woeful. Please invest in more online resources.

Anoctua
Anoctua

Flawless service

Mecca is my one stop shop for all things beauty. They have flawless service. Incredibly helpful, fast to post, and a great range. I try not to purchase beauty products from anywhere else!